Sign in to follow this  
Death Star

Byron Nelson

Had no idea he was even on the list.

[Topics merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

Bruno man, are you back on the gin? Or - perchance - are you referring to God?

Actually I meant the golf guy Lord Byron Nelson

Or was he not a lord since he was a United Staters?

How's my beloved Arnie Palmer doing anyway?

Guest Anyone other than Iain

Arnold Palmer is living well and doing commercials for everything from home equity loans to erectile dysfunction medications. Rumour has it that he has also inked a multi-media deal to not only write a new autobiography but to star in a recurring role as the father of the William Peterson/Grissom character on C.S.I. Additionally, according to the latest issue of Variety, plans are in the works for Caddyshack-3, in which Palmer will co-star with the likes of Clive Swift, Lee Stafford, Kenneth Rainey, Julia Sweeney and several others from the lesser known castings list.

As a footnote, Palmer is also enduring not 1, nor even 2; but, 3 seperate paternity cases at this time. He cooly sites his health difficulties as being sufficient proof that he could not have fathered the 4 children. Yes, 4. One of the trollops had twins.

Arnold Palmer is living well and doing commercials for everything from home equity loans to erectile dysfunction medications. Rumour has it that he has also inked a multi-media deal to not only write a new autobiography but to star in a recurring role as the father of the William Peterson/Grissom character on C.S.I. Additionally, according to the latest issue of Variety, plans are in the works for Caddyshack-3, in which Palmer will co-star with the likes of Clive Swift, Lee Stafford, Kenneth Rainey, Julia Sweeney and several others from the lesser known castings list.

As a footnote, Palmer is also enduring not 1, nor even 2; but, 3 seperate paternity cases at this time. He cooly sites his health difficulties as being sufficient proof that he could not have fathered the 4 children. Yes, 4. One of the trollops had twins.

Twins?

Could whoever put an exclamation box next to Ross Davidson's thread kindly do the same here please?

I'm a tad OC. :lol: