Crispy

Paul Hunter

We need you Paul!

Why, there's plenty of other snooker players out there.

I need you!

If you've got a thing for Paul Hunter, I'm sure there are better/more sympathetic websites out there for you to express your feelings

I know, you will recover! I believe in you! Be brave!

Now you're starting to get really disturbing.

And know always, that we love and admire you very much! Please, come back soon!  ;)

Has he already taken a restaining order out on you?

Guest Nominim

"Snooker Star Wins Battle With Cancer"

According to this Yorkshire Post article he may well be on the mend.

"Snooker Star Wins Battle With Cancer"

According to this Yorkshire Post article he may well be on  the mend.

I'm glad to hear that. May he live long and prosper.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest_Star Crossed
We need you Paul!

Why, there's plenty of other snooker players out there.

I need you!

If you've got a thing for Paul Hunter, I'm sure there are better/more sympathetic websites out there for you to express your feelings

I know, you will recover! I believe in you! Be brave!

Now you're starting to get really disturbing.

And know always, that we love and admire you very much! Please, come back soon!   :lol:

Has he already taken a restaining order out on you?

lol, restaining order.

"I hereby sentence you to creosote this fence"

lol, restaining order.

"I hereby sentence you to creosote this fence"

Yeah, the great thing about the "Phantom Editor" is that I've now got someone to blame all my typos on.

Guest joe

Have sum respect u sados for paul hunter he has got something wich can kill him and u r making a joke of it u r a joke get a life u not make jokes from stuff like that u wouldnt cum out and say that has youll get your head kicked in u better watch someone dont if u carry on has people r goin to hear about this

Have sum respect u sados for paul hunter he has got something wich can kill him and u r making a joke of it u r a joke get a life u not make jokes from stuff like that u wouldnt cum out and say that has youll get your head kicked in u better watch someone dont if u carry on has people r goin to hear about this

It looks like Joe needs a spelling lesson. :dead3:

It looks like Joe needs a spelling lesson. :rolleyes:

Not to mention one in punctuation - I got slightly dizzy reading his post! :dead3:

On second reading, I think it's supposed to be a poem, but joe's space bar wasn't working. Perhaps it was supposed to read something like this:

Have sum respect u: Sados for Paul Hunter!

He has got something wich can kill him and u,

r making a joke of it u r...

A joke: get a life u. NOT!

Make jokes from stuff like: that u wouldnt cum.

OUT!

And say that has youll get your head kicked in.

U better watch: someone dont if u carry on.

Has people r goin to hear about this...

Deep, joe. Really deep.

Edited by in eternum+

His cancer levels have increased - it might spread to the lungs and pancreas!!

That does not sound good. He should definitely be considered for next years list.

Edited by football_fan

Guest George Big Paul Hunter Fan
i hope you die u F*****g boring retard

oh u ya w**k pauls no gony die so f**K u ok

Guest thats a bit rude
i hope you die u F*****g boring retard

u should have never said that

if he found out that u had cancer he would have never said that so u best piss of!!

Saw him in the UK Snooker Championship this week.

He didn't look the ticket....

oh u ya w**k pauls no gony die so f**K u ok
  1. [1] The post contains one or more obscenities.
  2. [1] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  3. [1] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  4. [1] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.
  5. [1] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).
  6. [1] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.
  7. [1] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  8. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.
  9. [1] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.

A DLRI of 36 for such a short message. Not bad.

regards,

Hein

Saw him in the UK Snooker Championship this week.

He didn't look the ticket....

Golden Nugget looked in good form though didn't he?

Guest guest II

I wish paul Hunter and John Spencer all the best.

Although Paul Hunter is a great snooker player, the inevitable will happen.

inevitably

Guest Guest

Jesus...What about having some respect for a guy who's fighting so hard for life?!?Paul Hunter really deserves all your respect and admiration....I wish all the best to him...hope his baby will help him in his battle...

And yeah,the inevitable will happen...The fact that he'll fully recover and will come back on the green baize,playing the way he did some time ago is INEVITABLE...

Jesus...What about having some respect for a guy who's fighting so hard for life?!?Paul Hunter really deserves all your respect and admiration....I wish all the best to him...hope his baby will help him in his battle...

And yeah,the inevitable will happen...The fact that he'll fully recover and will come back on the green baize,playing the way he did some time ago is INEVITABLE...

He's a snooker player who spent his youth in dingy pool halls when he could have been walking the hills, breathing fresh air. He leans over tables and knocks little balls in to holes with sticks, a skill at which he excels and has earned him and his family a lot of money. He's not Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu for heavens's sake. He's not among the millions of Africans who will die this year simply because they were born in the wrong place. I hope he lives a long and happy life.

The same goes for John Spencer, even if he is among my Hartlepool Deadlypool selection which means I will be unable to suppress a slight frisson of satisfaction if he clears the table this year.

In the meantime I'll save most of my respect for people who go out in lifeboats, the fire fighters, the miners, the poor sods in the Mumbai slums and the homeless in Sri Lanka. Don't talk to the people here about respect until you learn the meaning of the word. And while you're looking it up, flick back a few pages and look up another - cretin. I've scraped better stuff than your comment off the sole of my shoe. Have a nice day.

He's a snooker player who spent his youth in dingy pool halls when he could have been walking the hills, breathing fresh air. He leans over tables and knocks little balls in to holes with sticks, a skill at which he excels and has earned him and his family a lot of money. He's not Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu for heavens's sake. He's not among the millions of Africans who will die this year simply because they were born in the wrong place. I hope he lives a long and happy life.

The same goes for John Spencer, even if he is among my Hartlepool Deadlypool selection which means I will be unable to suppress a slight frisson of satisfaction if he clears the table this year.

In the meantime I'll save most of my respect for people who go out in lifeboats, the fire fighters, the miners, the poor sods in the Mumbai slums and the homeless in Sri Lanka. Don't talk to the people here about respect until you learn the meaning of the word. And while you're looking it up, flick back a few pages and look up another - cretin. I've scraped better stuff than your comment off the sole of my shoe. Have a nice day.

That should win the "Put-down of the Year" award!

Ouch, that gotta hurt :lol: