Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

^^ believes NHS propaganda....

Andre Watts, pianist. Duncan Forbes, footballer. Brian May, rocker. Britt Ekland, Bond girl. Robert Fripp, guitarist. Boris Spassky, chess player. Donald Trump, president. Emerson Fittipaldi, racing driver. Lindsey Vonn, alpine skier. Pete Townshend, rocker. Martin Brundle, racer. Lee Kerslake, rocker. Dino Zoff, footballer. Keke Rosberg, racing driver. Björn Borg, tennis champion. Patrick Tambay, racing driver. Rihanna, pop star. Ridley Scott, director. Chuck Norris, martial arts film star. Sally Carr, pop singer. Bladan, a moron.

Britt Ekland was food poisoned back in August 2016, and her beloved dog Tequila died about a month later. However, it's highly unlikely that Britt will pass away anytime soon. It would be devastating if she did.

I'm curious as to why Britt's death would be devastating. Are you two personal friends?

• Like 1

Andre Watts, pianist. Duncan Forbes, footballer. Brian May, rocker. Britt Ekland, Bond girl. Robert Fripp, guitarist. Boris Spassky, chess player. Donald Trump, president. Emerson Fittipaldi, racing driver. Lindsey Vonn, alpine skier. Pete Townshend, rocker. Martin Brundle, racer. Lee Kerslake, rocker. Dino Zoff, footballer. Keke Rosberg, racing driver. Björn Borg, tennis champion. Patrick Tambay, racing driver. Rihanna, pop star. Ridley Scott, director. Chuck Norris, martial arts film star. Sally Carr, pop singer. Bladan, a moron.

Britt Ekland was food poisoned back in August 2016, and her beloved dog Tequila died about a month later. However, it's highly unlikely that Britt will pass away anytime soon. It would be devastating if she did.

I'm curious as to why Britt's death would be devastating. Are you two personal friends?

Well he cant wank to a corpse can he................or can he?

• Like 4

Doubtless a few of us posters hereabouts were warned earlier in our lives that we'd come to grief someday

• Like 1

Hahah, of course not. I would never wank to a corpse, that would be disturbing and pathetic.

*Logs off, closes door and proceeds to fuck Anita Ekberg's corpse* :ninja::evil2:

In all seriousness, to answer your question, deadsox, Britt is one of the most famous Swedes post-Garbo/Ingrid Bergman era. She's right up there with people like Maud Adams, Ann-Margret and May Britt (Sammy Davis, Jr.'s ex).

In addition, there are also a few Americans with partial Swedish ancestry like Tippi Hedren (50%, paternal lineage), Mamie Van Doren (75%) & Julie Newmar (maternal lineage, 25% I think)! I'd hate to see any of them go. I mean, you were around back in the 70s, so you should be able to 'get' why Britt would be a national treasure for us.

We're very off-topic now but I blame that on the new Finn bladan. PERKELE. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hahah, of course not. I would never wank to a corpse, that would be disturbing and pathetic.

*Logs off, closes door and proceeds to fuck Anita Ekberg's corpse* :ninja::evil2:

In all seriousness, to answer your question, deadsox, Britt is one of the most famous Swedes post-Garbo/Ingrid Bergman era. She's right up there with people like Maud Adams, Ann-Margret and May Britt (Sammy Davis, Jr.'s ex).

In addition, there are also a few Americans with partial Swedish ancestry like Tippi Hedren (50%, paternal lineage), Mamie Van Doren (75%) & Julie Newmar (maternal lineage, 25% I think)! I'd hate to see any of them go. I mean, you were around back in the 70s, so you should be able to 'get' why Britt would be a national treasure for us.

We're very off-topic now but I blame that on the new Finn bladan. PERKELE. :rolleyes:

Julie Newmar. :D

Thanks for your answer Pre. I am actually a fan of bladan and now you bring up another question. What does Perkele mean?

It's like a generic catchall curseword in Finnish, it literally means "devil" but it used in the same way that Poles use "kurwa" or Italians use "porco dio".

• Like 1

How about wanking INTO a corpse?

I think that would cease being wanking and become necrophilia.

Perkele means pagandevil according to my Finnish girlfriend and apparently (also according to her) Swedish people like to curse in Finnish because it sounds a lot tougher in their ears.

• Like 1

Perkele means pagandevil according to my Finnish girlfriend and apparently (also according to her) Swedish people like to curse in Finnish because it sounds a lot tougher in their ears.

Good to hear from you again Vaagy!

is this the right place to share my feelings on the gladstone brooks representive

anyone who lives in the uk and watches tv between 9am and 5pm knows hes a guy who claims we have thousands of pounds we never knew about

he starts his commercial by asking whats going on? hmmm nothing apart from youre talking shite

anyone know his name btw?

is this the right place to share my feelings on the gladstone brooks representive

anyone who lives in the uk and watches tv between 9am and 5pm knows hes a guy who claims we have thousands of pounds we never knew about

he starts his commercial by asking whats going on? hmmm nothing apart from youre talking shite

anyone know his name btw?

No its not.

Ladies and gents , another cock warbler has joined/opened another account on the forum.

• Like 2

So far this week I have consumed approximately 104 units of alcohol, I hold a responsible position, I write reports that are used to formulate Government policy.

Be afraid, be very afraid.....

you slept your way to the top.
  • Like 2

104 in a week :D

You probably get ten hours sleep and go to the gym ffs.

Lololol @ tempus

^^^ lol re not fabrication , but at the tiny amount ...

104 in a week :D

You probably get ten hours sleep and go to the gym ffs.

Lololol @ tempus

I mean, who talks about necking booze in terms of units!!

Is TF Doctor Hilary Jones?

• Like 2

Knew it was a woman.

• Like 1

Who's changed the fucking forums? Change it back at once! 

• Like 3