Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

William Thickey

So.............

Famous British popstar has fucky fucky with a Sports tycoon.

Anybody know who they are?

Anybody care?

Well if it's Mike Ashley hanging doing it with Cheryl Cole then I'm sure he would at least care. Lucky Bugger...

Delia Smith and Engelbert Humperdinck.

Bernie Ecclestone and Ellie Goulding?

So.............

Anybody care?

Yes, me!!!!

So.............

Is it Tom Jones and Virginia Wade?

I always assumed she munched rugs.

So.............

Ah, in that case she'll be doing it with Bruce Forsyth.

• Like 2

So.............

Ah, in that case she'll be doing it with Bruce Forsyth.

The thought of him, let alone, seeing him, makes me want to vomit.

Elton John and Elton John.

• Like 2

Looks like the "Birth list" thread will be dormant for a long while.

http://www.ctvnews.c...-says-1.1732615

There bound to have at least one more at some point in the next ten years, just to sure up their branch as the family firms guaranteed line.

Looks like the "Birth list" thread will be dormant for a long while.

http://www.ctvnews.c...-says-1.1732615

There bound to have at least one more at some point in the next ten years, just to sure up their branch as the family firms guaranteed line.

I think this type of comment is just to stop the papers over analysing every photo of Kate to determine whether she might possibly be pregnant. The other tactic is to pretend Harry is thinking of getting married.

.............a thread so utterly shite.................

You made it.

You made it.

Those smart enough would have seen that the plan was to bump all the threads back to the top to make the million dead shit thread disappear off the face of the Earth.

Unfortunately, you contributed to keeping the fucking thing near the top by entering into a discussion with that genius, fucking up my plan to save the World and all that.

Never mind, eh.

Didn't know where to post this it doesn't really fit into the main Somewhere Over The Rainbow thread so it will put it here.

Tom Daley has announced his engagment to a man 20 years his senior. Cue everyone saying it is lovely to ensure people know how PC they are.

However am I the only one to be a little disquieted by this. Tom is very young and it was clear from all that has been written that he was very close to his father who then died during his teenage years. This would be traumatic for any teenager but Tom also has the added pressure of being an elite sportsman in the public eye. Now a few years later Tom turns up in a relationship with a man who is old enough to be his father.

I am not alleging anything illegal or doubting the veracity of the relationship but just putting it out there that Tom could have been in a very vulnerable place and reached out to an older man possible to take the place of his father in his life rather than coming to the relationship from a direct sexual attraction.

or am I overthinking this?

Didn't know where to post this it doesn't really fit into the main Somewhere Over The Rainbow thread so it will put it here.

Tom Daley has announced his engagment to a man 20 years his senior. Cue everyone saying it is lovely to ensure people know how PC they are.

However am I the only one to be a little disquieted by this. Tom is very young and it was clear from all that has been written that he was very close to his father who then died during his teenage years. This would be traumatic for any teenager but Tom also has the added pressure of being an elite sportsman in the public eye. Now a few years later Tom turns up in a relationship with a man who is old enough to be his father.

I am not alleging anything illegal or doubting the veracity of the relationship but just putting it out there that Tom could have been in a very vulnerable place and reached out to an older man possible to take the place of his father in his life rather than coming to the relationship from a direct sexual attraction.

Never question LOVE.

7b7550ff395e4a73b5e280015e9c7ef5.jpg

Never question LOVE.

7b7550ff395e4a73b5e280015e9c7ef5.jpg

I am sorry I was prepared for a counter argument but if the best thing you can find to post is a quote from Albus f***ing Dumbledore then I will continue to think as I have done.

I expected more from you YW.

Unless, that's your blog, you're not the only one:

http://soletstalkabout.com/post/69077101122/tom-daley-dustin-lance-black-are-so-strange-to

This relationship is curiously in between an 'ordinary' relationship and the trophy hunter/gold digger couple. I give them 5 years max. By then, Tom will have matured some more and will be getting too difficult for Dustin.

Thought it apropos, sorry to let you down BiblioG! Just finished reading the books again, so my head space is still in HP land!

Any hoo, I can only talk from personal experience. Speculation follows based on that. I've got all kinds of relationships going on (mostly platonic) with older and much younger, and we get along fine. Age was always the last thing on my mind, even if in the eyes of others it is normally the first. Plus I'm a flirt anyway. In particular, I know the gay scene is possibly the most fascist when it comes to age - "you can't go out with him, he's like - in his 40s!!!"

People are attracted for any number of reasons, age difference always seems to become an issue and in this particular instance there will be a suspicion. Tom idolised his father as I understand. I honestly don't think he is looking for a replacement for his father, but perhaps his life experience means that he sees people of his own age as perhaps a little immature, and also possibly unable to handle the pressure that comes with celebrity. He is savvy enough to see break up after break up between celeb couples of a similar age, for example, and what he might be looking for is someone who can cope and give him a long term relationship.

And what of the other man? Will there not have been endless discussions about going public, the obvious speculation about the age difference, Tom's admitted bisexuality, etc etc?

I just feel that Tom has had to grow up quickly under the spotlight, and therefore is a little more mature than his peers in that regard, and has found a soulmate who shares his life's ambition - a settled long term relationship for life.

Tis what we all might seek and never find in a lifetime. I'm happy for them, let's hope the usual media intrusion doesn't work it's Dark Arts (oops, there I go again!)

Thought it apropos, sorry to let you down BiblioG! Just finished reading the books again, so my head space is still in HP land!

Any hoo, I can only talk from personal experience. Speculation follows based on that. I've got all kinds of relationships going on (mostly platonic) with older and much younger, and we get along fine. Age was always the last thing on my mind, even if in the eyes of others it is normally the first. Plus I'm a flirt anyway. In particular, I know the gay scene is possibly the most fascist when it comes to age - "you can't go out with him, he's like - in his 40s!!!"

People are attracted for any number of reasons, age difference always seems to become an issue and in this particular instance there will be a suspicion. Tom idolised his father as I understand. I honestly don't think he is looking for a replacement for his father, but perhaps his life experience means that he sees people of his own age as perhaps a little immature, and also possibly unable to handle the pressure that comes with celebrity. He is savvy enough to see break up after break up between celeb couples of a similar age, for example, and what he might be looking for is someone who can cope and give him a long term relationship.

And what of the other man? Will there not have been endless discussions about going public, the obvious speculation about the age difference, Tom's admitted bisexuality, etc etc?

I just feel that Tom has had to grow up quickly under the spotlight, and therefore is a little more mature than his peers in that regard, and has found a soulmate who shares his life's ambition - a settled long term relationship for life.

Tis what we all might seek and never find in a lifetime. I'm happy for them, let's hope the usual media intrusion doesn't work it's Dark Arts (oops, there I go again!)

Again? Dare I ask how many times you have read the HP books?

4 times all of them. Going to start re-reading my Robert Rankin and Markus Heitz collections though, I foresee some toilet time now I'm eating more roughage.

I don't know, but may I just say how refreshing it is to see the expression "reach out to (someone)" used correctly, rather than meaning emailed, texted, telephoned etc.

• Like 1

4 times all of them.

Bloody hell. I enjoyed the first ones, but lost interest when they got so unwieldy, I never bothered to read the last one.

Dare I ask how many times you have read the HP books?

HP = Harry Potter?