Sign in to follow this  
themaninblack

Alexander Litvinenko

Surely one must ask oneself how long has he been a UK citizen. I wouldn't like to speculate - in case I get hunted down - but the trouble is probably a significant proportion of the Russian population has been exposed to some form of radiation. Think Chernobyl, secret submarines, cosmonauts, nuclear weapons programmes...and then that's probably little in comparison to all the cover ups in the Soviet-block... it is probably just background radiation to the Ruskies - trouble is he's softened up since going to the UK!

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlere...i?artid=1469939

Does anybody know the Russian for Occupational Health?

• Like 1

Betting starts on those who are ex KGB members -

oh was that a previous job than Putin had? Look who was being critisized? oh - looks like that Mr Putin's in the frame yet again!

From this post, I would urge everyone to put Rotten Ali on their DDP list, and for the record, I would like to say how much I admire Mr Putin in never making any mistakes ever and being the best leader ever B)

oh was that a previous job than Putin had? Look who was being critisized? oh - looks like that Mr Putin's in the frame yet again!

From this post, I would urge everyone to put Rotten Ali on their DDP list, and for the record, I would like to say how much I admire Mr Putin in never making any mistakes ever and being the best leader ever B)

Hay OoO

Don't be a creep. I never liked the way this little strong man got the job. Yeltsin was just about on his last legs and the old guard top brass gets to shoe horn this ex KGB man Putin into the main stream.

Leopards don't change there spots. I can only suppose eliments inside Russia are playing to a different set of rules more akin to 007 than the real world we live in. Election result returns were way more questionable than in Florida and in the main the opposing candidates were pressured or pushed out of the way. (In one case kidnapped to outline that he better not put up a good show) So they were in anyway nothing like free and fair. Its upto our leaders to keep a close eye on what the Russians are upto and act to bring these bad people to book.

Leopards don't change there spots.

Leopards didn't always have spots

Hay OoO

Don't be a creep. I never liked the way this little strong man got the job. Yeltsin was just about on his last legs and the old guard top brass gets to shoe horn this ex KGB man Putin into the main stream.

Other sh*t

WHOOSH!

That's the sound of something that went right over your head didn't it? F*****g hellfire, RA B) Maybe I should've used :P instead of :P

Or maybe it's time I get MPFC's oft-used coat ;)

What do you mean whoosh? Maybe your post did go over my head. I don't personally do sarcasim very often - been told many a time its the lowest form of wit. In fact I don't often do any form of wit! Would rarther tell it as I see it, and call it from a black and white senario, but call me a northerner and I will rial.

What do you mean whoosh? Maybe your post did go over my head. I don't personally do sarcasim very often - been told many a time its the lowest form of wit. In fact I don't often do any form of wit! Would rarther tell it as I see it, and call it from a black and white senario, but call me a northerner and I will rial.

*sigh*

What I meant to say jokingly, was by you criticising Putin you're next on his hit-list. I jokingly praised Putin as I want to live. Does that make sense now?

What is rial? The only rials I know are Rial Wheels, German alloy wheel manufacturer & former F1 team or Middle Eastern currency. Rial.

So if I call you a northerner, you'll throw money at me? Go for it boy, you're a Northerner 1,000,000 times over B):P

Whoever Putin has on his deathlist is going to be on my deathlist too. That guy doesn't mess about. B)

Whoever Putin has on his deathlist is going to be on my deathlist too. That guy doesn't mess about. B)

Ok, Vlad, you heard it. Be a chum and post your deathlist here. :P

regards,

Hein

*sigh*

What I meant to say jokingly, was by you criticising Putin you're next on his hit-list. I jokingly praised Putin as I want to live. Does that make sense now?

What is rial? The only rials I know are Rial Wheels, German alloy wheel manufacturer & former F1 team or Middle Eastern currency. Rial.

So if I call you a northerner, you'll throw money at me? Go for it boy, you're a Northerner 1,000,000 times over B):P

What happens when extreme left brainers start "joking" among themselves. Duffle bags at dawn, end of the platform.

What happens when extreme left brainers start "joking" among themselves. Duffle bags at dawn, end of the platform.

What's a left-brainer? I've asked this before & you never elaborated & then you buggered off for a bit so I couldn't ask again.

and please don't put me in the same bracket, ever again, as Rotten Ali, thanks, Godot. For a start, I can spell basic words. The only system I have is putting some old/ill people on a shortlist, like almost everyone else here. :P Wish I'd never done you and Phantom a favour with that bloody I & P thread if "nerd" is all the thanks one gets..... B) grumble grumble grumble mutter ;)

But I must remember that you support Leeds United & thus delusions of grandeur & untold misery come into your life every week so I will let your dig go as it is clearly the rantings of someone who has suffered mental anguish beyond our comprehension. :P

Guest Guest

Dawn, perhaps. But not for a few weeks. Left-brainers need to plan these things carefully.

Makes me think, though, Godot. Is it the linearity and clear sequencing that makes trains so attractive to left-brainers?

What's a left-brainer? I've asked this before & you never elaborated & then you buggered off for a bit so I couldn't ask again.

But I must remember that you support Leeds United & thus delusions of grandeur & untold misery come into your life every week so I will let your dig go as it is clearly the rantings of someone who has suffered mental anguish beyond our comprehension. B)

Quite. I have stopped looking at the Leeds United results. I squint at them.

There is a reasonable test for left brained/ right brained thinking here, top right hand corner. In the short test I scored 90 per cent right brained/ 10 per cent left brained balance, which is off the F*****g wall and explains a lot.

It also gives these definitions:

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

That site - similarminds.com - has tons of personality tests for those who want to get to know themselves. Beware though, you could turn into a test junky.

If you're not left brained dominant OoO, then I'm Magere Hein.

Guest Guest

Left-brainers - sequenced, linear, verbal, ordered, like lists, punctual, reliable, logical, rational, reductionist, precise, mathematical

Right-brained - holistic, creative, visual, intuitive, artistic, poor sense of time, unreliable

All-rounders can use both sides ie have creative ideas, yet can operationalise them

Ultimately certain situations are better managed with the left brain than the right.

Interestingly. if you separate the cerebral hemispheres surgically the 'two' brains operate independently. Hold an object to the left of the person's visual field (image goes to right of brain) and they cannot name it as the verbal side is on the left. However, they will be able to write what it is - as long as its with the left hand (as that's controlled by the right brain).

Dawn, perhaps. But not for a few weeks. Left-brainers need to plan these things carefully.

Makes me think, though, Godot. Is it the linearity and clear sequencing that makes trains so attractive to left-brainers?

I really don't know. I prefer to kick leaves.

I really don't know. I prefer to kick leaves.

Not only am I replying out of synch but I was signed in as a guest. Your right-brain dominance is high (and pretty unusual) Godot. You would be a useful team member on any project, I suspect. As long as someone else is the organiser and planner.........

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Maybe on here, arguably, I head that way, but in life, I would have to be an allrounder. You don't work in customer service/motor racing all your working life and then have trouble comprehending emotions. In fact, I'm almost the complete opposite.

I wonder why I come across so left-brained on here, but not generally day-to-day. Hmmm........

I'm not a fan of trains as it happens, so there goes one equation of the formula out of the window. B)

I wonder why I come across so left-brained on here, but not generally day-to-day. Hmmm........

Difficult not to come over as left-brained here. This is a verbal medium and no matter how hard you try your contribution must be linear and sequenced.

Otherwise do to understand readers not will attempt any.

Its also funny Godot is also talking about "end of the platform fights". I'm having a go at designing a train cab these last few weeks! And I don't think I've told anyone on here!

As for OoO saying "please don't put me in the same bracket, ever again, as Rotten Ali, thanks, Godot. For a start, I can spell basic words." Hay we both like our motorsports and I very much did use the word rial in a Gunther Schimt way to turn this little tat-a-tat somewhat on its head.

So that brings me not to the end of the platform but to be jumping up and down on Jan Lammer's front wing.

So that brings me not to the end of the platform but to be jumping up and down on Jan Lammer's front wing.

Good, but I'd much prefer if you'd jump up and down on that twat's right foot.

regards,

Hein

What's wrong with Jan Lammers, MH? I know the guy well, he's charm personified, and has always been pleasant & open with me.

Unlike Huub "twat" Rothengatter. B)

Rotten A, if you're throwing alloy wheels at me, then you're a Southerner. :P

What's wrong with Jan Lammers, MH? I know the guy well, he's charm personified, and has always been pleasant & open with me.

Unlike Huub "twat" Rothengatter. <_<

I met him once after a race at Zandvoort in which a driver co-sponsored by my brother competed. During the race Mr Lammers caused a collision between the two. Large part of the apres race discussion was that Lammers put the blame on the other guy. I won't repeat the words Mr Lammers used, since this is a family forum.

I wouldn't know about Mr Rothengatter, although I've heard some rumours about his charming personality.

regards,

Hein

Maybe on here, arguably, I head that way, but in life, I would have to be an allrounder. You don't work in customer service/motor racing all your working life and then have trouble comprehending emotions. In fact, I'm almost the complete opposite.

I'm not a fan of trains as it happens, so there goes one equation of the formula out of the window. <_<

But have you done the test yet OoO? I think your liberal use of emoticons proves my point. I agree re understanding emotions, you are almost trying too hard so the empathy is turning around and kicking you in the head? Do you understand my meaning? If so, please tell me because I'm buggered if I do.

But have you done the test yet OoO? I think your liberal use of emoticons proves my point. I agree re understanding emotions, you are almost trying too hard so the empathy is turning around and kicking you in the head? Do you understand my meaning? If so, please tell me because I'm buggered if I do.

No...

Done what test?

It all seems too much effort to me, I'd rather drink, eat, sleep & shag women instead. What side of the brain is that?

No...

Done what test?

It all seems too much effort to me, I'd rather drink, eat, sleep & shag women instead. What side of the brain is that?

Left.