Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Guest Amo

You should all remember Big Boss Man from WWF Wrestling. He passed away according to reports on www.wwe.com

Guest JohnC

Oh no! Juts saw the Latest News on the website. He was cool!!! Its a shame he's dead.

Guest boss man is god

the boss man was da gr8est wrestler who lived and i goin 2 miss him

the boss man was da gr8est wrestler who lived and i goin 2 miss him

Never was there such a touching and well thought out eulogy.

Well done. 10 points.

• Like 2

Guest boss man #1 in the hearts of the
:D does anybody know how he died? this tradgedy will leave a void in the hearts to all wrestling fans worldwide ;) Rest in Peace, my friend, Rest in Peace ;)

sorry for being a sceptic, but, " wrestler?" These people are entertainers and are probably members of equity.

• Like 1

:D does anybody know how he died?

According to the Internet Movie Database it was a heart attack.

And yes, heaven can wait, 'wrestlers' are actors, and have Equity cards. But I did read once that strippers can also have equity cards, and I am sure they don't just act at taking their clothes off ;) At least, I hope not!

But I do recall watching a documentary about Brett 'The Hit Man' Hart, in which his last fight was scripted to some extent (they seemed to pass messages to each other saying what the next moves would be). However, he got very upset when he lost the fight, as he wanted to go out with a win, and was apparently told he would. So, there seems to be some acting, some pre-planning, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't like to be in the ring with Hulk Hogan, actor or not!!

I saw that show too Teddy - Brett really was an unhappy lad at the change of script.

I believe they also changed the script for Owen Hart's last contest without telling him :D

"Owen Hart tragically lost his life at Over the Edge, May 23, 1999. As the Blue Blazer, he should have made the entrance like a super hero from the ceiling, but the cable he was connected to either broke or became disconnected and he fell 50 feet into the ring, his head hit a turnbuckle and snapped back. Owen was given CPR in the ring and taken to hospital, where he was declared dead due to cardiac arrest."

Theatrics, eh ?

Ex-Hart by name, ex-heart by nature ...

I can never quite figure out why in the US of A a bunch a big musclely sweaty men jumping all over each other is quite so popular to big fat sweaty men watching them ....

I can never quite figure out why in the US of A a bunch a big musclely sweaty men jumping all over each other is quite so popular to big fat sweaty men watching them ....

This, along with the popularity of NASCAR, are what I consider to be the most recent Biblical signs of Armageddon. :D

Point taken Mr Teddy. What I meant was they are entertainers passing themselves off as wrestlers. How can anyone take such a beating, and just when they are about to take their terminal breath, suddenly have a surge of strength and beat their oponent to a pulp within 30 seconds..

P.S. I don't really fancy being on the wrong side of mr Hogan either. :D

Guest superduude

I know how Big Boss Man died. Undertaker killed him after the Hell in the Cell match he had with Undertaker. He hung him to death. :lol::rip::lol: R.I.P.

Big Boss Man

I know how Big Boss Man died. Undertaker killed him .......

I've never heard of an undertaker actually creating business by murdering potential customers. Brilliant wheeze, a sort of Shipman of the mortuary.

• Like 1

Guest SIMON R

YOU ARE A GAY F**KFACE F**k HEAD SUUPER wat eva

Was this addressed to anyone in particular, or is it something you've been meaning to get off your chest for some time?

I understand you can order some cheap valium from a wide variety of sources, if all the emails I tend to receive on the subject are anything to go by - I recommend you try it, and maybe a nice cup of camomile tea.

Whatever happened to all the decent drive-by ranters?

There was a stage when we had to split threads, in order to have a 'proper' thread and a 'ranting' thread, ie Emyln Ranters and Emlyn Tributes. Same with Fred Dibnah.

Now all we are resigned to are semi literate ranters who , it appears, are incapable of anything other than obscenities.

I have no idea if this post is directed at one of the members, or even at 'Big Boss' himself. And I have absolutely no idea who 'eva' is. Could someone please help...

People called "Eva" don't seem to do that well really. Eva Braun, Eva Cassidy and Little Eva all died relatively young - I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned here!

People called "Eva" don't seem to do that well really. Eva Braun, Eva Cassidy and Little Eva all died relatively young - I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned here!

And lets not forget Eva Peron - only 33 when she went.

And lets not forget Eva Peron - only 33 when she went.

"Eva's" popping off into an early grave must be something that's been well-known throughout the ages--there's even a bit in the lord's prayer wishing them all well...

For Eva, and Eva, Amen.

Not a wresling fan, but ran across this in my travels...

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/07/21/1141424.html

Remembering Lord Alfred Hayes -- who died Wednesday at age 77 -- as just the buffoon second-banana on the WWF Tuesday Night Titans is to do a huge injustice to one of the greatest wrestlers ever to come out of the United Kingdom.

Beginning to wrestle in the early 1950s in Britain, the 5-foot-9, 238-pound "Judo" Al Hayes was a top-notch heel wherever he wrestled in the 1960s and 1970s, including Florida, the Central States territory and Texas. He was usually billed as being from Windermere, England.

Then, in 1982, he joined the expanding WWF under Vince McMahon Jr., and upped the Britishness of his act. He was in countless skits on Tuesday Night Titans, The Bobby Heenan Show and the various WWF programs, as well as serving as commentator on matches on those shows.

He recalled the skits in a 2000 interview with the Wrestling Perspective newsletter. "Yeah, I didn't mind doing those at all. They were good. One or two of them I didn't because I didn't want to and that was okay. Vince [McMahon] said, 'Okay, we'll get somebody else to do that.'"

Besides his work as a wrestler and announcer, Hayes served as a heel manager in the American Wrestling Association as well.

"I did some managing that I didn't really want to do, but I did it up in Minneapolis. Verne Gagne persuaded me to," Hayes said in Wrestling Perspective. "I said to him, 'No, I don't want to be a manager because when you're a manager, you go in and you do the main event and the wrestler gets the money and you who do all the work and all the talking get nothing.' So he said, 'I'll pay you what the main event gets.' So that's how much he wanted me to manage."

Some of the names he managed included Billy Robinson and the Super Destroyer (Bob Remus, aka Sgt. Slaughter).

In Florida, Hayes' arrival as a manager in 1980 allowed for a (brief) Sir Oliver Humperdink babyface turn. SOH had been forced to be Dusty Rhodes' valet following a loss by Ivan Koloff. In his absence from ringside as a manager, Hayes came in and started taking over the House of Humperdink. "After the 30 days were over, I told Al that I was back," Humperdink recalled in an interview with the Mid-Atlantic Gateway website. "During the 30 days, Al had been associating with Bobby Jaggers and Nikolai Volkoff, and a couple of others. And Al said no way. And then Al Hayes slapped me!"

The wheel had been put in motion for a Humperdink-Hayes battle. "I even did a little program with Al Hayes, and we took that around the horn," Humperdink said. "They hated Al and they loved me!" The contests between the two managers included Lights Out Death Matches and Bunkhouse Matches.

After his time in the WWF came to an end in 1995, he faced a number of health challenges, including arthritis. At the 2001 Cauliflower Alley Club reunion, he was in a wheelchair.

For the last number of years, Hayes lived on his own in Dallas, Texas. When a stubbed toe led to an infection, which led to gangrene, he had to have part of a leg amputated. This forced him to live in hospitals and rehab centers for the remainder of his life. A series of recent strokes are believed to be the cause of death.

• Like 1

Guest jamie

yah big boss man was a great guy he was a good friend of my family and my aunts best friend. i was lucky to meet him and get to know his family there wonderful and he was a very sweet man. We will miss him alot.

Guest chad ball

my parets know ray traylor.he ran for commissioner.he died from a heartattack.you asshole.undertaker or mark calloway did not kill him or he would still be in jail. :(:D

Guest Guest
my parets know ray traylor.he ran for commissioner.he died from a heartattack.undertaker or mark calloway did not kill him or he would still be in jail. :(:D

p.s search big boss man use gooooooogle

he wasa great man and man :pop: