football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death

Give a monkey an

It's an ape. An ape with a gun and it's not afraid to use it.

Ook,

Hein

I used to think guerrilas were gorillas .I remember being fascinated after watchig the news and hearing them refer to 'guerrilla warfare' wondering how they managed to train them so well...I have to point out I was just a kid at the time though

Give a monkey an

It's an ape. An ape with a gun and it's not afraid to use it.

Ook,

Hein

It's an AKM not an AK47 :)

DWB B)

Fuggin ace DWB :o:):angel5:

Fake but clever!

I had my wisdom teeth removed today. Im sitting here on the computer with a hankee stuffed in my mouth to stop me from drooling anywhere. My wisdom teeth join the Dead of 2011. They were stuck underneath the teeth in front of them. Glad thats over with.

I had my wisdom teeth removed today. Im sitting here on the computer with a hankee stuffed in my mouth to stop me from drooling anywhere. My wisdom teeth join the Dead of 2011. They were stuck underneath the teeth in front of them. Glad thats over with.

You have my absolute sympathy, I had all four of mine out in May (there is probably a billion posts about it from me trying to get sympathy and failing miserably) - my tongue and lower lip are still slightly numb.

You have my absolute sympathy, I had all four of mine out in May (there is probably a billion posts about it from me trying to get sympathy and failing miserably) - my tongue and lower lip are still slightly numb.

I gave you sympathy.......... On facebook. Didn't want to give you same sympathy here in case people thought I cared. :party:

I gave you sympathy.......... On facebook. Didn't want to give you same sympathy here in case people thought I cared. :lol:

:party: I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'd forgotten which DL poster you were - I'm only FB friends with two DL posters and I definitely know who the other one is!

Ask a seller a few questions before you decide to buy a watch on ebay

:D

So, there's two of us working away in the office. Writing, concentrating and playing some sounds in the background. I line up Michael Jackson's Rock With You, Jerry Lee Lewis' Whole Lotta Shakin', R Kelly's Snake and finish the slammin' sequence with Gary Glitter's Rock 'n' Roll Part Two...you can see where I'm going with this...

Sounded brilliant, mind.

And speaking of slamming sounds...I've just dug out this little gem after years of forgetting I owned it. Genuine news reports and recordings of real assassinations with early eighties electro style backings. I love the smell of gunsmoke and vinyl in the morning!

Get yourself organised. Nice idea for a branded Deathlist sticker we could send to all the annual candidates.