hellkat

Hospitalised!

Guest ATS

Actor Jean Reno was admiited to hospital in Martinique on Wednesday

He was gripped with fever, breaking out into a cold sweat and feeling sick

Had he just watched the Da Vinci Code perhaps?

Seems like he was only teasing us as later he got discharged from the hospital

Actor Jean Reno was admiited to hospital in Martinique on Wednesday

He was gripped with fever, breaking out into a cold sweat and feeling sick

Had he just watched the Da Vinci Code perhaps?

Seems like he was only teasing us as later he got discharged from the hospital

apparently, Reno was teasing us b/c he only had heartburn. I hate that feeling.

It was blown out of proportion. but at least it didn't make the news in the US. just the absurdity of it all: famous actor hospitalized ... for HEARTBURN!

Ugh -- what's happening to her?!?

I kinda liked her. It's sad to see her going down the path of Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse, but I hope she can get her life back together.

I kinda liked her. It's sad to see her going down the path of Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse, but I hope she can get her life back together.

BCAlum, help me please,

I knew her name but couldn't remember what film made her famous?

Probably nothing since Micha Barton is not near as famous as MiScha Barton.

Now MiScha Barton appeared with that boy who looks loopy, Haley Joel Osmont in The Sixth Sense

Her career began with Polio Water and has included stops at Notting Hill,. Paranoid, Lost and Delerious, Tart, Virgin Territory, Walled In and television vehicles such as The O.C. Check out her imdb.com resume---------:: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0059215 The 23 year old ((d.o.b.=January 24 1986) has done several things including dining at restaurants such as this one: http://www.santambroeus.com According to a quick google search she has dined there with freinds and with her dog Ziggy. There are even pictures of this happenig.

apparently she has dined there a number of mind boggling times. mind boggling since the paparazzzi are all around snapping pictures and the food is absurdly priced, and the service essentially sucks and the food is cooked in a windowless basement and there are rats in the rear (a year ago, two huge rats were found laying dead in the street next to the restaurant, victims of autocide--flattened like ratcakes.) They charge some ten american dollars for a couple of eggs and a piece of half cooked bread that they allege to be toast. Add to the fun, it is a corner eatery and traffic goes by blowing exhaust into the air and onto the diners plates and utensils. Trucks stop on both the 4th street and the Perry street sides, motors idling loudly as they make deliveries throughout the day, their exhaust also spewing into the air and landing on the comatose diners. Meanwhile people walk by on the narrow sidewalk, blowing cigarette smoke at the diners, others walk there mutts and the mutts let loose their insides on the sidewalk just inchs away from the drunken patrons. Of course it is just a short distance from the place that was used for outside shots of the place SJP's character Carrie Bradshaw dwelt in, so I suppose that makes it okay.

As to Barton, she is not much more than a clone of those Olsen twins in appearance. Not really attractive or talented and unlike the Olsens, does not have a head for business or dating soon to be dead actors (forget which Olsen that was who was with the Australian lad who played in Batman). No, Barton will most likely die a derelict on some cruddy city's skid row, her hair matted and her teeth rotted out from a failed attempt to get clean by using methadone. Sad really, she would have been a star if only the Osmont boy hadn't been better looking and more talented. Or maybe she should have gotten his agent.

BCAlum, help me please,

I knew her name but couldn't remember what film made her famous?

Mischa was famous for starring in the hit TV series "The OC" on Fox Network. It's a rather vapid show about a bunch of spoiled teens in Orange County, California, USA.

Therese Rein, wife of Australian PM, KRudd, carted off to hospital with crook guts.

Author Maya Angelou rushed to hospital. Some are reporting her dead, but her grandson says shes still alive.

Corrie's Blanche, Maggie Jones, is apparently 'critical' after apparently having "life-saving surgery" according to Digital Spy.

Blimey! Is that like the last chance saloon, or is the mortality rate in Manchester significantly higher than the rest of the UK?

The 75-year-old, who plays Weatherfield legend Blanche Hunt, was admitted to Hope Hospital in Manchester at the weekend for life-saving surgery.

Corrie's Blanche, Maggie Jones, is apparently 'critical' after apparently having "life-saving surgery" according to Digital Spy.

Blimey! Is that like the last chance saloon, or is the mortality rate in Manchester significantly higher than the rest of the UK?

The 75-year-old, who plays Weatherfield legend Blanche Hunt, was admitted to Hope Hospital in Manchester at the weekend for life-saving surgery.

With any luck Dreary and Ken will follow in her stumbling footsteps, god I HATE Coronation Street. Whinging Northerners. All they ever say is 'pint please Bet' or 'd'ya want beans fer tea Rersie' - god I hate Sally Webster. I hate them all. This S'HIT should have been consigned to Channel 5 years ago.

Improving or not, she's been 'written out' of Corrie, apparently.

• Like 1