Deathray

The 11th Death Of 2015

Prediction  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maureen O'Hara on her birthday. That would be nice.

• Like 1

For who? Although statistics indicate that more people die just after significant events, birthday, Xmas etc. So maybe the day after when she's opened some presents and had a bit of cake.

For who? Although statistics indicate that more people die just after significant events, birthday, Xmas etc. So maybe the day after when she's opened some presents and had a bit of cake.

I don't care about statistics but it will look good on her grave stone.

Went for Richard Adams this time.

Prince phil. 'Cause i want the w***er to die :)

Prince phil. 'Cause i want the w***er to die :)

Aren't you a lovely cunt.

• Like 1

Although I voted Valerie Harper, and predicted her death date as September 19th on her sweepstakes, I'm still hoping for 1-2 more deaths in August.

A substantial amount of consideration seems to have been in-putted into this vote from my follower Deathlisters.

I however can't be arsed...thus, I am sticking with Nancy Reagan.

I think we are due for someone considered a safeish bet at the beginning of year so I will go with M Crowe

Having established that Robert Mugabe is immortal and Phil the Greek is not looking like going anywhere soon, I've gone for Kirk Douglas because he recently talked about not getting on the plane that crashed and killed Mike Todd, apparently. So wouldn't it be ironic...

You mean if he died in a plane crash subsequently?

Wondering how many typed "I'm changing my vote to Jimmy Car"...... Oh to realize he's not on the list, and delete your post.

SC

Guest Guesty

Neil Young as a shock death of a music legend...massive brain haemmorhage on Friday.

Neil Young as a shock death of a music legend...massive brain haemmorhage on Friday.

Makes sense if, by "11th Death of 2015", you assume that there have been only 10 deaths on the globe so far.

• Like 1

Guest Guesty

Ok, he's not on the list you fucking moron, nor shall he ever be.

Ok, he's not on the list you fucking moron, nor shall he ever be.

someone ELSE is the fucking moron here?

"hemorrhage" btw, no 'a' necessary, unless that is one of those Brit thingies...which I doubt, given the author.

SC

'haemorrhage' is the correct 'Brit thingie' - so an 'a' is needed but, as with many US spellings of English words, the US way makes sense if you like things dumbed down to a simple level.

'haemorrhage' is the correct 'Brit thingie' - so an 'a' is needed but, as with many US spellings of English words, the US way makes sense if you like things dumbed down to a simple level.

It's not our fault you Brits like to add a bunch of pointless letters everywhere.

It's not our fault you Brits like to add a bunch of pointless letters everywhere.

You mean poinztless

Yes to the first 'a' in haemorrhage.

No to the second 'm'.

No to the second 'm'.

One 'm' two 'r's.

• Like 1

No to the second 'm'.

One 'm' two 'r's.

Indeed. I was interuptted interrupted.

Am I the only one who is already "itching" for a hit?
It's only been 11 days, but since I've gotten so used to the high hit rate of the past months, I already feel like it's time for someone to die.

It's only been 11 days, but since I've gotten so used to the high hit rate of the past months, I already feel like it's time for someone to die.

Come on in Zsa Zsa it is time for you to die and give us our 11th hit of the year, personally think we will be waiting a while for the next death maybe October.

Come on in Zsa Zsa it is time for you to die and give us our 11th hit of the year, personally think we will be waiting a while for the next death maybe October.

October? Naaw, maybe September but that's the latest with Bhumibol Adulyadej, Valerie Harper and Martin Crowe all looking like they could go any minute now.