Arnold

Nigel Lawson

Nigel has been crowing that the new environment secretary is a thoroughly good bloke (Climate Change Sceptic). He doesn't show any signs of premature demise in the near future so I am thinking he could be one of the names who does not make an appearance on the 2013 list.

• Like 1

Perhaps he's checking her glands.

Rumour has it that Saatchi has dementia...

Refuse to believe anyone in a normal mental state could ever find his Evening Standard columns entertaining, put it that way.

Refuse to believe anyone in a normal mental state could ever find his Evening Standard columns entertaining, put it that way.

...or indeed any Evening Standard column.

Hes claiming it was just a 'playful tiff'. Perhaps she's into auto erotic asphyxiation...

Hes claiming it was just a 'playful tiff'. Perhaps she's into auto erotic asphyxiation...

The thought did flash through my mind that they maybe role-playing to add a bit of spice to a 10 year marriage. That said, why was the photographer there unless he had a tip that the relationship was a bit on the "brittle" side?

The thought did flash through my mind that they maybe role-playing to add a bit of spice to a 10 year marriage. That said, why was the photographer there unless he had a tip that the relationship was a bit on the "brittle" side?

Hmmm, maybe they like to be watched too :)

• Like 2

People watchers and death assessors may want to look up the Hard Talk interview on the BBC iPlayer. It's on BBC News Channel at the moment.

People watchers and death assessors may want to look up the Hard Talk interview on the BBC iPlayer. It's on BBC News Channel at the moment.

Watching it at the moment.He still looks ok .He doesn`t look 83.His mind seems to be working fine too.No idea why he was on the list in 2012.

Watching it at the moment.He still looks ok .He doesn`t look 83.His mind seems to be working fine too.No idea why he was on the list in 2012.

Wishful thinking perhaps?

• Like 1

Insider info?

I'd heard similiar stories (cancer) but either he got better, or the whole thing wasn't as serious as originally expected.

Appearing on Question Time tonight if anyone is at a loose end.

Looks like absolute shit in my opinion. Pencil him in for next year.

Looks like absolute shit in my opinion. Pencil him in for next year.

Or vote remain and attempt to kill him in time for the summer death slam!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Nigel Lawson, former co-chair of the "leave" campaign, moves to France:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/31/brexiter-nigel-lawson-applies-french-residency-vote-leave

Bottom of the article also mentions that Nigel Farage will be entitled to a £73,000 pension when he turns 63 (paid for by the EU of course)

Nigel Lawson just appeared on Newsnight.I was shocked by his appearance.He was frail, dishevilled, with a beard and long hair.He looked a bit like a derelict in fact ! He was rambling and incoherent at times,Something is seriously wrong with him by the look of things.Watch this space ! 

• Like 1