Death Watch Beatle

Barry Manilow

Just been reading that poor old Baz is in hospital for chest pains. His PR person says its due to stress and the doctors are trying to get his heart rate back down to normal. He has been in hospital a few days now, undergoing various tests, so every chance that these stress related pains could turn out to be something more sinister. I don't think he can be that old either. One to watch.

DWB :lol:

• Like 1

Chest pains my arse

He's having his nose done again

Talking about his largest organ, in the same report it said that a while back he broke his nose walking into a wall at his home - there's a joke in there somewhere, but I just can't think of it right now.

DWB :lol:

I know what u mean DWB

Im sure I heard recently about some damage to the Great Wall of China :lol:

Barry, (no, I haven't grown out of this one yet), has now come out with a follow up to his #1 album Greatest songs of the fifites - greatest songs of the sixties. What struck me is how young they made him look on the cover: He looks closer to 33 rather than 63 in this picture.

sp3220061028092202xr6.jpg

Barry, (no, I haven't grown out of this one yet), has now come out with a follow up to his #1 album Greatest songs of the fifites - greatest songs of the sixties. What struck me is how young they made him look on the cover: He looks closer to 33 rather than 63 in this picture.

BOTOX INJECTIONS

Weatherman, you nearly got yourself a ban for SPAMMING

Christ, that makes the photoshop job done on Tony Blair's fat gut and breasts in that photo taken this summer look like a mere trifle, and not the sort Tony obviously eats too many of...

Spamming? Why this is absurd. His youthful appearence pertains to his likelyhood of popping off.

BOTOX INJECTIONS

Weatherman, you nearly got yourself a ban for SPAMMING

Amazing - he looks just like Clay Aiken in that picture.

It's Matt with two T's, please! :)

I don't mind it all that much, but the signature tampering is getting a bit old. :pop:

Chest pains my arse

Well you got the anatomy correct, or at least the source of the infection.

Manilow is coming with me when he dies; the other guy and I drew straws and I lost.

Manilow is coming with me when he dies; the other guy and I drew straws and I lost.

Hello, Satan, welcome to DeathList, where that other guy also posts occasionally.

I'm rather shocked by your message. From the literature I understand that you also got the best classical composers, with the exception of Elgar and Liszt, so it can't be all bad.

regards,

Hein

Copacadaver! Now that made me laugh... which explains why... it was written in 2004.

No, I wrote that about two days ago.

Copacadaver! Now that made me laugh... which explains why... it was written in 2004.

No, I wrote that about two days ago.

Still makes me laugh when I read it, one of the best ones yet. Well done NAP. <_<

At the Copa (CO!), Copacadaver (Copacadaver)

The coldest slabs north of Havana (here)

At the Copa (CO!), Copacadaver...

Toe tags and body bags were always the fashion

At the Copa....

<_<:D

Barry Manilow weighs 'below 45kg'

It's all well and good until you read the whole article, not just the headline. Although if that's all 'normal' and not caused by cancer or similar, Barry's BMI (Body Mass Index) rating comes out at 13.6 which is 'severely underweight'. That may be okay for young models and teen hollywood stars but a man in his sixties? Who does he think he is, Gandhi?

Worth a wild card somewhere, surely.

It's all well and good until you read the whole article, not just the headline. Although if that's all 'normal' and not caused by cancer or similar, Barry's BMI (Body Mass Index) rating comes out at 13.6 which is 'severely underweight'. That may be okay for young models and teen hollywood stars but a man in his sixties? Who does he think he is, Gandhi?

Apart from his nose I think most of the rest of him has been cut away. Perhaps he will leave it to Michael Jackson.

Apart from his nose I think most of the rest of him has been cut away. Perhaps he will leave it to Michael Jackson.

He's looking more and more like Spike Milligan!

You know, I could understand plastic surgery in some cases. I could also understand having one "or two" tatoos but let's be rational about this and say people who feel the constant desire to put ink under their skin and have surgeons customize their faces really need to find a source of confidence. The problem with tatoos is when teenagers go out and get one it looks a little different fifteen years later. I also have to say that Barry Mainlow has a womans hair cut.

You know, I could understand plastic surgery in some cases. I could also understand having one "or two" tatoos but let's be rational about this and say people who feel the constant desire to put ink under their skin and have surgeons customize their faces really need to find a source of confidence. The problem with tatoos is when teenagers go out and get one it looks a little different fifteen years later. I also have to say that Barry Mainlow has a womans hair cut.

Fifteen years? I'm 42 and my tats still look just fine, thank you very much. Besides, I only got them for me - I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks or what they will look like when I'm 90.

Fifteen years? I'm 42 and my tats still look just fine, thank you very much. Besides, I only got them for me - I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks or what they will look like when I'm 90.

Well said, CarolAnn!

Possibly the greatest all-round musician since WW2. If he dies he should get a state funeral in the UK, as well as whatever they do over in America for showbiz icons.

• Like 1