Death Watch Beatle

Muhammad Ali

The day before his birthday, so January 16, 2017.

August 18, 2016.

SirC

01 September this year

It's on!

April

25.04.2016 - Deathray
May
15.05.2016 - Scraggy Taters
30.05.2016 - Youwanticewiththat
June
11.06.2016 - ajlposh
29.06.2016 - Bass
July
13.07.2016 - Shaun of the Dead
15.07.2016 - The Unkown Man
17.07.2016 - Eesti
23.07.2016 - QTips
August
01.08.2016 - Uschi
18.08.2016 - Sir Creep
24.08.2016 - rockhopperpenguin
September
01.09.2016 - maryportfuncity
09.09.2016 - paulh85
15.09.2016 - Handrejka
19.09.2016 - ImNotHades
25.09.2016 - RadGuy
October
01.10.2016 - deadsox
November
03.11.2016 - drol
23.11.2016 - gcreptile
30.11.2016 - Paul Bearer
January
01.01.2017 - Switch
16.01.2017 - Book
March
17.03.2017 - Morbidkid
October
25.10.2017 - Rotten Ali
after 2018 - msc
  • Like 2

His floating days are over

He can sting more

He's up against the Reaper

He'll take him down in four

.. months from today only because it rhymes.

24th August.

Bufferfly FFS - this man is The Greatest get it sorted (unless of course you are using the anglo saxon Latin form of t in which case I'll commend your erudition).

• Like 3

Alice isn't erudite with regard to 's' and 'f' when it comes to succor.

March 17th 2017.

It's on!

25.04.2016 - Deathray
11.06.2016 - ajlposh
29.06.2016 - Bass
13.07.2016 - Shaun of the Dead
15.07.2016 - The Unkown Man
17.07.2016 - Eesti
23.07.2016 - QTips
01.08.2016 - Uschi
18.08.2016 - Sir Creep
24.08.2016 - rockhopperpenguin
01.09.2016 - maryportfuncity
19.09.2016 - ImNotHades
25.09.2016 - RadGuy
03.11.2016 - drol
30.11.2016 - Paul Bearer
01.01.2017 - Switch
16.01.2017 - Book
17.03.2017 - Morbidkid
after 2018 - msc

Nobody's mentioned May 2016, so I'll predict May 15th 2016.

In 2016 the champ will be done,

So put me in for October one.

• Like 1

He'll live another year.

I was thinking that I would play the long game with his sweepstake too, I was going to join you with saying next year to the day, so I'll change it now to say 18 months. 25th October 2017.

Maybe im going soft in my old age but, well, the old man is dying before our eyes and people are guessing the day he breathes his last.

It almost feels like watching some old dear, laying in a gutter, slowly dying while a crowd gathers around her discussing at what time she will cark it rather than have somebody, at the very least, call for an Ambulance.

Its just a bit, ya know, bad.

• Like 1

Maybe im going soft in my old age but, well, the old man is dying before our eyes and people are guessing the day he breathes his last.

It almost feels like watching some old dear, laying in a gutter, slowly dying while a crowd gathers around her discussing at what time she will cark it rather than have somebody, at the very least, call for an Ambulance.

And you chose know to complain about something the forums been doing for years? It's only an extension of predicting the year someone dies.

• Like 1

And you chose know to complain about something the forums been doing for years? It's only an extension of predicting the year someone dies.

Its not a complaint, if it was id be hurling a fuck into every sentence.

Just an observation, and its been done before but isn't something that has been 'done for years'

Twas just a thought.

Just an observation, and its been done before but isn't something that has been 'done for years'

Twas just a thought.

I would love Ali to live forever but it ain't gonna happen. It's sick but it's what we do.

Twas just a thought.

Fair dues, it's probably a bit tasteless but so is everything we do here. It's not like were putting money on it.

7 years since the Jane Goody one. So I'd say it has been done for years. It's definitely been a regular occurrence since I joined - in December 2013.

Well Lordy this sounds a lot like what all the non-Dead Pool people say about us. They can't put their finger on it but its.........just not right. So I'll vote for the soft in your old age theory.

• Like 4

Twas just a thought.

Fair dues, it's probably a bit tasteless but so is everything we do here. It's not like were putting money on it.

7 years since the Jane Goody one. So I'd say it has been done for years. It's definitely been a regular occurrence since I joined - in December 2013.

See? It was so much better in the old days :lol:

It is morbid but that is the nature of this site.I hope Muhammad surprises us and lives a few more years but judging by the account from his daughter as well as recent pictures and considering the long duration of his illness that looks unlikely. Also he is clearly only to get worse now so part of me will see his demise as a release as I hate the thought of a wonderful man having a long drawn out death.Whenever his end comes it will be very sad indeed.

• Like 1

Twas just a thought.

I would love Ali to live forever but it ain't gonna happen. It's sick but it's what we do.

Someone went soft.....what happened Lord?

Twas just a thought.

Hopefully I never go soft (please, no "sounds like you mean something else there, eh?" jokes).

And I don't think I will.

After all, I was born evil.

My favorite show as a kid was "Thomas the Tank Engine" because I liked watching the trains crash.

Twas just a thought.

Hopefully I never go soft (please, no "sounds like you mean something else there, eh?" jokes).

And I don't think I will.

After all, I was born evil.

My favorite show as a kid was "Thomas the Tank Engine" because I liked watching the trains crash.

There's a pill for that ;) I just couldn't resist

Me too. While other kids loved St. Nicholas, I loved Krampus. While they loved My Little Pony, I loved vampires (no Twilight or True Blood shit) :) we are born to help Thanatos :P and I don't even look morbid :)

• Like 1