Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Guest Guest

I can reveal that the worlds journalists were put on standby to expect his death over the easter weekend. Channel 4 News Jon Snow even travelled to S Africa to anchor a special show with all the news of his death.Many people are surprised and dissappointed that he's still alive

Many people are surprised and dissappointed that he's still alive

I know the feeling...

It appears he can't get rid of the fluid on his lungs - might be enough to finish him off.

http://worldnews.nbc...a-denies-report

Not necessarily.

Intoday's world of modern medici..

In today's world of modern medicine a person can live for quite a while with lung fluid as there are machines which take the fluid out. Basically the medical team punches a hole into the patient, a tube is inserted and it drains into a collection box, It is a piece of electricity operated machinery so in case of power failures and lack of generators it could hasten Mr.Mandela into reaching Nirvana. However I think they'd pedal bicycles to generate electricity if it came to that as Mr.Mandela must live if he is to compete in the Olympics of 2016.

• Like 1

He is both "fine" and "getting better" according to his Mrs., and is only in the hospital so that doctors can make sure everything remains steady. Maybe it'll have to be one more round to finish him off.

He is both "fine" and "getting better" according to his Mrs., and is only in the hospital so that doctors can make sure everything remains steady. Maybe it'll have to be one more round to finish him off.

Third time's a charm .

Perhaps Mr Mandela is getting ready to accept the inevitable......

http://news.bbc.co.u...ica/3765913.stm

It might be a good idea to remember how hopeful we were of cashing in his points years ago. BBC just reporting his release from hospital. The man clearly thrives on the long game and betters us as he once bettered his captors. But...NOBODY betters the Grim Reaper. So, will Mandela clock up ten years since the post quoted above?

Guest Guest

He's out of hospital.So lets make it a date to gather here in a few weeks time and go through it all over again...

I loved the news coverage over the weekend.

I think Radio 4 like to tease Deathlisters by opening a bulletin with "The South African government have confirmed tha former president Nelson Mandela has........"

Guest Guest

On xmas day 2012 4 world leaders were in hospital- Hugo Chavez, Maggie Thatcher, Nelson Mandela and George Bush. The first 2 are dead. The other 2 will follow soon...

Nelson should pop off now and steal Thatcher's moment :D

Oddly enough there is an article on the link between Mandela and Thatcher which I'm fairly sure is complete bollocks.

I see Nelson couldn't be bothered to go to Thatcher's funeral. Some people are just rude.

• Like 1

I see Nelson couldn't be bothered to go to Thatcher's funeral. Some people are just rude.

After she saved his life too!
  • Like 2

Guest Guest

Mandela frail in first TV appearance in months. Seems like these last bouts of ill health have taken a toll. http://reut.rs/154Rlla

and Mandela supporters are irate that he's been used by the President for a photo op ahead of the elections. http://www.news24.co...ootage-20130429 They could have waited a bit longer after he got out of hospital-,but they're clearly worried that he won't be around to help them win in a few months!

Guest Africa Guy

I'm afraid I have to inform you all of some extremely grave news.Nelson Mandela, the father of the South African nation, is now in an extemely frail and serious condition,and has only a very short time to live,probably weeks at most. I would not say t his unless I knew it to be true.His loss will surely be the biggest in our lifetimes. I trust that deathlist is on standby to record this great event with due sensitivity and respect

I'm afraid I have to inform you all of some extremely grave news.Nelson Mandela, the father of the South African nation, is now in an extemely frail and serious condition,and has only a very short time to live,probably weeks at most. I would not say t his unless I knew it to be true.His loss will surely be the biggest in our lifetimes. I trust that deathlist is on standby to record this great event with due sensitivity and respect

When do we display anything but sensitivity and respect?

• Like 1

What's Africa Guy? Is it just Family Guy with Afrikaans subtitles and the AIDS jokes censored?

• Like 1

What's Africa Guy? Is it just Family Guy with Afrikaans subtitles and the AIDS jokes censored?

Nah just an irritating troll

He was a convicted terrorist who was also a rascist moneygrabbing fuck who just wanted to be the new whitee. I've got him in my list and I hope he goes soon. He also married well........The cunt.

Nuff sensitivity for ya ?

• Like 2

He was a convicted terrorist who was also a rascist moneygrabbing fuck who just wanted to be the new whitee. I've got him in my list and I hope he goes soon. He also married well........The cunt.

Nuff sensitivity for ya ?

This just cracks me up I have no idea why.