Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

Huh? I'm not a troll. I genuinely thought it was December when they were saying he was done for. Didn't realise it was the first day or two in Jan.

Don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls, don't feed the trolls,

• Like 3

This one is already doing the rounds:

Q. Why did Ariel Sharon lie in a coma for eight years?

A. It took God that long to convince the devil to take him into hell.

That joke would work if it weren't for the fact that Hell and the Devil in the context used aren't constructs of the Jewish faith.

So anyone telling that joke is basically an ignorant numpty.

• Like 1

That joke would work if it weren't for the fact that Hell and the Devil in the context used aren't constructs of the Jewish faith.

^^^ and that only works if we assume the Jews are correct,,

• Like 1

Must say and admit I was kind of surprised to see him expire this way. After all that time in his coma I was hoping for him to open his eyes one last time and maybe even do one last hava nagila dance just like the old days.

You will be missed Ariel Sharon.

Guest NekroNeko
0295350_l.jpgGoodnight sweet prince

Guest Guest

Huh? I'm not a troll. I genuinely thought it was December when they were saying he was done for. Didn't realise it was the first day or two in Jan.

I can confirm there was no news of his final decline before january 1. I made a point of googling his name almost every day to see if there was any news on his condition and I saw nothing before jan 1st

I can confirm there was no news of his final decline before january 1. I made a point of googling his name almost every day to see if there was any news on his condition and I saw nothing before jan 1st

Is this two different guests or is there some multi personality split here - one of these comments contradicts the other!?

Is this two different guests or is there some multi personality split here - one of these comments contradicts the other!?

Same troll

That joke works if the person telling it and listening to it live in a society where the construct of devil and hell are recognised. It doesn't make any difference what Sharon himself believes as his opinion is not important, however if the person telling the joke was Jewish it wouldn't work (but presumably that could never happen as he wouldn't find it funny)

• Like 1

Guest ARTHUR GRAPEFRUIT

Nothing at all funny about SHARON as a surname.... There are poor sods like footballer LILIAN THURAM who would find it worse as it's there first name.... Must have been hard as a kid... " Yoo hoo Lilian, come on inside and have your dinner ".. But of course you'd have toughened up just like that boy named SUE that Johhny Cash used to sing about..

Guest Merlin

Just wondering how did Deathlist miss Ariel Sharon... such an obvious choice....

isn't tagged DEAD :) bumped into this thread

Just got very confused myself when I saw him in the list. 'Didn't he die...?'

isn't tagged DEAD :) bumped into this thread

Just got very confused myself when I saw him in the list. 'Didn't he die...?'

yup, i was looking for politics thread and bumped into his and i saw he wasn't tagged dead so i just had to point that out :P

Your contribution to this forum is immense and you will clearly be rewarded in the next life. Hopefully very soon.

• Like 3

Yes, but if you insist in coming in here, armed with a pointy stick, then don't be suprised if a metaphorical heavy weight will be dropped on your head each time. Just to let you know, "The Crowd" round here have been partaking in this repartee for what appears to be half your lifetime.

I advise a crash course in subtlety would not go amiss.

• Like 4

Has Peter Falk been tagged?

Has Peter Falk been tagged?

Dunno, forgot.

• Like 2