The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

As we are now awaiting the conviction of complete nutcase Anders Behring Breivik,

but not yet certain how the establishment are going to deal with such a lowlife scum!

Can I suggest that he be on the 2013 List?

Kind of a replacement for the Lockerbie Bomber, i.e a person we would all be happy to know has "left the planet"

Well he won't be facing the death penalty, has no serious illnesses that we know of (physically at least), is only 33 and doesn't strike me as the suicidal type. He didn't try to top himself like mass spree-killers typically do.

So I would say no.

Agreed. Breivik is a poor choice for the DeathList. James Holmes is a better choice because there's a good chance he actually will get the death penalty.

Yea i agree I think if he wanted to commit suicide he would of done it after he killed all the people , he would of turned the gun on himself.

I can only see him dying in the next 20 years in prison if he is attacked and killed by a fellow inmate.

Are you talking about Breivik or Holmes or Both?

I think both are in danger from fellow inmates, especially Holmes! Although it does depend on if either of them will end up in a nice padded cell!

I'm glad that I didn't list him because I don't think he will die and it was from the "Telegraph". Also, is Daniel Geiges still alive? He was a terminally ill uranium smuggler who provided North Korea and a few third world countries with atomic knowledge. President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Guinea, Syrian politician Riad Seif and political prisoner Shing Ming Teh were also terminally ill and have never died.

I'm glad that I didn't list him because I don't think he will die and it was from the "Telegraph". Also, is Daniel Geiges still alive? He was a terminally ill uranium smuggler who provided North Korea and a few third world countries with atomic knowledge. President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Guinea, Syrian politician Riad Seif and political prisoner Shing Ming Teh were also terminally ill and have never died.

All those people were all either on trial, which would prompt them to lie about their health to get out of a sentence, or are prone to rumors about their health.

Yoshida has no reason to lie about his health, as it's generally agreed he wasn't at fault and probably saved lives by ignoring the governments orders.

Tamara Grigsby anyone?

Probably wouldn't even get you points in an American dead pool. The Wisconsin State Assembly isn't exactly the most powerful group, and she wasn't even a major member of that.

Tamara Grigsby anyone?

A member of the Wisconsin State Assembly doesn't normally get the right obit, so unless she has some claim to fame that Wikipedia doesn't mention it's a no.

regards,

Hein

Guest guest

As we are now awaiting the conviction of complete nutcase Anders Behring Breivik,

but not yet certain how the establishment are going to deal with such a lowlife scum!

Kind of a replacement for the Lockerbie Bomber, i.e a person we would all be happy to know has "left the planet"

Well he won't be facing the death penalty, has no serious illnesses that we know of (physically at least), is only 33 and doesn't strike me as the suicidal type. He didn't try to top himself like mass spree-killers typically do.

So I would say no.

Agreed. Breivik is a poor choice for the DeathList. James Holmes is a better choice because there's a good chance he actually will get the death penalty.

Yea i agree I think if he wanted to commit suicide he would of done it after he killed all the people , he would of turned the gun on himself.

I can only see him dying in the next 20 years in prison if he is attacked and killed by a fellow inmate.

I think both are in danger from fellow inmates, especially Holmes! Although it does depend on if either of them will end up in a nice padded cell!

I think Breivik is in extreme isolation and seems like quite a tough cookie anyway. Holmes looks much more vulnerable.

As for John Derbyshire, he was undergoing chemotherapy.

Here's an article from the Guardian that mentions his work in Taki's Magazine:

http://www.guardian....orm-race-column

So I would say no.

I think Breivik is in extreme isolation and seems like quite a tough cookie anyway. Holmes looks much more vulnerable.

As for John Derbyshire, he was undergoing chemotherapy.

Here's an article from the Guardian that mentions his work in Taki's Magazine:

http://www.guardian....orm-race-column

Tough cookie? He's a delusional narcissist overcompensating for his inadequacies and failures

So I would say no.

Breivik.

I think Breivik is sane believe it or not , by sane i mean he knew what he was doing . Certainly his actions and logic were insane . Preserving the danish people by killing 77 of them hmm? I really think if he is put in prison the Danish government will want him out the way and im sure a guard will turn his back and he will get killed.

However holmes I believe is completely insane ,you can tell by his actions . One of the prosecutours said he was putting it on , if he is he deserves a Oscar . Can't act that far away surprised look insane /people on drugs have IMO.

Breivik.

I think Breivik is sane believe it or not , by sane i mean he knew what he was doing . Certainly his actions and logic were insane . Preserving the danish Norwegian people by killing 77 of them hmm? I really think if he is put in prison the Danish Norwegian government will want him out the way and im sure a guard will turn his back and he will get killed.

Fixed that for you. :)

Preserving the danish Norwegian people by killing 77 of them hmm?

Denmark, isn't that the capital of Amsterdam?

regards,

Hein

Preserving the danish Norwegian people by killing 77 of them hmm?

Denmark, isn't that the capital of Amsterdam?

regards,

Hein

I bloody hope so I have booked my holidays there. lol

Zvi Zamir (b. 1925) former Director of Mossad, was present during the 1972 Munich massacre and oversaw the Israeli retaliation, Operation Wrath of God (dramatised in Steven Spielberg's Munich)

He'll go way past 2013 but Bob Hoskins' career has already been ended by Parkinson's

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-19176729

Shame, I don't think I can take seeing the too-soon death of another star of the amazingly terrible

after Dennis Hopper.

Guest Just Another Guest

Hello - a lurker here enjoying DeathList's predictions, musings, and cheerful morbidity.

I just read about Randy Travis' naked DWI arrest and if he doesn't pull his shit together, he might be a 2013 prospect.

Hello - a lurker here enjoying DeathList's predictions, musings, and cheerful morbidity.

I just read about Randy Travis' naked DWI arrest and if he doesn't pull his shit together, he might be a 2013 prospect.

No need to be a lurker , sign up and make an account if you want be good to have a new member on board.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2186222/Paranormal-State-star-Ryan-Buell-diagnosed-pancreatic-cancer.html

Ryan Buell has pancreatic cancer. I've never heard of him, he is apparently in an American reality show called Paranormal State about ghostbusters or something, perhaps some of our foreign Johnny friends can advise if he's one to keep on the radar?

http://www.dailymail...tic-cancer.html

Ryan Buell has pancreatic cancer. I've never heard of him, he is apparently in an American reality show called Paranormal State about ghostbusters or something, perhaps some of our foreign Johnny friends can advise if he's one to keep on the radar?

Paranormal State is a show on A&E that is one of many shows featuring 30-something dudes in black walking around creepy places at night with a camera and freaking out over the slightest of noises. Of these shows, Paranormal State is probably one of the least watched. But it's still big enough to guarantee an obituary in the United States.

I doubt he'll get an obituary anywhere in the UK besides the Daily Mail, but that's good enough to go on my DDP shortlist.

http://www.dailymail...tic-cancer.html

Paranormal State is a show on A&E that is one of many shows featuring 30-something dudes in black walking around creepy places at night with a camera and freaking out over the slightest of noises. Of these shows, Paranormal State is probably one of the least watched. But it's still big enough to guarantee an obituary in the United States.

I doubt he'll get an obituary anywhere in the UK besides the Daily Mail, but that's good enough to go on my DDP shortlist.

Thank you for that extra information. I may keep him on my radar.

In other news, Derek Acorah is a massive cunt.

• Like 1

Dont know if its been mentioned here or not, (can't be arsed trolling through the previous posts) musician & photographer Jeff Winterberg has a very rare form of brian cancer.