That prick Rodgers only plays one up top, and no, neither would dislodge Dembele or Griff...

That prick Rodgers only plays one up top, and no, neither would dislodge Dembele or Griff...

Deli Ali to China for a gazillion quid :D , sorry lfn, but the English media don't get that him and Kane mean fuck all in World terms.

Neither would get a start at Parkhead yet the Fear of China now being a richer League is glorious :)

The English top flight was perhaps the best league in Europe @ 81/2 last, then became the richest and @4th best.

Now its not even the richest and the media are shitting it and trying to bum up their players.

What a time to be alive :)

Baiting me will never work!! :D

• Like 2

:)
  • Like 1

Dele Alli ! Such a jolly silly name, makes me smile whenever I hear it.

• Like 1

Lol, the sash bash in Leipzig is going well, their first attempt at being in a safe standing ground and the cunts are doing handstands on the railings :D

Red Bull doesn't give you wings...

C2ODjDZXcAADp3v.jpg

C2ODjDdXgAElLUX.jpg

Watching the African Nations cup on Eurosport.

Wife: That manager looks fucked, is he on the Deathlist?

Apparently it's Claude Le Roy, and he looks more like a typical 69 year old French guy struggling with circa 30C temperatures.

She keeps asking me if folk are on the Deathlist (or DDP, but she mixes the two up) all of a sudden.

Watching the African Nations cup on Eurosport.

Wife: That manager looks fucked, is he on the Deathlist?

Apparently it's Claude Le Roy, and he looks more like a typical 69 year old French guy struggling with circa 30C temperatures.

She keeps asking me if folk are on the Deathlist (or DDP, but she mixes the two up) all of a sudden.

Maybe get her on here, she might be getting into it.

Or you might have banged on about Deathlist she's trying to show you how annoying it is by asking if every random celebrity is on Deathlist.

Stat update on huns and home cup draws..

19/23.

I would say 'what are the odds' but fear the next eight pages of analysis...

world+2.jpg

And fuck you Mitrovic, fuck you.

So, here's a thing

Carlisle's last three games have seen them play out 1-1 draws and in every game the opposition were down to ten men before the end.

It'd take a serious statto to know if that ever happened to any other side. Anyone out there know?

Found the football thread and thought I'd 'fess up to being a Hednesford Town fan. I go to all the home games and away ones which are local. We play in the 7th tier.

Feel free to mercilessly take piss....

...I'm used to it.

• Like 1

...and before anyone accuses me of being a glory hunter, I've been going for forty years and have seen everything stuck with it through thick and thin (and thinner still)

• Like 1

Found the football thread and thought I'd 'fess up to being a Hednesford Town fan. I go to all the home games and away ones which are local. We play in the 7th tier.

...I'm used to it.

Totally the opposite - as a lifelong Carlisle United fan I feel a certain kinship, probs disregard the over-paid Premiershit stuff for similar reasons and travel more in hope than certainty. League positions (us 3rd, them 23rd) notwithstanding I'll get to Orient on Saturday early enough to enjoy the pre-match pint and summat from the tonnage of fast food on the high road because I have a hunch my day might get worse once we kick off.

• Like 1

...I'm used to it.

Totally the opposite - as a lifelong Carlisle United fan I feel a certain kinship, probs disregard the over-paid Premiershit stuff for similar reasons and travel more in hope than certainty. League positions (us 3rd, them 23rd) notwithstanding I'll get to Orient on Saturday early enough to enjoy the pre-match pint and summat from the tonnage of fast food on the high road because I have a hunch my day might get worse once we kick off.

My mate was born in Carlisle and so they are his team. We go and watch them when they are playing at Walsall or Shrewsbury so we both hope that Carlisle get promoted as we've missed out for the last couple of years.

...I'm used to it.

My mate was born in Carlisle and so they are his team. We go and watch them when they are playing at Walsall or Shrewsbury so we both hope that Carlisle get promoted as we've missed out for the last couple of years.

Aye, it's a feature of my life too - that varying interest in the fortunes of teams you'd otherwise ignore becuase their promotion and relegation impacts on your game-going the following season. Carlisle's London Branch of the support all share the same fascination. I've got really mixed feelings about our league position at the moment. A promotion run would be a blast but the dubious delights of Millwall and Gillingham have never much grabbed me and I'd miss the cheery catering staff and highly affordable pie and chips deal at Stevenage. Crackin' chippy and decent pub at the otherwise hated MK Dons, mind.

Exeter City's home record this season Played 5, Lost 5, Scored 1. Now that's entertainment (and I should know because I've been to all of them)

Just to add some balance to this, Exeter are now unbeaten in the last twelve matches and breathing down the necks of MPFC's Carlisle who inhabit (for now) the last automatic promotion spot.

Exeter vs Carlisle on the last day of season could be interesting. I haven't missed a home match yet either, which in itself is an achievement given our dire early season form.

• Like 1

Spent about 45 minutes this morning hovering over whether to transfer Ibra out for Lukaku in fantasy football. Didn't.

Spent about 45 minutes this morning hovering over whether to transfer Ibra out for Lukaku in fantasy football. Didn't.

I spent as long in the pre-match pub before watching a real game.

Leyton Orient 1 vs Carlisle United 2

The promotion campaign is back in gear

Hednesford 1 Barwell 1

Dire game!

Right.... The Southern scum hun Club of Liverpool has now banned the Sun...

Fucking hell. Greif merchants or what over the 96. Aye , tragedy. Room for another few thousand in the morgue.

Utter utter cunt of a club, everything that happened in Sheffield was deserved because of Heysel. Cunting Club took two decades to admit their part , scum scum scum. Should've been shut down then. Then no Hillsborough. No police cover up . No blame .

Own fucking fault.

Then they sent us John Barnes and latterly Brendan fucking Rogers.

Cheers youz Yorkshire cunts!!!

Lol. And the North Pool....

R5 says Warbiola and team have left. R Scotland tweeting he is unaware of such. And rumours of wages not being paid for January.

Buckle in, gonna be bumpy:)

Took me longer than I'll admit to twig who the fuck "Warbiola" was.

They can bring back Paul Le Guen.

Took me longer than I'll admit to twig who the fuck "Warbiola" was.

They can bring back Paul Le Guen.

Lol Sutton

https://twitter.com/chris_sutton73/status/830187180769284097?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Right.... The Southern scum hun Club of Liverpool ....... Snip !!!

Stop spitting out your poison. There's no need for that on this forum. I reckon the vast majority of people here don't really care about football.