Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Is it just me or did the not-so-active member Con Dolence completely vanished from the members list? Da fuck happened to him? I feel so saddened, because I liked him (or her, or it...).

I deleted that member a week ago in accordance with the Registered, never posted and hasn't logged in for years guideline.

What a lightweight, if I was going to call an admin a name, which obviously I wouldn't as it's not in my nature :D I would make the most of it, like a cuntingfuckbubbleofspunk or similar. He had a once in a lifetime opportunity there to claw back a tiny bit of respect, and he blew it!

To be fair, the only chance of him getting blown is if he does a bit of DIY.

PS: Ive liked lots of posts but ive run out of fuggin 'likes'................ :)

What a lightweight, if I was going to call an admin a name, which obviously I wouldn't as it's not in my nature :D I would make the most of it, like a cuntingfuckbubbleofspunk or similar. He had a once in a lifetime opportunity there to claw back a tiny bit of respect, and he blew it!

To be fair, the only chance of him getting blown is if he does a bit of DIY.

PS: Ive liked lots of posts but ive run out of fuggin 'likes'................ :)

Done on your behalf?

MH: Any news on whether the like limit is going to be upped across the board? I've ran out again.

MH: Any news on whether the like limit is going to be upped across the board? I've ran out again.

Ah, I've been wanting to bring this up. According to the forum settings, I can set it to "Both Positive and Negative Reputation Points". The current setting is "Like System (Positive rep only, visible names)". We may want to give it a try. In the meantime I've set the number of likes to 25.

• Like 2

Is it going to be a green arrow, red arrow jobbie as per the Daily Satan? Oh yes spread a little negativity :)

I have no idea what it looks like. I'll try and find an online example. ISTR there was some demand for Dislikes.I guess this is it. I'm not sure it's wise to switch, especially now. I'm fond of experiments, though.

Is it going to be a green arrow, red arrow jobbie as per the Daily Satan? Oh yes spread a little negativity :)

I have no idea what it looks like. I'll try and find an online example. ISTR there was some demand for Dislikes.I guess this is it. I'm not sure it's wise to switch, especially now. I'm fond of experiments, though.

Ah, it wasn't meant to be read as a demand. I was just making a point ;)

That's demand as in: in market M there's a demand D for thingies.

That's demand as in: in market M there's a demand D for thingies.

Yes, I know. I didn't mean to suggest that we should have a dislike button. I only made an observation that there wasn't one.

Ah, I've been wanting to bring this up. According to the forum settings, I can set it to "Both Positive and Negative Reputation Points". The current setting is "Like System (Positive rep only, visible names)". We may want to give it a try. In the meantime I've set the number of likes to 25.

Please do and make it one of the ones where you can see who negatively repped you.

How long am I chat-banned for?

24 hours.

24 hours.

Having just checked the chat logs, I'm surprised you're only banned for 24 hours.

24 hours.

Having just checked the chat logs, I'm surprised you're only banned for 24 hours.

Oh bugger, did it kick off? I went in there for a few minutes but it was a bit dull so I went back to shouting at that fat cunt Ferrari on the telly.

24 hours.

Oh bugger, did it kick off? I went in there for a few minutes but it was a bit dull so I went back to shouting at that fat cunt Ferrari on the telly.

No. It seemed to kick off before you joined the chat.

kick off is a bit of an overstatement.

:D saw there was 12 on but interwebby too slow for me.

What went down ?

:D saw there was 12 on but interwebby too slow for me.

What went down ?

he kept on spamming "sir creep,dr zorder and morbidkid are cunts". That's how it started, it eloved into everyone on chat are cunts are he wouldn't stop until they changed his name back to deathray. Why he didn't just go on the name shame forum I don't know.
  • Like 1

Lolololololol , crazy kids. Huh.

Oh ah I did see a post where he called everyone a cunt. Although I like the word, and use it on a frequent basis, it is becoming rather passé. I think I may change my insult of choice.

CUNT, you are a GLAND-HANDLER.

Like this

All you have to do is type [ spoiler ] before the text you want to hide, and then [ /spoiler ] at the end.

But leave out the spaces within the square brackets.

• Like 1

Done! Thanks!

(And on my 2000th post too!)

• Like 4

If you click on Sir Creep's profile his Avatar looks like this:

photo-11079.jpg?_r=1421229133

However, when he makes a post, it's cropped and displays a square image.

The likes of Toast and msc don't get their oblong Avatars cropped. How come?