Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

Deathlist's very own obsessive poster has disappeared! He has rarely missed one day in his posting 'career' since August yet he has not been active on this site since 27th April 2006.

That was ages ago.

So does anyone know where he has gone? Was he a dangerous, foreign prisoner who was not deported? Has be been murdered by a disgruntled celebrity's fan? Or has he simply got a girl friend?

Where are you Tempus?

I put this question to the Boudette, Windsor.

Her guess was, "on top of the roof".

I quite like the idea of TF swooping through the night like Dracula :(

I put this question to the Boudette, Windsor.

Her guess was, "on top of the roof".

I quite like the idea of TF swooping through the night like Dracula :(

I thought "on top of the roof" would refer to a Rod Hull type situation :P

Well at the moment I'm using a very handy tool called 'On screen key board'

I hate myself since I've vanished from the forums for a while and the bottom line is I need a new key - board. Hopefully i'll get to that sometime soon...

As for Tempus Fugit - I get the feeling that he needed a change in routine or went to places he has always wanted to visit but places he has never been.

I'm sure the sneaky bastard is reading through the forums every now and then.

I noticed Mr Fugit's absence a few days ago when, checking the 'Today's Top 10 Posters' list, I noticed something amiss and realised that it was the absence of the words 'Tempus Fugit' somewhere towards the top of the screen.

My first thought was that he was on hols. M second thought was: I can't imagine Tempus on holiday! But then my third thought was that I bet he's gone somewhere really beautiful, hot, sunny, etc., and is currently sitting in the shade, fully dressed, drinking alcoholic beverages involving fruit juice, paper umbrellas, and maraschino cherries, reading some dark and depressing literature, hating the other tourists, and just generally being cumugeonly. The perfect Fugitive holiday...

I noticed Mr Fugit's absence a few days ago when, checking the 'Today's Top 10 Posters' list, I noticed something amiss and realised that it was the absence of the words 'Tempus Fugit' somewhere towards the top of the screen.

My first thought was that he was on hols. M second thought was: I can't imagine Tempus on holiday! But then my third thought was that I bet he's gone somewhere really beautiful, hot, sunny, etc., and is currently sitting in the shade, fully dressed, drinking alcoholic beverages involving fruit juice, paper umbrellas, and maraschino cherries, reading some dark and depressing literature, hating the other tourists, and just generally being cumugeonly. The perfect Fugitive holiday...

I agree ie+, I too thought perhaps he might be on holiday and was picturing the exact scenario you described <_< , I was thinking about this weeks news stories, perhaps he might be one of those released foreign criminals that haven't been deported? Perhaps he is John Prescott going into hiding or one of his bints trying to sell her story? hmm.... the mystery deepens

I get the odd DL pang on holiday, I'll bet Tempus is frothing at the mouth and convulsing with withdrawl.

I get the odd DL pang on holiday, I'll bet Tempus is frothing at the mouth and convulsing with withdrawl.

I was on holiday and couldn't resist hopping in an Internet cafe and have a coffee and browse on DL.

From all this we learn that DL's not just entertainment and an education, but also an addiction. <_<

regards,

Hein

I get the odd DL pang on holiday...

I was on holiday and couldn't resist hopping in an Internet cafe and have a coffee and browse on DL...

Phew!

I'm so pleased to hear that I'm not the only one... I was worried there was something wrong with me <_< , but apparently I'm perfectly normal :lol: .

Perhaps his prescription is finally the right dosage. <_<

I reckon that package, wrapped in plain brown paper, finally arrived and Tempus is, ahem, otherwise engaged. <_<

On a serious note, I do hope he is on holiday or otherwise enjoying himself and that he returns to the fold soon, tanned and refreshed.

How long do we leave it before we send out search parties and stick 'have you seen this Death Lister' posters on lamp posts?

I'm so pleased to hear that I'm not the only one... I was worried there was something wrong with me , but apparently I'm perfectly normal .

Normal, F**k it, I'm quitting right now if we aspire to be normal! Normal is reading the Daily Mail and believing it, normal is getting clothes in BHS and feeling good because they're comfy, normal is........

Whatever, I hate it.

I hate myself since I need a new key - board.
Waht type og computer are you oonn Bansshhhees since we are both in the nerw york city mode of living area or something like that and I have an old keyboard from my old Compaq computer which was a CompaQ

As for Tempus Fugit -

actually a day or so before his vanishing act we did discuss getting away from life I wouldn't doubt if that's what he did..

That does not sounnd to good yiou think maybe when he wanted to gettt away from life he whacked himsellf? That wiuld be sad sad sad indeed. Hopefully hes just on a shotr breaeak or in the insane ward getting resalzxation.

God, yes! And he's wearing a panama hat, a cream suit and talking about having old "friends for dinner" like Antony Hopkins at the end of "Silence of the Lambs".

Windsor, please beware a dinner invitation which involves some fava beans and a nice chianti..

Windsor, please beware a dinner invitation which involves some fava beans and a nice chianti..

Hang on a minunte, there's someone at the door.

I'll be right back.

I hope he hasn't carked it without suggesting himself for a place on the Death List.

That would just be uncouth <_<

I'm so pleased to hear that I'm not the only one... I was worried there was something wrong with me , but apparently I'm perfectly normal .

Normal, F**k it, I'm quitting right now if we aspire to be normal! Normal is reading the Daily Mail and believing it, normal is getting clothes in BHS and feeling good because they're comfy, normal is........

Whatever, I hate it.

F*cking hell! Since when is shopping at BHS for clothing normal? I don't know anyone who purchases clothing from there, let alone finds them comfy.

'Normal' is subjective. I find people who try really hard to 'not be normal' tacky and fake.

Guest iain
Deathlist's very own obsessive poster has disappeared! He has rarely missed one day in his posting 'career' since August yet he has not been active on this site since 27th April 2006.

That was ages ago.

So does anyone know where he has gone? Was he a dangerous, foreign prisoner who was not deported? Has be been murdered by a disgruntled celebrity's fan? Or has he simply got a girl friend?

Where are you Tempus?

maybe hes been on holiday without access to a computer,or his computer has broken down

I have a theory about all this. F**k. Forgotten what it was.

I have a theory about all this. F**k. Forgotten what it was.

It happens..

I once knew the language of the flowers and the house fly as well as the every day cat on the street but I simply forgot what it was.

And you know I just remembered where Tempus Fugit is...

O wait I just forgot.

maybe hes been on holiday without access to a computer,or his computer has broken down

or maybetr you [pushed him aside for thew sake of your very own very own notoriety.

I hope he hasn't carked it without suggesting himself for a place on the Death List.

That would just be uncouth <_<

This does raise the question that has been discusseed before. How do we know if a Deathlister falls under a bus? Should we care? I think most of us do care (if birthday greetings are anything to go on) so there should be some kind of alert system but I don't know how it would work on a site that is the equivalent of a masked ball where everyone stays masked. I'm not old enough to die in my sleep yet but I do do the odd thing where I could easily "cark it" and that would be it. I think I will leave instructions for Ms G (Godot's mum is unreliable) to post a goobye note with a link to my web site where I will keep a secret after death message for fellow deathlisters.

This does raise the question that has been discusseed before. How do we know if a Deathlister falls under a bus? Should we care? I think most of us do care (if birthday greetings are anything to go on) so there should be some kind of alert system but I don't know how it would work on a site that is the equivalent of a masked ball where everyone stays masked. I'm not old enough to die in my sleep yet but I do do the odd thing where I could easily "cark it" and that would be it. I think I will leave instructions for Ms G (Godot's mum is unreliable) to post a goobye note with a link to my web site where I will keep a secret after death message for fellow deathlisters.

I brought a similar subject up a little while ago. My other-half is a regular on a forum, (all about ukuleles and such stuff - not anywhere near as interesting as our DL!!), and we have an agreement: if either of us pop our comfy clogs then the other one must quickly announce it on our respective message boards, before even notifying the authorities or other family members. We have our priorities all sorted out.

I can't wait for him to die now so I can, at last, be the first to announce a death on a message board. <_<:blink:

I'd better not die first. That'd just be really annoying.

My guess is that he's gone away on holiday.

Maybe we need a thread where we can tell everyone if we're going away, so as to avoid all those sleepless nights worrying.

My guess is that he's gone away on holiday.

Maybe we need a thread where we can tell everyone if we're going away, so as to avoid all those sleepless nights worrying.

I somehow have doubts that he is away on vacation. That is unlike him.

In one of our last conversations he said that he was sick of the forums and didn't even want to post anymore. Tempus may be gone for many days and many nights.

If he plans to return at night i'll be the first too know - Since he is the only person in AU at 2 AM. <_<