Death Watch Beatle

The Dead Of 2008

Russian supermodel Ruslana Korshunova, 20, has leapt to her death from her Manhattan apartment. Apparently she had been having difficulties finding love. If only she'd known that Banshees lived nearby....

From a Torygraph article: "A former boyfriend, Artem Perchenok, 24, said he dropped Korshunova off at her apartment several hours before her death after they watched the Demi Moore film Ghost together."

There's the murderer - he pushed her. No way does a 20 year old (apparently) successful super model top herself. Although maybe DDT has suggested another possible suspect.....

Ben Kinsella.

Another stabbing victim!

Is it me????? WTF was a 16 year old doing out at 2am in a pub.

(Sounds like I'm becoming a cantankerous old bastard in my old age)

Ben Kinsella.

Another stabbing victim!

Probably having a few beers, that's what I used to do at 16

A local, and national, landmark. Not universally loved though. Widely suspected to be an insurance job since the place was derelict and only standing because a colony of bats were showing no interest in moving on and no understanding of the needs of developers, or summat.

Ben Kinsella.

Another stabbing victim!

Probably having a few beers, that's what I used to do at 16

You clearly had too much pocket money to do your drinking in a pub. 16 year olds should be down the park (cathedral grounds in my case) with whatever goes for 20/20, Diamond White or Cinzano (sorry, we were from Winchester) these days, not at the bar!

Russian supermodel Ruslana Korshunova, 20, has leapt to her death from her Manhattan apartment. Apparently she had been having difficulties finding love. If only she'd known that Banshees lived nearby....

From a Torygraph article: "A former boyfriend, Artem Perchenok, 24, said he dropped Korshunova off at her apartment several hours before her death after they watched the Demi Moore film Ghost together."

There's the murderer - he pushed her. No way does a 20 year old (apparently) successful super model top herself. Although maybe DDT has suggested another possible suspect.....

We've got the prime suspect then... :D

Gordon Brown has died...

MY GOD!!!!

REALLY?

...er

Gordon Brown has died...

Didn't we ban Iain for posting this kind of crap? ;)

Yeah, for posting 'this kind of crap,' all the f*****g time.

I haven't laughed so much since I past the Gordon Brown Memorial Gardens in Troon....

What was the crap Iain posted in specific? I wasn't around when he was on DL.(I was around during Dave, though) But the Gordon Brown thing made me laugh. ;)

What was the crap Iain posted in specific? I wasn't around when he was on DL.(I was around during Dave, though) But the Gordon Brown thing made me laugh. ;)

He just continually posted utter crap.

Ángel Tavira, possibly the world's best one handed folk violinist, has died at the age of 84. Rumours that he lost his hand in s bizarre accident many years ago, when he was trying to perfect his thrash metal technique on the musical saw, are unconfirmed.

Actress Elizabeth Spriggs has died. My sister is so going to kill me as she's been mentioning having her on our DDP team for years. Oops

Actress Elizabeth Spriggs has died. My sister is so going to kill me as she's been mentioning having her on our DDP team for years. Oops

Oh no, I am really sorry to hear this. A great shame.

She was on my DDP longlist too, but that's not why I'm sorry to hear of her death. She was brilliant in Simon & The Witch and Martin Chuzzlewit, to name just two & I always enjoyed her guest appearances on the TV.

:skull:

Oh no! :unsure:

The witch off of 'Simon and the Witch'.....

And was mum in 'Shine on Harvey Moon'. Great character actress...

Also a homicidal 'ressie' in Doctor Who in 1987!

:skull:

Larry Harmon aka Bozo The Clown has died at the age of 83

Actor Clive Hornby, who played Jack Sugden in Emmerdale has died... :skull:

Veteran BBC correspondent Charles Wheeler has died of cancer aged 85...

I thought this bloke would last forever... :skull:

sh*t, he slipped through the net. Watch out for Kenneth Kendall and Richard Baker. They can't be far behind. Congratulations to Bloody Dead Rep for his/her first hit of the year on the DDP and a unique pick.

sh*t, he slipped through the net. Watch out for Kenneth Kendall and Richard Baker. They can't be far behind. Congratulations to Bloody Dead Rep for his/her first hit of the year on the DDP and a unique pick.

A real treasure is lost! Was anyone else aware he was Boris Johnson's father in law? I certainly wasn't!