Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Sounds like Zsa Zsa is going to be Ok, the damn woman just won't die, i was actually beginning to think this might be the end, how daft was I.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-zsazsagabor-idUSKCN0VI25K?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews

Well she has got to survive the infection and surgery.I am not holding my breath though.

It's not you we want to hold his breath, we have a list of others for that.

is this critical enough for a sweepstake?

Meh.

• Like 1

i think she is gonna die quickly, maybe in the next hours or days. She is too old

i think she is gonna die quickly soon, maybe in the next hours or days. She is too old

FTFY (before somebody else leaps in and does so, it can be pedant city around these parts ;))

• Like 2

i think she is gonna die quickly soon, maybe in the next hours or days. She is too old

FTFY (before somebody else leaps in and does so, it can be pedant city around these parts ;))

Ah, who gave you the nod?

Welcome to the DL Pedants' Society.

• Like 3

It's ok, this help me to improve my english

• Like 1

"She talks a little but not very much. She is hanging on. I hope she will hang on for a couple more years, and celebrate her 100th birthday next year. I think everything will be ok," says von Anhalt

how desperate do you have to be and to make it so public......

Sounds like Zsa Zsa is going to be Ok, the damn woman just won't die, i was actually beginning to think this might be the end, how daft was I.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-zsazsagabor-idUSKCN0VI25K?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews

Well she has got to survive the infection and surgery.I am not holding my breath though.

Well I am guessing that Zsa Zsa can`t hold her breath too long if she is breathless!

• Like 1

Well I am guessing that Zsa Zsa can`t hold her breath too long if she is breathless!

ba dum tss

Zsa Zsa might not make it out of surgery, she will probably be the exception though.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/zsa-zsa-gabor-francesca-hilton-dead/

I really hope Von Arsehole stops the surgery from happening and finally let nature take its course.She has suffered way too much already.He won`t though as he is scum.Does anyone though the precise reason why she needs a feeding tube .Is it dementia related or stroke related?

Zsa Zsa might not make it out of surgery, she will probably be the exception though.

I really hope Von Arsehole stops the surgery from happening and finally let nature take its course.She has suffered way too much already.He won`t though as he is scum.Does anyone though the precise reason why she needs a feeding tube .Is it dementia related or stroke related?

I think if she goes under the knife, her heart won't be strong enough and she'll die on the operating table.

I think if she goes under the knife, her heart won't be strong enough and she'll die on the operating table.

Older people have gone under the knife but no one I can think of has been a vegetable .

Doubt she will die as it is Zsa Zsa and she has more lives than a cat, but just in case she does i will go 29th March (My Birthday)

Older people have gone under the knife but no one I can think of has been a vegetable .

And younger people too. Lux Interior went under the knife for a heart op at the age of 62. He didn't make it. Not so sure on Zsa Zsa's chances on this one.

When's the date of the surgery though? It's obviously going to be during or soon after the surgery. If not she'll live on for many more months.

When's the date of the surgery though? It's obviously going to be during or soon after the surgery. If not she'll live on for many more months.

Don't know when the surgery is to be honest, you would think it would be soon as surely if surgery isn't done then she will get worse, surely days surprised it hasn't been done already unless they are waiting for nature to take it's course. I'm also surprised they are even doing surgery to be honest as this is a 99 year old woman who has severe Dementia, She has high blood pressure and has numerous other ailments if it was any 'normal' person not a famous celebrity with a nutter for a Husband i'm sure they would refuse, this is surely a case of Money talking. Kinder for all concerned if she was allowed to die with some dignity because even if she does survive she has no quality of life. If Zsa Zsa does survive surgery she will surely be weakened by it and being realistic it seems highly unlikely she will live to reach 100.

<------ not long till the 29th Feb. Maybe if she dosn't die this month, then who knows, she may live another 4 years!