Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

A death list without Zsa Zsa? Unthinkable!

I thought that she would make it to her 100th birthday, dying a week later or something.

She would have deserved to reach 100.

Although I normally get sad when people die just shy of the centenary in this case it is a much needed release for her.She didn`t really have any idea of anything in the last 5 years or so.

• Like 2

Feels weird that she has gone.When I first followed the site in 2010 she was at deaths door and I was amazed she lasted to 2011.A real trooper.Such a sad and slow decline for a woman who loved living life to the full.I remember one of my Grandfathers neighbors in his nursing home was in a similar predicament.Bedridden and unaware of anything going on around her.I think she looked even worse than Zsa Zsa in her final picture and had apparently been that way for 15 years.Her daughter used to ask me to bring my dog into the room in the hope she would respond as she loved dogs but she never did.Her room was surrounded by pictures of her as a glamorous young woman from when she was clearly part of a big band during WW2.Always choked me visiting her.Wouldn`t risk such a fate on my worst enemy.

• Like 1

I thought I'd be more surprised that she's gone. You wait all these years, then when she's finally gone it's just "oh well"

• Like 2

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Last Words To Her Husband As He Tried To Revive Her

Knew he wouldn`t keep his mouth shut for long.I hope he is lying about giving her chest compressions on the floor.
I don't think he was lying, he just wanted to keep that mansion as long as he could at all costs.

On the other hand, he might just have hastened her death by not knowing what he was doing and mishandling the frail woman.

It's not even the first (nor the second or the last) interview that he gave about this topic. He seems desperate to squeeze out every nickel (and publicity) from his status as her hubby even after her death.

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/GaborUpdate:Looks like the the Abe Vigoda update guy on Twitter has adopted Zsa Zsa.

At least Vigoda had a website dedicated to him.

Give her time, Abe has only just died, might take him a few more days to get a website dedicated to her. I wonder how long he will be updating us on her condition until she finally dies, i will give her another 5 years until April 2021, Zsa Zsa would be 104 then surely even Zsa Zsa couldn't go on longer than that.

I say she'll go somewhere in late 2016/early 2017, before she turns 100.

After all, her doctor did give her up to 2 years around a year ago when those deathbed photos surfaced.

Nah, she'll survive it and live another decade.

Or at least die in late 2016 or early 2017, which was my earlier prediction.

In that case February 14th, which is already taken. So February 15th.

If not, then she won't die until December 2016/January 2017.

Not to gloat, but....................

• Like 2

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know I had to post this some days ago, but I was unable to do it)

Nah, she'll survive it and live another decade.Or at least die in late 2016 or early 2017, which was my earlier prediction.

In that case February 14th, which is already taken. So February 15th.If not, then she won't die until December 2016/January 2017.

Not to gloat, but....................

Of all these wild guesses (like 3 different dates/predictions in the 3 posts that you cited) one of them had to be right. :)

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)

• Like 3

​And yesterday the adoptive son of Zsa Zsa and Frederic von Anhalt, Oliver von Anhalt dies in a motorcycle accident! Just after Zsa Zsa's death he got his by a truck and went into coma. He died this Sunday.

​And yesterday the adoptive son of Zsa Zsa and Frederic von Anhalt, Oliver von Anhalt dies in a motorcycle accident! Just after Zsa Zsa's death he got his by a truck and went into coma. He died this Sunday.

Well they say these things come in three's maybe the Prinz himself will die before the year is out.

Well, there is nothing intrinsically special about the age of 99 or the age of 100 (just try to convert them to binary to get an unremarkable 1100011 or 1100100); but Zsa Zsa had so many concurrent ailments (presumably, the death certificate had to be supplemented with extra rows to list all of them) that it would've been a small miracle if she lasted until her 100th birthday.

LIVE: Zsa Zsa Gabor's funeral mass at the church of the Good Shepherd in Beverly Hills, CA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4fVtL8lY0

All over now

Tbh the only time I bothered with one of these was for Lemmy. That was awesome.

• Like 1

LIVE: Zsa Zsa Gabor's funeral mass at the church of the Good Shepherd in Beverly Hills, CA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n4fVtL8lY0

I suppose it was ideal fodder for all those gerontophiliacs and necrophiliacs out there in la la land or summat.