Sign in to follow this  
Dia de los Muertos

Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof

This gossip site speculates that she died because of a Scientology "diet":

http://blindgossip.c...=61625#comments

Yeah, I know, it's a gossip site, but a pretty good one.

Sounds horribly plausible to me.

From what I know, that sounds pretty much like what the cult calls a Purification Rundown. The big question is: is there any evidence that the cult got their hands on this woman? One piece of evidence may be found in her estate. If she's sucked dry, they probably did.

regards,

Hein

KoX

From what I know, that sounds pretty much like what the cult calls a Purification Rundown. The big question is: is there any evidence that the cult got their hands on this woman? One piece of evidence may be found in her estate. If she's sucked dry, they probably did.

regards,

Hein

KoX

Guest Shucky Ducky

It wasn't drugs

The silicon chip insider her head accidently got switched to overload

From what I know, that sounds pretty much like what the cult calls a Purification Rundown. The big question is: is there any evidence that the cult got their hands on this woman?

That's sufficient evidence for me. It's too early to conclude that Co$ caused her death, but it wouldn't be the first time. See Wikipedia for a few more deadly results of this cultic practice.

regards,

Hein

KoX, SP4

Guest Guest

regards,

Hein

KoX

Fearne Cotton deserved a medal for doing that show and not punching her or something. I think Peaches eventually grew up a b it though

23-the-moldy-peaches-anyone-else-but-you.jpg

Little gag for the music fans out there.

Comedy genius Spade, though likely lost on most music fans, let alone the rest of the population.

Comedy genius Spade, though likely lost on most music fans, let alone the rest of the population.

So is anyone going to explain this then?

Yep. It is a photo of the alternative folk duo, the Mouldy Peaches (Kimya Dawson's old band).

Yep. It is a photo of the alternative folk duo, the Mouldy Peaches (Kimya Dawson's old band).

Clip from session that spawned the picture:

Guest Guest

how tragic :( I do wonder though if maybe it was for the best.I mean how can a heroin addict raise 2 children properly?

how tragic :( I do wonder though if maybe it was for the best.I mean how can a heroin addict raise 2 children properly?

They don't. They die...

• Like 1

As much as I am not a fan of celebrity bollocks, I am shocked at this and find it incredibly sad. I would not be at all surprised if it had nothing at all to do with drugs.

Well how wrong I was. How very stupid of her, and I feel even more sorry for her kids now.

As much as I am not a fan of celebrity bollocks, I am shocked at this and find it incredibly sad. I would not be at all surprised if it had nothing at all to do with drugs.

Well how wrong I was. How very stupid of her, and I feel even more sorry for her kids now.

...whilst secretly pencilling them in for the 2035 list

• Like 2

...whilst secretly pencilling them in for the 2035 list

Well I wonder now, if her husband becomes implicated in the supply of the drugs that allegedly did her in, would he be a candidate? Although actually if he did he would probably do it before the year's end, thus robbing us of points!

Guest Guest

Bob Geldof is making his first public appearance since Peaches death on channel 4 news right now, talking about his Africa charity

Can't find a Michael Hutchen/InXS thread, so this'll have to do. It won't kill him but InXS' guitarist might never play again after he has some fingers chopped off in a boating accident: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-05/inxs-guitarist-tim-farrell-severs-finger-in-boating-accident/6072066

Can't find a Michael Hutchen/InXS thread, so this'll have to do. It won't kill him but InXS' guitarist might never play again after he has some fingers chopped off in a boating accident: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-05/inxs-guitarist-tim-farrell-severs-finger-in-boating-accident/6072066

So you put it in a Peaches Geldof thread....

So you put it in a Peaches Geldof thread....

As it's got nothing whatsoever to do with the Geldof family, I'm also a bit mystified why this thread was chosen.

Surely it could have gone in the general thread for Australians, or the pop stars thread.

Oh, stop whingeing. Michael Hutchence -> Paula Yates -> Bob Geldof -> Peaches Geldof. Simple.

Tim Farriss -> Kevin Bacon -> Pharrell Williams -> Peaches Geldof.

• Like 1

Oh, stop whingeing. Michael Hutchence -> Paula Yates -> Bob Geldof -> Peaches Geldof. Simple.

Orri Vigfússon -> Prince Charles -> Michelle Mone -> Peaches Geldof

I like this game.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Orri Vigfússon -> Prince Charles -> Michelle Mone -> Peaches Geldof

I like this game.

regards,

Hein

Adolf Hitler -> Mother Theresa -> Kevin Bacon -> Peaches Geldof -> Mornington Crescent

• Like 1