Sign in to follow this  
Stayin Alive

Claire Rayner

Here she is looking slightly healthier than Mary Travers some time after her severe illness about 14 months ago.69095.jpg

She doesn't seem to be in the news much at the moment, no radio appearances I could detect. She has had a couple of mentions for her remarks that men prefer girlfriends who are less intelligent than themselves, because a scientific study has recently come to the same conclusion. Don't know when she said that originally, though. Could have been years ago.

Can't be too much longer before the poor lady finally gets her "wings". Multiple organ failure is usually a pretty serious thing.

It looks like she is a committed Humanist. So she doesn't believe in all that Grim Reaper mumbo jumbo and doesn't expect to go to heaven.

(Everybody: clap your hands if YOU believe in the Grim Reaper!)

Nice to see a girl on the list. Don't seem to be too many at the minute. (still not sure about Heaven can Wait.)

• Like 1

Nice to see a girl on the list. Don't seem to be too many at the minute. (still not sure about Heaven Can Wait.)

Hee Hee.

Nice to see a girl on the list. Don't seem to be too many at the minute. (still not sure about Heaven can Wait.)

Hee Hee.

Oh very funny! I'll just have to keep you guessing

All a bit vague this isn't it. Look at the whole thread another way and her imminent demise is little short of wishful thinking - understandably - on the part of the many people she's annoyed over the years.

The one strong bit of evidence is that her rent-a-gob appearances have been thin on the ground for ages, not like her at all.

Guest Guest
All a bit vague this isn't it. Look at the whole thread another way and her imminent demise is little short of wishful thinking - understandably - on the part of the many people she's annoyed over the years.

Probably because all her devoted fans have actually forgotten who she is.

But rest assured, when she pops her clogs and her legion of fans (well 5 of them maybe) hit Google they'll be here ranting and declaring everyone as a bunch of f*cking w*nkers for daring to mutter her name on such a twisted site.

If it turns out she's got a Liverpool connection expect the rant factor to you in in inverse proportions to the rate your hub cap count goes down on a trip to that fair city.

Guest One Man Jury

Probably because all her devoted fans have actually forgotten who she is.

But rest assured, when she pops her clogs and her legion of fans (well 5 of them maybe) hit Google they'll be here ranting and declaring everyone as a bunch of f*cking w*nkers for daring to mutter her name on such a twisted site.

If it turns out she's got a Liverpool connection expect the rant factor to you in in inverse proportions to the rate your hub cap count goes down on a trip to that fair city.

Yeah, when Mrs Jabba the Hut does go it should raise a laugh.

My political party of preference, the LibDems have for the second time in as many days wheeled out a Geriatric Secret Weapon.

Veteran Flow Consultant Ms Rayner who is expressing her disillusionment with Labour's health policies. Perhaps when they get back in, she will resign herself to becoming a 2005 DeathList statistic.

_41101445_rayner203.jpg

Claire Rayner Yesterday

I'm a girl! <_<

Are you?

Wow!

Nobody has ever dared ask that so directly before.

• Haha 1

Guest IYG
Are you?

Wow!

Please tune back next week for the cliffhanger answer. <_<:o

Are you?

Wow!

Please tune back next week for the cliffhanger answer. <_<:o

Maybe before then we could have a DL poll?

• Haha 1

Good thinking! I suppose that's something to do while waiting for a death, it does get a bit boring waiting for the next one!

Guest IYG

Good thinking! I suppose that's something to do while waiting for a death, it does get a bit boring waiting for the next one!

We could always change the rules and off people ourselves. I wouldn't mind seeing Pinochet getting it.

We could always change the rules and off people ourselves. I wouldn't mind seeing Pinochet getting it.

Stop picking people with dementia! :o

Guest IYG

Stop picking people with dementia! :o

Dementia, mass murderers, same thing. :o

Only they don't know they're mass murderers, as each one is still their first as far as they're concerned.................

Guest The Dunnster

This is the first time I’ve happened upon this site and I’ve got to say I'm impressed by the level of banter and depravity.

I think this may be my first ever posting also. I always thought it would be b3ta but here you go.

Have any of the Coffin Dodgers on this site ever complained about being on it?

This is the first time I’ve happened upon this site and I’ve got to say I'm impressed by the level of banter and depravity.

Have any of the Coffin Dodgers on this site ever complained about being on it?

(1) Why not join then?

(2) See thread on the "Deathlist Forum" side : "Has anyone famous posted?"

(3) What does this have to do with Claire Rayner?

(3) What does this have to do with Claire Rayner?

I was just about to say that. "You beat me to it"

• Haha 1

Guest Guest

What does anything have to do with Claire Rayner?

What does anything have to do with Claire Rayner?

I think the more appropriate question is

What does Clare Rayner have to do with anything? :D

• Haha 1