The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

Tony Benn

Comes across as a nice man and very energetic, but maybe we won't have to wait 'til 2013 for the one time Viscount Stansgate to appear.

How about the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

George Osborne is apparently leading the fightback against the Scottish Nationalists...right after he finishes the challenging task of fighting his way out of a paper bag...

• Like 1

I was just looking for some information on Ladybird books and discovered this guy: 92 years old, deaf, widowed and still with us. He'd probably scrape an obit due to his work with Eagle comics too. http://en.wikipedia....artin_Aitchison

Did you really 'just' find that on Wikipedia? ;)

No. I was trying to remember the names of all the characters in Tootles The Taxi, having purchased a box of postcards of Ladybird book covers and was having a nostalgiafest. I found a Ladybird books website which profiled some of the artists. It listed Mr Aitchison as alive, but I wasn't sure how old the site was, so I googled him. I bet you wish you hadn't asked now eh?

Lorenzo Semple Jr, screenwriter of early episodes of the 60s Batman series and The Parallax View among others, turns 90 next year

May I suggest Francesco Schettino, captain of MV Costa Concordia, for consideration? He's definitely in hot water.

regards,

Hein

Based on his lily-livered conduct so far, he'd be too chicken to take his own life I reckon. There are over twenty families out there who would have a motive to assist though. Maybe one of them has Mafia connections.

May I suggest Francesco Schettino, captain of MV Costa Concordia, for consideration? He's definitely in hot water.

regards,

Hein

Based on his lily-livered conduct so far, he'd be too chicken to take his own life I reckon. There are over twenty families out there who would have a motive to assist though. Maybe one of them has Mafia connections.

The latest news is that he "slipped over board and fell into the sea and then got into one of the lifeboats"

regards,

Hein

The latest news is that he "slipped over board and fell into the sea and then got into one of the lifeboats"

Duff looked ok when he appeared on the documentary "Lemmy" although Lemmy himself is another matter.

Still drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels a day in addition to dropping pills, some of which are for diabetes and high blood pressure.

He didn't disclose what the other pills he takes are for.

_58076805_dm7026ds.jpg

OK, maybe not in any immediate danger, and it's not the most complimentary angle ever, but bloody hell, Jagger's looking old these days

_58076805_dm7026ds.jpg

OK, maybe not in any immediate danger, and it's not the most complimentary angle ever, but bloody hell, Jagger's looking old these days

He is 68 and has kinda looked that way for the past 25 years

• Like 1

_58076805_dm7026ds.jpg

He is 68 and has kinda looked that way for the past 25 years

as has Keith Richards. Lord knows how he has almost made it to 70!

Former US President John Tyler still has grandchildren living and was also described as a "prolific father" which that he was. :lol: The article also explains that the grandaughter of former US President James Garfield (who was assasinated in 1882 but lingered after the attempt for a few months) is still alive age 99 as is the son of John Eisenhower age 89. For some reason I can see Tyler's remaining grandsons looking identical and almost exactly like him, but what are the odds.

I think it's about time all those seeking an unnatural death bonus averted their eyes from assorted Taliban/Al-Qaeda (so 2000 and late) types and got abord the Boko Haram express. Abubakar Shekau is the current emir of the organisation and he's staking his claims out already.

Extra points for any Boko Haram/Procul Harum gags.

Guest GrannyBucket

Maureen O'Hara...I thought she died years ago but apparently she's hanging in there, living in County Cork.

Demi Moore seems to be a bit unstable these days following a split from her partner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-16767340

Could she be set to join Patrick Swayze at that great potters wheel in the sky?

I doubt she's suicidal, although there's always the chance of an accidental overdose.

Maureen O'Hara...I thought she died years ago but apparently she's hanging in there, living in County Cork.

I thought she was dead as well, but apparently I'd just turned Maureen O'Hara and Susan Hayward into one person in my mind.

Guest Jim dandy

Funny if both the queen and prince Philip died in 2012.

Looking forward to the untimely death of Clarkson this summeŕ and aging 70s sitcom actors, Richard osullivan and ,Brian Murphy who will be leaving us in late November 2012.

First to go this year even though he is not on the list, and thats William roach, he won't see February out and warren Mitchell will pop his clogs early march.

Remember Jim dandys forecasts are 90 percent accurate.