The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

That reminds me, I'd definitely do Johnny Knoxville, eh girls?

tumblr_l94lm4K5wb1qzk8fio1_500.jpg

Joey Barton if he keeps going back to Liverpool nightclubs,hes a marked man now

• Like 1

Nobody.

The world ends in December 2012 remember...

That kind of takes the fun out of deadpooling...

Surely it means we're all winners as all our picks will have died. The only negative is we're dead too...

nope, 49/50. we're forgetting about Clive Dunn. :D

On a more serious note, I think we ought to keep an eye on Shirley Temple. She has kept pretty low profile lately, so there is no way to be 100% certain, but she's 84 and comes from a pretty high-stress lifestyle. Dick Cheney would also be a good 2013 pick, because a heart transplant really does mean that he is (more or less) living on borrowed time. Jerry Lewis is also looking like he'll easily go by the end of 2013, and Courtney Love would not surprise me.

Sheryl Crow has a benign brain tumour.

you beat me to it,sad news,shes a sexy woman

Sheryl Crow has a benign brain tumour.

One of the most over-rated people I've had the misfortune of hearing.

High level Chinese dissident Li Wangyang found dead in mysterious circumstances.

Wrong thread. I don't think anyone will play a dead man in any 2013 deadpools.

Oh balls, I'm sorry. Still rapped up in all the excitement of today.

Edited by Paul Bearer
Original post moved to the correct thread

Shaw Taylor from Police 5 and cause of death - fell off a back of a lorry - keep 'em peeled!!!!

Guest Jackie

Harry Dean Stanton, Don Rickles, Jerry Lewis, Roger Moore

I'm a newbie so havent trailed back to previous posts but am nominating The Rev Ian Paisley(someone has bound to have already mentioned him i sincerly apologise) He was at deaths door a few months back but hasnt been in news recently,a few of us at work are kind of excited that the outspoken cunt is about to pop his clogs.

I'm a newbie so havent trailed back to previous posts but am nominating The Rev Ian Paisley(someone has bound to have already mentioned him i sincerly apologise) He was at deaths door a few months back but hasnt been in news recently,a few of us at work are kind of excited that the outspoken cunt is about to pop his clogs.

The news about his health It did not escape our attention.

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

Don't you mean this thread?

Don't you mean this thread?

Yes. Somehow I got them confused. People who lean toward the supernatural may find deep meaning in my mistake, but I blame drink.

regards,

Hein

Robin Roberts, of "Good Morning America" fame, who has survived breast cancer in the past has now been diagnosed with a blood disorder (MDS- a pre-leukemia disease) and will need a bone marrow transplant later this year.

I think we should keep an eye on Hugh Hefner. He'll be 87 in 2013 and has had a far-from-perfect track record in terms of health.

Craig Whyte + David Murray are in major trouble over the blue bigot fiasco. Jail has been mentioned (fingers crossed). Suicide attempt ? I wouldnt put it past either of them

Guest Mark

General Giap, the guy who commanded the North Vietnamese army during the Vietnam war is 100, will be 101 in August.

Craig Whyte + David Murray are in major trouble over the blue bigot fiasco. Jail has been mentioned (fingers crossed). Suicide attempt ? I wouldnt put it past either of them

More likely Jim White will top himself live on Sky Sports News.

More likely Jim White will top himself live on Sky Sports News.

That would be good as well :-)

Not sure if this guy has been suggested?

Financier and cricket mogul Allen Stanford just sentenced to 110 years in jail for a $7 billion scam.

In view of him starting a very long time in the pokey, could this be a potential 2013 candidate?

So Rodney King becomes the... third contestant from VH1's not-at-all-exploitative show Celebrity Rehab to die, after Jeff Conaway and some dude from Alice in Chains. Now is as good a time as any to research form for the remainders.

Chyna and Mindy McCready have long been popular around these parts, but maybe it's time to get fully behind Michael Lohan?

has Colin Pillinger the champion of the ill fated Beagle 2 Mars mission been mentioned??? If not then get him on the list