Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

Paul Daniels

What do you think the odds are that this time next year, a whole series of revelations about Paul Daniels will have become public and he'll have been accused of molesting young girls, raping women, and so on?

I mean, there does seem to be a pattern with these "light entertainment" stars...

He was a magician, he'll have made them all disappear.

• Like 2

What do you think the odds are that this time next year, a whole series of revelations about Paul Daniels will have become public and he'll have been accused of molesting young girls, raping women, and so on?

I mean, there does seem to be a pattern with these "light entertainment" stars...

Daniels was too busy being racist to nonce, imho

It just said on the news that he "couldn't be sure that all the women he slept with were over 16"

yes, he was an ultraconservative Thatcherite; the family values were all he cared for

Yep, they were really concerned with decent family values...

73935302_Former_To_3418557b.jpg

• Like 1

Who knows. He claimed to have slept with over 300 women.

Yes, they were all pensioners in the Wipeout audience who also fell asleep during the recordings.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Daniels and Cliff go on the same day, will be busy week in the Operation Yewtree office next week I think

just hope their families dont sue you ...

Daniels and Cliff go on the same day, will be busy week in the Operation Yewtree office next week I think

just hope their families dont sue you ...

Can't slander the dead you fuckwit :)

• Like 1

Maybe while we have the dead tag out for Rob Ford, we could tag Paul Daniels too before he disappears into to page 10 of the forum. Cheers.

Edited by Magere Hein
Done
  • Like 1

Maybe while we have the dead tag out for Rob Ford, we could tag Paul Daniels too before he disappears into to page 10 of the forum. Cheers.

The only tag Paul Daniels now has is on the big toe of his left foot which reads 'dead grumpy magician'.

• Like 2

In other news, Guinness World Records have just confirmed Daniels has now beaten David Blaine's record for the longest time spent by a magician in a box!

• Like 9

In other news, Guinness World Records have just confirmed Daniels has now beaten David Blaine's record for the longest time spent by a magician in a box!

I'm stealing that one.

• Like 1

Barry Murray, record producer for Mungo Jerry, writer on the Paul Daniels Magic Show and co-creator of the seminal kids' programme Wizbit, being reported dead by the lovely Debbie McGee: 

• Like 3