football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Ask Ibra if he wants to buy Ibra.fr domain name for free, ''if'' he can do 1 of 12 challenges which include:

5. Beat me at taekwondo. I’ve heard you’re not too bad at it. As I’ve never practiced that sport myself, I recommend you to choose this challenge.

7. Beat me at FIFA13. You can choose the teams but, anyway trust me, there is no way you can make it.

9. Let me slap you in the face, without saying a word… and in public obviously.

laugh.gif

http://blog.foxsocce...ter&pk_kwd=gesm

End the Belfast Fleg Riots with a bit of retail therapy

537953_317777391662273_1681308619_n.jpg

Recreate Toy Story scene for scene , but with real toys.....

Just found out if you have an Android phone...........

On versions after 2.3 if you go to Settings > About Phone then keep tapping on Android Version something will happen depending on which version you have...

2.3 - A painting of a gingerbread surrounded by zombies

3.0 - A giant blue bee with the caption "REZZZZZZ"

4.0 - Flying Androids made from Ice Cream Sandwiches

4.1 - A giant jelly bean with a face on it

smile.gif

Screenshot_2013-01-20-01-46-25.png

Kick a ballboy

Little shit deserved it IMO.

One of the hazards of the job.

Please help me here, I do not understand. . . why employ someone with the job of fetching the ball for the players, then have them lie on to of the ball instead of passing it back to ple players. . Further why not ask "hello young scamp can I have my ball back please" instead you kick the little tyke and get sent off. . Sorry just another aspect of football I do not understand and makes no sense to me at all . . .

Best regards

Syd

Ps please don't make me put this in "ask a deathlister" it is too focused a question, I am working up to "football. . . why? What? and how do you get away with that?" which will go in there one day.

why employ someone with the job of fetching the ball for the players, then have them lie on to of the ball instead of passing it back to ple players [...]?

Ball boys, as they're called (ball girls exist too, reportedly) are not employed and rarely paid. In most clubs it's something children, supporters of the home team, are willing to do just to make their friends jealous.

This one, I guess in a wish to help his team win by stalling, did what he did undoubtedly against his instructions. I expect he won't get the task again.

Further why not ask "hello young scamp can I have my ball back please" instead you kick the little tyke and get sent off.

Asking is what a footballer is supposed to do. This one, I guess in a wish to help his team win by getting on, did what he did against the rules. As he was sent off, he'll be suspended for several matches to contemplate his sins.

HTH.

regards,

Hein

why employ someone with the job of fetching the ball for the players, then have them lie on to of the ball instead of passing it back to ple players [...]?

Ball boys, as they're called (ball girls exist too, reportedly) are not employed and rarely paid. In most clubs it's something children, supporters of the home team, are willing to do just to make their friends jealous.

This one, I guess in a wish to help his team win by stalling, did what he did undoubtedly against his instructions. I expect he won't get the task again.

Further why not ask "hello young scamp can I have my ball back please" instead you kick the little tyke and get sent off.

Asking is what a footballer is supposed to do. This one, I guess in a wish to help his team win by getting on, did what he did against the rules. As he was sent off, he'll be suspended for several matches to contemplate his sins.

HTH.

regards,

Hein

As a good Welshman he naturally saw the ball behind the line and dropped on it for the try.

Hello Mr Hein

Thank you for the explanation . . . I think that clears things up a little though. . .

Mr Time

I think I like your explanation better as that is a referance to another game I think I do not even slightly understand (though it was quite exciting to watch the two times I went to a match) but having all ball games involving money and lots of running around and a ball filed into "meaningless nonsense" is much better form a personal view point.

Many thanks again

Best regards

Syd

Read a mag...........

59487_147643192058117_1978722775_n.jpg

• Like 2

...joining a new forum. Hello!! I really like the death list and got one by myself... :ghost4:

I think masturbating to all the wild lovers, affairs, kinky sex, and any other libidinous notions would be a good thing to do while waiting to die.

At least that way you can die with a smile on your face.

They can place me in the coffin with a beer in my right hand and my cock in my left while the viewers whisper "He looks so natural".

Guest Inner City Survivor

Mouth off to a security guard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DF2tBpSm0

I can't believe that the mother would not even consider her behaviour in front of the children as being a bad example. Then you could see the little boy acting the same as her. The sad thing is that this type of violence is typical of inner city black neighborhoods. It's no wonder they still call them jungles. Then the moron man gets on the security guard with a future threat. I grew up constantly trying to move away from these types of people but each and every neighborhood would wind up the same way. It is really sad - are these the people Obama wants to help out?

Give a monkey an ak-47..........

Give a monkey an ak-47..........

Ahem! Having been corrected when it was posted a couple of years ago, it's an ape.

Fuck me, word for word...in my defence I wasn't around here then....................

I thought it was Gorilla Warfare

• Like 2