Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Rolling "dr Zorders Makes An Edgy Post" Thread

Nobody on the DL forums does such edgy posting as Dr Zorders. He says what he wants and doesn't care who he offends. Celebrate his oh-so-outrageous quips and bon mots in this thread by C+Ping.

I've been reading this thread and.......

No-one seems to have noticed or pointed out that Robin Tripp (name of his character in "Man About the House" and "Robin's Nest") could very easily be mis-spoken (especially if drunk) as Ribin Tropp.......

See, there's a Nazi connection in everything if you look hard enough.

In fact Dick was born almost exactly a year (minus a week) before a very much more famous Nazi committed suicide. Sigh, if only it he had been born a year later I could have even speculated about him being the reincarnation.....

Eh.....? Making a joking Hitler reference/finding a Nazi "connection" is trying too hard to be "edgy" is it? Thought it was standard internet sense of humour especially for British people.

Why are you overworking your modest imagination into coming up with this sort of accusation when you should be resting it on a nice Sunday like this? It's lovely outside y'know! (oh wait you probably live in Poshton-Upon-the-Stabs so you don't wanna go outside if you can helps it...)

Fucking hell I didn't get out of bed for crap like this. And a quick check of Wikipedia tells me none of my other 1920s-born DDP picks are gone yet (sigh). Going back, see you guys later. Or.... not if something happens to my account by decree of Spade, lulz.

P.s. (hopefully something will happen to this thread instead!)

Is this a 2nd account versus a 3rd account? Mebee 2nd account v 2nd?

Come on mods, let the cat out of the bag, is one having a fight with ones self, is it a case of multiple account murder?

Stay tuned!!!

Haha for fuck's sake. I'm not anybody's second account.... you must have accused me of that about 5 times by now LFN. At least once you've hinted at whose it might be too.

I think it must be just me and that harrymcnallywhatever guy both have senses of humour that comes from the same birth canal/adoption agency/underground pan-Asian baby-snatching network.

Sorry to disappoint....

Haha for fuck's sake. I'm not anybody's second account.... you must have accused me of that about 5 times by now LFN. At least once you've hinted at whose it might be too.

I think it must be just me and that harrymcnallywhatever guy both have senses of humour that comes from the same birth canal/adoption agency/underground pan-Asian baby-snatching network.

Sorry to disappoint....

Fuck, Im sure Ive only accused you once!!

If you want to get into bed with an "all round good guy" who is actually a massive cunt ( the words of another esteemed member, not mine) that's your lookout.

It may pay you to to admit to being a one off orphan or summat.

Sorry to disappoint....

If you want to get into bed with an "all round good guy" who is actually a massive cunt ( the words of another esteemed member, not mine) that's your lookout.

pmsl.....I don't know shit about him so why would I "get into bed with him"... and how am I doing that? I'm not George Michael you know.

I think you're just angry that you think you're getting a "blast from the past" when you think I'm him....... and it turns out you're not. If you'd just give up the ghost and hire a hooker you could be having one though.

Sorry to disappoint....

pmsl.....I don't know shit about him so why would I "get into bed with him"... and how am I doing that? I'm not George Michael you know.

I think you're just angry that you think you're getting a "blast from the past" when you think I'm him....... and it turns out you're not. If you'd just give up the ghost and hire a hooker you could be having one though.

Nope, not angry at all, got more important things in the real world to bother about.

As for hiring a pro, well YOU may need to hire one, I don't, I aint dat ugly man!! :lol:

I can't even afford to hire a semi-pro............................................................................... scrabble player!

a massive cunt ( the words of another esteemed member, not mine)

Whoever would say a thing like that? :scratchhead:

a massive cunt ( the words of another esteemed member, not mine)

Whoever would say a thing like that? :scratchhead:

I don't believe anyone on this site would use such foul language.

• Like 1

Nope, we are all clean living and clean shaven.

Speak for yourself.

• Like 4

Speak for yourself.

Oh, so you are walking around with a muff that looks like David Bellamy, eh?

That's very 70s Lardy!!!

• Like 1

Speak for yourself.

That's very 70s Lardy!!!

For fucks sake you've got "Brontosaurus, will you wait for me?" stuck in my head now.

Just going to plonk this here so you can all have the pleasure:

Speak for yourself.

That's very 70s Lardy!!!

Is it in memory of Nursie from Blackadder aka Bernard?

• Like 1

There goes Luis Suarez's career. http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/28008605

Oh ho ho another "something died!" post in this thread. Getting annoying now. Besides it's football for christ's sake. He'll probably get a slap on the wrist compared to what you would get if you did that to someone at work. Another 10 game ban or something at most.

It'll never catch on.

Guest Guest

Just a thought, guys (and girls...), maybe use your brains a bit next time?

:D:lol: Oh, the irony!

I have a feeling that now she's celebrated her husbands deaths 10th anniversary that she will go by the end of the year.

Why the fuck would she "celebrate" the 10th anniversary of her husband's death.......? You utterly thick fucking guest-twat-wankstain mong.

FOR THE 789945TH FUCKING TIME. SHE IS NOT. A FUCKING. SCOUSER.

AND NEITHER ARE MOST FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE U.-FUCKING-S.

YOU GORMLESS CUNT. YOU ARE SO FUCKING INBRED YOU ARE PROBABLY YOUR OWN FUCKING FATHER.

(Post)

Feel like this thread is due a revival.

Why? I think this "thread" should be locked by now. Basically, if the admin team starts allowing people make topics that single out individual members, then it will set a bad precedent for thread-makers. What will stop someone from making a "Top 100 Reasons why Predictor Sucks" in the future?

I may be a bit biased because I think Zorders is cool and all, but my comment applies to whomever this thread would've been aimed towards.