Mr Stats

World's Oldest

Cecilia's secret was something she forgot to tell. I have no doubt there are living people from the 1800's but without the facts being clear there might not be.

Hmm, not entirely sure about these unverified claimants myself BS. There's a track record of a few oldsters with extreme claims being a few years short of the records they claimed.

• Like 1

The (now former) oldest woman in France and second oldest in Europe, Olympe Amaury, reported dead at 113. http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.ouest-france.fr/doyenne-des-francais-olympe-amaury-est-decedee-114-ans-3403875&prev=search

She is now replaced by Eudoxie Baboul on the list of validated supercentenarians.

Eudoxie Baboul no longer the doyenne. A DDP unique pick, but no English-language obits yet, let alone qualifying ones.

Told y'all these supercentenarian deaths come in bunches.

Oldest French (Eudoxie Baboul), American (Goldie Michelson) and British (Gladys Hooper) have all died this month, and this month just started.

I wonder if Emma Morano is next. I hope not, I'm rooting for her to make 117. After all, Susannah was only like 6 weeks away.

So who is Britain's oldest woman now? According to Wiki it is Vera Pigott but Bess Camm is almost a year older than her but not yet verified.

So who is Britain's oldest woman now? According to Wiki it is Vera Pigott but Bess Camm is almost a year older than her but not yet verified.

Oldest in Britain say Bessie Camm and they are usually very reliable.Apparently Bessie was William Hague`s childhood nurse.You learn something new everyday.Incredible she made 112 after that trauma!

Just checked in with our 'non-evil twins' over at The 110 Club, Emma Moreno does look pretty good for 116

urHcjBk.jpg

I mean the fact that she can sit upright is a surprise.

Just checked in with our 'non-evil twins' over at The 110 Club, Emma Moreno does look pretty good for 116

urHcjBk.jpg

Hand on knee, smile on face, years left in her!

Oldest in Britain say Bessie Camm and they are usually very reliable.Apparently Bessie was William Hague`s childhood nurse.You learn something new everyday.Incredible she made 112 after that trauma!

Given Hague's current slap head style she'd probably say with some justification he hasn't changed a bit

• Like 1

Wiki have now added Bessie Camm.On Britain's oldest Vera is only 5th.
  • Like 1

urHcjBk.jpg

That guy is clearly a gerontophile!By looks of it Emma isn`t complaining though!

• Like 1

urHcjBk.jpg

That guy is clearly a gerontophile!By looks of it Emma isn`t complaining though!

Look, I'm warning you now, you can choose not to read the rest of this post but...

Is it just my perverted perception or does the light on one side of her face and the general tone of the skin on her chin make it look like she's dribbing something viscous and white, and does that little bit of sunlight hitting her neck make it look like it is really dripping. And does the fact she clearly has no teeth make everything suggested better or worse?

As they say on Crimewatch; don't have nightmares!

Is the term you're looking for "plasterer's radio"?

Aye Spade, a fair assessment of the situation

And for our readers who lack hard copies of the Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Plasterer%27s%20radio

If Donald Trump becomes president, he'll be the worlds oldest us president on election, beating Ronald Reagan's record

If Donald Trump becomes president, he'll be the worlds oldest us president on election, beating Ronald Reagan's record

There have been extraterrestrial U.S. presidents? :blink:

• Like 3

many think Obama is an illegal alien.

An illegal extraterrestrial alien?

An illegal extraterrestrial alien?
The real aliens are Kirk Douglas, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Keith Richards, cause they won't die

urHcjBk.jpg

Look, I'm warning you now, you can choose not to read the rest of this post but...

Is it just my perverted perception or does the light on one side of her face and the general tone of the skin on her chin make it look like she's dribbing something viscous and white, and does that little bit of sunlight hitting her neck make it look like it is really dripping. And does the fact she clearly has no teeth make everything suggested better or worse?

Wonder how many times her crown caught that headboard.

SC

• Like 1

urHcjBk.jpg

Wonder how many times her crown caught that headboard.

Either none because she smart, or so many times because she's immortal

SC

Oh shit. Sorry Sir Creep

• Like 1