Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2015

Famous French chef Paul Bocuse, and father of Nouvelle Cuisine, is in hospital with back problems. Not lethal in itself but given that the man is already 87 and has a history with heart problems, multiple bypasses and a new valve, he could have been flying under the radar. He also suffers from Parkinson's disease. A man to keep an eye on.

Edited by Paul Bearer
Moved to the correct thread

O. J. Simpson has a brain tumor apparently. http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

This is a funny little "news conundrum" - does a National Enquirer report suddenly become valid and "credible" if Huffpo, The Telegraph and others are citing it? Or....... not?

Guest Beth

I would have said Alicia Rhett but she beat me to the punch! Probably could have been on the 2014 list. Oh well, C'est la vie!

Fancy we should earmark Bruce Forsyth for 2015. He reaches 86 this February, and in his own words treats every day as on borrowed time. DeathList 2015 could be alright if we "Play your cards right"

Fancy we should earmark Bruce Forsyth for 2015. He reaches 86 this February, and in his own words treats every day as on borrowed time. DeathList 2015 could be alright if we "Play your cards right"

I'm sure many of us are getting ready with the death puns based on Brucie's catchphrases for when he goes higher...or lower...

• Like 1

I'm sure many of us are getting ready with the death puns based on Brucie's catchphrases for when he goes higher...or lower...

You don't get nothing for two in a bed :D

ah, sorry, thats a Yewtree one.

• Like 1

You don't get nothing for two in a bed :D

ah, sorry, thats a Yewtree one.

Dying to see you.......to see you die!

• Like 2

Dying to see you.......to see you die!

Genius.

• Like 1

"I'm the Grim Reaper in the pack, which makes me such a lucky jack, but here's 4 people that are so appealing, ok Brucie, do your dieing."

To be fair if anyone watches SCD he keeps making similar jokes at his own expense.

I think he will make 90 - like Nicholas Parsons.

Graham Souness on SSN just there and looks fucking terrible.

Drawn, gaunt, a lot of weight loss and a history of heart probs.

He just looks ''diminished'' and Jardine might see him off.

I'm going to earmark Brucie for about 2028.

Nailed on terminal case and eloquent spokesperson for the "ill and out" brigade: Andrew McDonald. Prostate cancer and Parkinson's are his grim double-whammy. Still feels and looks in decent shape, mind.

2015 might be very optimistic for picking him. Guaranteed obit-worthy when he does go.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/19/andrew-mcdonald-parkinsons-cancer-mps-pay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25814537

Disgraced former MP Chris Huhne might be a suicide candidate if any more revelations about him come out.

Part-time judge Constance Briscoe, who is accused of lying to police about the couple's speeding points case, claimed Vicky Pryce had believed her husband was engaged in "that activity again"

Fishing?

Disgraced former MP Chris Huhne might be a suicide candidate if any more revelations about him come out.

No chance - the man's a narcissist.

Part-time judge Constance Briscoe, who is accused of lying to police about the couple's speeding points case, claimed Vicky Pryce had believed her husband was engaged in "that activity again"

Fishing?

It's too soon to know if anything happened on that fishing trip with Bryn

[...] or bieber becomes a "Tragedy"

AIUI that young man rather fancies Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n Roll, so there are certainly possibilities there. That said, several musicians of a similar bend, now in their sixties and seventies, are still with us, so they're a dodgy bet.

Nicked again, this time for drag racing and DUI.

regards,

Hein

[...] or bieber becomes a "Tragedy"

AIUI that young man rather fancies Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n Roll, so there are certainly possibilities there. That said, several musicians of a similar bend, now in their sixties and seventies, are still with us, so they're a dodgy bet.

Nicked again, this time for drag racing and DUI.

regards,

Hein

I tried drag racing once, but I'd always end up laddering my stockings

• Like 4