Sign in to follow this  
themaninblack

Alexander Litvinenko

now to be a tv drama

Guest George_Smelly

Lugevoy, Lugevoy, riding through the glen...

Lugevoy, Lugevoy killing Litvinen!.....(ko)

Guest awesome guest

I find that hard to believe

Why couldn't you put "accidentally" killed himself? It's a big difference.

Afterall, who hasn't accidentally poured themselves a cup of polonium-210 tea?

• Like 1

I was just trying to rescue the difference between time's intellectual aspirations and a shit-brained Chelsea season-ticket-holder who says "well if he 'andled it wrong then be basically killed 'imself dinnie?". Y'know since almost all people immediately associate the phrase "killed himself" with an intentional suicide.

I was just trying to rescue the difference between time's intellectual aspirations and a shit-brained Chelsea season-ticket-holder who says "well if he 'andled it wrong then be basically killed 'imself dinnie?". Y'know since almost all people immediately associate the phrase "killed himself" with an intentional suicide.

If you were to get your head out of your arse long enough, you'd see I was quoting the BBC. If you have a problem with the way its reported, its with them. End of story.

Guest Guest

may have killed himself, suspect says.

If you were to get your head out of your arse long enough, you'd see I was quoting the BBC. If you have a problem with the way its reported, its with them. End of story.
how can his death even be considered an accident. How could he get a chemical that rare and how could he have put this rare chemical into his own coffee

by accident without anyone noticing.BTW this is at dmitry kovturn not you lord

I'm so sorry I infringed on your O'Briain- given right to expect to be able to just copy & paste shit headlines without someone complaining, just cos it was your precious Beeb.

If we're gonna set our standards as low as them why bother having an internet at all?

• Like 1

may have killed himself, suspect says.

I'm so sorry I infringed on your O'Briain- given right to expect to be able to just copy & paste shit headlines without someone complaining, just cos it was your precious Beeb.

If we're gonna set our standards as low as them why bother having an internet at all?

This is slightly off-topic, but I wish that every other news site (or newspaper) could meet at least those "low" standards... Kovtun's claim is quite ridiculous even if you consider this an accident (ie. "death by misadventure" instead of suicide).

How would someone "accidentally" get their hands on a rare radioactive element like Po-210 without even knowing he is in possession of it? What could be the mysterious thing that he regularly brought with himself and was leaking? That element doesn't really occur naturally in macroscopic quantities and only has niche applications.

And the guy even went on to claim that it was "gradually accumulating" in Litvinenko's body, for heaven's sake, he had 200 times the lethal dose in his body, I'd consider that fact to be inconsistent with any kind of gradual, lengthy process.

This is slightly off-topic, but I wish that every other news site (or newspaper) could meet at least those "low" standards... Kovtun's claim is quite ridiculous even if you consider this an accident (ie. "death by misadventure" instead of suicide).

How would someone "accidentally" get their hands on a rare radioactive element like Po-210 without even knowing he is in possession of it? What could be the mysterious thing that he regularly brought with himself and was leaking? That element doesn't really occur naturally in macroscopic quantities and only has niche applications.

And the guy even went on to claim that it was "gradually accumulating" in Litvinenko's body, for heaven's sake, he had 200 times the lethal dose in his body, I'd consider that fact to be inconsistent with any kind of gradual, lengthy process.

Umm..... yes........ we... can tell that....... but over here in not-so-jolly old England we don't have anything better to do than humour the Russians' latest Bart Simpson-esque "i didn't do it! nobody saw me do it you can't prove anything!"-type excuses. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Etushispushingupdaisies said:

As a Russian and former Putinist, I pray for Navalny's (his name is pronounced uh-lex-YAY nuh-WAHL-neey) speedy recovery.  To think that I used to troll him and spread lies about Mr. Navalny 2 years ago ... I hope he survives, ousts (censored) and makes Russia democratic and economically prosperous. I think this man deserves his own thread. Paul , do you  mind if I create a thread dedicated to this brave fighter?

If this guy can get a thread, I'd say Navalny deserves one - he's always being talked about and who knows how long he's got?

• Like 1

Entrepreneur Dmitry Kovtun, whom the British authorities blamed for the death of ex-FSB officer Alexander Litvinenko, has died from the effects of a coronavirus infection. This was reported to TASS on Saturday by a source close to him.

"Dmitry Kovtun died today in one of the Moscow hospitals from the effects of covid," the source said.

Kovtun was born in 1965 and served in the state security agencies. British authorities accused Kovtun and Andrei Lugovoi of the murder in London of former Russian FSB officer Alexander Litvinenko.

https://tass.ru/obschestvo/14822627

6780395.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 28/01/2015 at 03:53, Guest George_Smelly said:

Lugevoy, Lugevoy, riding through the glen...

Lugevoy, Lugevoy killing Litvinen!.....(ko)

Andrey Lugovoy reportedly has advanced cancer, possibly linked to the poisoning of the eponymous thread bloke: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12399107/Russian-murder-Alexander-Litvinenko-cancer-radioactive-poison-Putin.html

• Like 3