Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

Well this Al Fayed guy also says Prince William is a flying fagget and that he has been with many men. And that Prince Phillip didn't fight on the German side of the war, but that he is of german blood. 'Ruthless and blood sucking like Hitlers men.'

Al Fayed is an attention seeker who thinks rather too much of himself. Do you know that his actual name is 'Fayed' but changed it to 'Al Fayed' for noble status in his culture?

I must say that I have never heard his claims about Prince William. He always seemed to be on a campaign for their interest but then they have no interest in his campaign. Probably a case of 'if your not with me, your against me'.

Al Fayed was quick to put the Duke of Edinburgh's Charter on front of his building. Philip only started to become a Nazi to Al Fayed when the charters of the Duke of Edinburgh were revoked.

Were it not the Royal Family he was speaking of, that man would have been sued for a significant chunk of his fortune.

Were it not the Royal Family he was speaking of, that man would have been sued for a significant chunk of his fortune.

He has deep respects for Lady Dianna, said she was sweet and wonderful. 'Like an angel he says'

It was Charles that he claims was a flying fagget who ran around with many men. I mean look what he is married to today? Why? Out of all the women he could get with..

And by the way, Al Fayed has a twenty three year old daughter that is something else. Hot I tell you. O my god.

And if I was this old basterd, if I was this egyption millionair I would have nine wives.

He has deep respects for Lady Dianna, said she was sweet and wonderful. 'Like an angel he says'

It was Charles that he claims was a flying fagget who ran around with many men. I mean look what he is married to today? Why? Out of all the women he could get with..

And by the way, Al Fayed has a twenty three year old daughter that is something else. Hot I tell you. O my god.

And if I was this old basterd, if I was this egyption millionair I would have nine wives.

The only reason he respects Diana is due to her capacity to make the front page of the Daily Mail on a daily basis. He is simply exploiting 'her memory' to stay in the spotlight. Angels don't sleep around.

As for Charles, yes that has been alleged but then who is the Nazi now? Banshees, he is not married to Camilla for her looks but perhaps that is something that you are too immature to understand.

If I were an old, Egyptian millionaire I would stop accusing the Royal Family of Murder. If not they may just have to cut his brakes!

Banshees, he is not married to Camilla for her looks but perhaps that is something that you are too immature to understand.

Camilla is his daughter for god sakes. Get with the f**kin program. And she isn't married.

The girl is also loaded. Windsor if a buesness man from the heavens approached you and said 'If you drop out of college you can marry the daughter of Mr.Al Fayed' What would you say? If you divorce half of the money is rightfully yours.

Banshees, he is not married to Camilla for her looks but perhaps that is something that you are too immature to understand.

Camilla is his daughter for god sakes. Get with the f**kin program. And she isn't married.

The girl is also loaded. Windsor if a buesness man from the heavens approached you and said 'If you drop out of college you can marry the daughter of Mr.Al Fayed' What would you say? If you divorce half of the money is rightfully yours.

Sorry, felt I needed to help....

Camilla Parker Bowles, now Duchess of Cornwall, the rottweiller, married to Prince Charles

different from the quite attractive:

Camilla, daughter of Mr Al Fayed

Thanks for your concern but I fear our Banshees may be beyond your help!

Sorry, felt I needed to help....

Camilla Parker Bowles, now Duchess of Cornwall, the rottweiller, married to Prince Charles

different from the quite attractive:

Camilla, daughter of Mr Al Fayed

I get the confusion here. I'm not talking about that old woman Charles married. I can't understand why he would want her, if he could have some young girl? Alright I understand the compatibility concept, but even then it seems so outrageous.

The Camilla I talk about is the Egyption Billionair's daughter. She is very attractive. A fun girl to be with probably.

I get the confusion here. I'm not talking about that old woman Charles married. I can't understand why he would want her, if he could have some young girl? Alright I understand the compatibility concept, but even then it seems so outrageous.

The Camilla I talk about is the Egyption Billionair's daughter. She is very attractive. A fun girl to be with probably.

Maybe there's mileage in the thought ' you're only as old as the woman you feel'

I need say no more.

I feel that Banshees has demonstrated my point.

I need say no more.

Back down if you thought I thought personality in a woman don't matter. It certainly does because how on earth can you live with something that is the complete opposite of you?

Still Prince Charles has no taste. And I would like to see Prince Phillip on the list next year.

By the way Windsor, your shadow list stands tall. Josie Grove was a scum bag pick, and John Inman I don't think was that famous but counting him in was wise. Art and Magnus were quality.

I need say no more.

Back down if you thought I thought personality in a woman don't matter. It certainly does because how on earth can you live with something that is the complete opposite of you?

Still Prince Charles has no taste. And I would like to see Prince Phillip on the list next year.

By the way Windsor, your shadow list stands tall. Josie Grove was a scum bag pick, and John Inman I don't think was that famous but counting him in was wise. Art and Magnus were quality.

Josie Grove and the Two Iraqis were there because I thought Rotten Ali would pick them. Simply a means of countering his hits. John Inman is very famous in Britain, almost a television legend.

It looks like Prince Harry is totally ready for his tour of duty in Iraq.

the trouble with Harry

In fact, I understand the PM is in discussions with MI-6 and the SAS about parachuting the young prince into Teheran to single-handedly rescue the British sailors and marines currently held captive.

Oh my God! They killed The Queen!

Damn! You beat me to it!

I used to like South Park.

God help them if on the off chance I bump into them in the streets of Fraserburgh. They are on my hit list right after that arsehole who demanded she apologise for the slave trade.

I'm sure Messers Parker and Stone are shitting goldfish in fear. Just to think, they may have to cancel that weekend break in Fraserburgh.

I used to like South Park.

God help them if on the off chance I bump into them in the streets of Fraserburgh. They are on my hit list right after that arsehole who demanded she apologise for the slave trade.

You're right, he should have demanded she apologise for Prince Harry!

I'm sure Messers Parker and Stone are shitting goldfish in fear. Just to think, they may have to cancel that weekend break in Fraserburgh.

Well, they should have known better.

They don't even kill Kenny off these days. They got bored of that. So I suppose it would be the only logical move to go from killing Kenny, to killing the Queen. :lol:

Well, they should have known better.

They don't even kill Kenny off these days. They got bored of that. So I suppose it would be the only logical move to go from killing Kenny, to killing the Queen. :crossbone:

I thought she commits suicide, so technically she kills herself :crossbone:

That being said I'm sure that like his wife's Uncle he might think some of old Adolf's ideas weren't that bad, but his methods were a bit off....

He was an all out Nazi Sympathiser - both he and the Duchess of Windsor.

That's part of the reason they were shipped off to Barbados (I think it was Barbados) during the war.

It was the Bahamas, not Barbados.

You do have access to Google, I hope?

That being said I'm sure that like his wife's Uncle he might think some of old Adolf's ideas weren't that bad, but his methods were a bit off....

He was an all out Nazi Sympathiser - both he and the Duchess of Windsor.

That's part of the reason they were shipped off to Barbados (I think it was Barbados) during the war.

It was the Bahamas, not Barbados.

You do have access to Google, I hope?

It was a passing mention.

Not a Scholarly work.

Cow.

I am very well aware that it wasn't a scholarly work.

That still doesn't preclude the use of Google.

Numpty.

Numpty.

On a passing comment am not likely to use google because where he was sent was not the issue. The issue was that he was sent away from Europe for the duration of the war.

I'm not sure if you've notice, but I don't aspire towards post perfection.

Numpty.

On a passing comment am not likely to use google because where he was sent was not the issue. The issue was that he was sent away from Europe for the duration of the war.

I'm not sure if you've notice, but I don't aspire towards post perfection.

Noted.