maryportfuncity

Dead Pop Stars

Jo from Fuzzbox sadly now Rockin' With Grim Reaper after a short illness.

Always liked Fuzzbox, though wasn't keen on their sell-out Bananarama/iffy-Kim Wilde era. Check out their Peel Session acapella version of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - utter brilliance.

Jo from Fuzzbox sadly now Rockin' With Grim Reaper after a short illness.

Always liked Fuzzbox, though wasn't keen on their sell-out Bananarama/iffy-Kim Wilde era. Check out their Peel Session acapella version of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' - utter brilliance.

I had no idea she'd been ill. That death has taken me totally by surprise. I thought they were a fun band, even have their albums although it's been years since I bothered to listen to them

Not really surprising that a bootleg Left Eye carks it in exactly the same way, tbh

Mitch Lucker, one of the two vocalists in deathcore irritants Suicide Silence, avoids irony by dying in a motorbike accident.

Well.... with a song titled like this, I beg to differ....

And the tem "vocalist" is also stretched to it's limits... Interesting video though!

:( I liked Ministry. Although his state, now, was also a name of a band he was in. :/

Lard were one of the finest supergroups ever. A sad loss, but I agree he went the way he'd want to go.

Jimmy McCracklin

The singer / songwriter who had his biggest hit in the US with "The Walk" in 1958 has died aged 91.

Hmmm, been thinking of 'things come in 3's''

Best Little Whorehouse author Larry L King and actor Charles Durning who played the G'vner both died in the last week or so, ergo Burt Reynolds next.

Durning also links to ''Rescue me'' as in the tv drama he played Learys dad. So Denis Leary next here!