Death Star

Kurt Waldheim

This thread is the place to discuss Kurt Waldheim.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

An investigation cleared him from allegations of having been a war criminal.

Guest Guest

Actually, another investigation wiped all that out and proved he was a bloodthirsty nazi after all.

Guest Sven Larsen

Dr Kurt Waldheim, former president of Austria and secretary-general of the United Nations was NOT and never was a Nazi. The Doctor's war record has been established as fact and not some distorted nazified fiction. He was an honourable staff officer, a Lieutenant of the Wehrmacht and was never even remotely involved with the holocaust or the atrocities that took place in Yugoslavia.

Guest kingjobson

Sven, how can you call an Austrian who served in the SS, then hid his past, and made it to the top based partly on these lies and obsification of the truth anything but a sweinhund. fact is he is still alive but for how long ... King

Guest Guest
Dr Kurt Waldheim, former president of Austria and secretary-general of the United Nations was NOT and never was a Nazi.

Richard Nixon, former president of The United States of America was NOT and never was a Crook!

Dr Kurt Waldheim, former president of Austria and secretary-general of the United Nations was NOT and never was a Nazi.

Richard Nixon, former president of The United States of America was NOT and never was a Crook!

That's a good one!!! :(:D

That's a good one!!! :(:D

Thanks, I thought so, and after reading your kind words, I even decided to register!

Guest fickbolzen

beruf: nazi

ganz toll! ihr habts echt drauf. ich hoffe mal, das es auch irgendwann für die macher der deathlist hirn regnen wird.

beruf: nazi

ganz toll! ihr habts echt drauf. ich hoffe mal, das es auch irgendwann für die macher der deathlist hirn regnen wird.

Herr F**kbolt is of the opinion that we are really fine fellows. (The Germans don't have sarcasm, do they?)

He hopes that it will one day rain brains for the creators of the Deathlist.

Herr F**kbolt is of the opinion that we are really fine fellows. (The Germans don't have sarcasm, do they?)

Apparently they don't have humour either B)

Guest na ja

nazi anspielungen hören wir deutschen nicht gern B) .notapotato wird mein kommentar sowiso gleich wieder übersetzen

nazi anspielungen hören wir deutschen nicht gern B) .notapotato wird mein kommentar sowiso gleich wieder übersetzen

Herr Well-Yes irrt sich gewaltig bei seiner Vermutung daß ich weiterhin bereit bin seine unsinnige Äußerungen ins englische zu übersetzen.

Guest Guest
nazi anspielungen hören wir deutschen nicht gern  .notapotato wird mein kommentar sowiso gleich wieder übersetzen

We Germans do not like to hear all that Nazi Stuff about us. notapotato will translate my comment soon

Herr Well-Yes irrt sich gewaltig bei seiner Vermutung daß ich weiterhin bereit bin seine unsinnige Äußerungen ins englische zu übersetzen.

Mr. Well-Yess (na ja) is very mistaken with his sipposition that i will translate his dumb sentences into english furthermore.

(sry, my english is not really good :lol: )

Guest Widerstandskämpfer

Deleted...

If you want to post again, keep it in English.

Teddy

Edited by Teddy

The software may not be up to the task, but the Moderators are. :lol:

Offending post now deleted - and for any other prospective posters, try to keep posts in English.

Apparently they don't have humour either :lol:

Ah, where would we be without a sense of humour...?

Oh yes... Germany.

© Willie Rushton.

Guest Laurent

In fact he was german officer and he knew about war crmies, but it was not able to prove more. In this case a good quotaion:

"Die Sieger schreiben die Geschichte. Sie haben immer recht." (ORF)

"The victorios write history, they always have right!"

.. doesn`t matter what was really.

We do know that he was in the German SS during World War 2 and that he deliberately hid this information from investigators. At this stage, it is hardly likely that he will be prosecuted, as he is 86 and in frail health and will likely die before charges are successfully brought up against him.

In addition, he is still collecting a U.S. $125,000 annual pension from the United Nations. Since we are all paying his pension through taxes, etc, it would be the ultimate irony if he indeed committed wartime atrocities. Especially for the citizens of Israel.

UN Pays Kurt Waldheim $125,000 a year

Guest Laurent

It is deomcratic, that everyone is innocent, until it is proofen. In fact, if we knew the hole story, about the ten times more soldiers from germany and allies would be guilty for warcrimes.

I don`t want to defend Waldheim (and anything of WW2), but it is bad kind of journalism to declare his job as nazi. In my opinion it`s the same to declare eachs soldiers job as killer. And that is in fact false ...

Sorry for that highly eloquent piece of irrefutable logical argument last night, fuelled by haggis and plenty of whisky.

I think the job descriptions on the death list are intended to provoke discussion. I'm sure when the organisers decided to call Waldheim a Nazi, they were expecting a bit of Flak, in particular from the Germans and Austrians.

You are guaranteed big trouble here if you call anyone a Nazi, unless you can prove it.

Not all soldiers are killers, many are. Kurt Waldheim may not be a Nazi, but he was once.

And the Austrians still made him president. Frightening but true.

They have another fellow at the moment who is rising in the ranks, extreme right wing and whose family got their fortune from disposessed jews. They also won't be stripping Arnie of his citizenship for taking part in the death penalty in spite of it being a contravention of their constitution. That's the Austrians for you.

Don't get me started about democracy.

Good morning everyone :rip: