Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

She's finally gone.

April Fools

Very early for an April Fool, fella...

Not in the UK.

I know that anything is possible with Zsa Zsa but there is surely no way she is heading back to Hungary to die as surely knowone would insure her for the trip and also it would be a nightmare getting all her medical equipment and Doctors on board also she would surely die before she reached Hungary. I also doubt the story is true as Zsa Zsa is so far gone with her Dementia she won't know what Day it is never mind be considering returning to Hungary, just another case of Von Anhalt creating a news story.

I know that anything is possible with Zsa Zsa but there is surely no way she is heading back to Hungary to die as surely knowone would insure her for the trip and also it would be a nightmare getting all her medical equipment and Doctors on board also she would surely die before she reached Hungary. I also doubt the story is true as Zsa Zsa is so far gone with her Dementia she won't know what Day it is never mind be considering returning to Hungary, just another case of Von Anhalt creating a news story.

Sedate her, wheel her around the block while someone throws some fresh paint at the walls. Wheel her back in. Tell her she's in Hungary, she's dies happy. Everyone wins.
  • Like 4

That's bull. Wants to die in Hungary? Handicapped-ass bitch wants to die lucid and on her own two feet and being still relevant like she was 60 years ago, for fuck's sake. And that ain't gonna happen, so she's going to die depressed.

One day, just one day, I'll see a new reply to this thread saying she finally croaked.

• Like 2

One day, just one day, I'll see a new reply to this thread saying she finally croaked.

You'll be waiting...

... and waiting..

5100255.jpg

• Like 8

There are a number of posters on this site who are of an age to remember when kids tv wasn't just to educate, inform and entertain but was also designed to scare the shit out of pre-schoolers.

One example of this was Hector's House which featured puppet animals including a cat called Zsa Zsa. Like other BBC shows it was originally made in French and redubbed for the UK audience. In the French version the cat was called Zou Zou.

In the English version Zsa Zsa had an exotic 'non specific' European accent.

The reason I have mentioned this is because I have taken to calling our pet cat Zsa Zsa because no matter how ill she gets she will not die. At Christmas the vets told us 'a couple of months' and she is still with us. She is not ill enough to consider a one way trip but she is really struggling and complains a lot and keeps missing the litter tray.

There are a number of posters on this site who are of an age to remember when kids tv wasn't just to educate, inform and entertain but was also designed to scare the shit out of pre-schoolers.

One example of this was Hector's House which featured puppet animals including a cat called Zsa Zsa. Like other BBC shows it was originally made in French and redubbed for the UK audience. In the French version the cat was called Zou Zou.

The reason I have mentioned this is because I have taken to calling our pet cat Zsa Zsa because no matter how ill she gets she will not die. At Christmas the vets told us 'a couple of months' and she is still with us. She is not ill enough to consider a one way trip but she is really struggling and complains a lot and keeps missing the litter tray.

Aye, one of our cats arrived five and a half years ago with a fairly confident prediction by the vet that she had "weeks" left. So, I'll take to calling her Billie, after Billy Graham, then?

• Like 1

Aye, one of our cats arrived five and a half years ago with a fairly confident prediction by the vet that she had "weeks" left. So, I'll take to calling her Billie, after Billy Graham, then?

Well when she arrived she was skin and bone, we put up signs and took her to the vets to check to see if she was chipped but no response after she had been with us a few weeks she brought along a friend who wanted to be fed but would not come in the house so he lived in the garage he died about three years ago but all her ailments cleared up and she just kept going. About 12 months ago she started going downhill but she hasn't reached the cliff edge yet.

I've started calling my geranium Zsa Zsa for the same reasons. It's been on the brink of death so many times and always comes through. I'm getting to point whereI'm considering actually killing it.

• Like 2

The Gabor-Anhalt curse over the Hungarian national football team...

Hungary played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, where they were knocked out in the group stage. Two months later, Zsa Zsa married Frederic Prinz von Anhalt. Little did people know that the marriage would ignite a dark period in Hungarian football. For the next 30 years, Hungary was absent from all 14 (!) major international tournaments (World Cup & Euro Cup). Note that 14 is the date in August that the marriage took place.

Sure, some of the blame could be placed on terrible performances and inadequate coaches, but I’m certain that the marriage has worked as a curse on the team.

However, this all changed when they managed to qualify for the Euro 2016. This means that the curse will break and the marriage will dissolve (either through divorce or death of a spouse) prior to their first game against Austria.

So, there’s a strong possibility that Zsa Zsa will pass away very, very soon.

:sherlock:

• Like 4

Hungary played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, where they were knocked out in the group stage. Two months later, Zsa Zsa married Frederic Prinz von Anhalt. Little did people know that the marriage would ignite a dark period in Hungarian football. For the next 30 years, Hungary was absent from all 14 (!) major international tournaments (World Cup & Euro Cup). Note that 14 is the date in August that the marriage took place.

Sure, some of the blame could be placed on terrible performances and inadequate coaches, but Im certain that the marriage has worked as a curse on the team.

However, this all changed when they managed to qualify for the Euro 2016. This means that the curse will break and the marriage will dissolve (either through divorce or death of a spouse) prior to their first game against Austria.

So, theres a strong possibility that Zsa Zsa will pass away very, very soon.

Zsa Zsa? Yeah, right! It'll be Van Anhalt if anything.

• Like 1

Sure, some of the blame could be placed on terrible performances and inadequate coaches, but Im certain that the marriage has worked as a curse on the team.

So, theres a strong possibility that Zsa Zsa will pass away very, very soon.

It's far from being beyond the realms of possibility for this to happen and I really hope it does just for the urban legend that will surely start doing the rounds that Zsa Zsa Gabor's marriage was catastrophic for Hungarian international football. :D

Would give the conspiracy theorists a field day would give Zsa Zsa a happy release and would mean von arsehole would be evicted.Not to mention the hoards of happy deadpoolers.Everyone would be a winner except von arsehole but I want to see that evil shit suffer!

• Like 2

It'd be something if everyone expected Zsa Zsa to go and then von Anholt keeled over in the shower.

• Like 2

He obviously likes them 'incapacitated' - had a long affair with Anna Nicole Smith at her most 'medicated'. Every time someone posts in this thread my heart rate slightly increases - such a tease.

• Like 1

Sure, some of the blame could be placed on terrible performances and inadequate coaches, but I’m certain that the marriage has worked as a curse on the team.

It has also occurred to me that of course Zsa Zsa was born in the days before the dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. And who are Hungary playing in their first Euro 2016 match? Austria... :blink:

• Like 1

I have the same theory about the Scotland football team. They haven't qualified for a major tournament since the Scottish parliament was created in 1999.Coincidence or curse? Or just shitty players and managers ?

I have the same theory about the Scotland football team. They haven't qualified for a major tournament since the Scottish parliament was created in 1999.Coincidence or curse? Or just shitty players and managers ?

You can't make sugar out of shite. I blame the top clubs for buying in foreign players instead of seeking out home grown talent.

You can't make sugar out of shite. I blame the top clubs for buying in foreign players instead of seeking out home grown talent.

I agree, that is a major cause of the problem.They seem to be doing better these days though.I have high hopes for the next world cup ! Probably should get back to talking about Zsa Zsa Gabor though... :)