DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

Nice list of whole life tariff prisoners in the UK. Most obitable I'd say. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/25/70-prisoners-serving-whole-life-sentences-uk/

Quite shocking to read how many of them had been in prison before and then released.

happens very often in England. Heres a series that details some of their cases
some of these crimes are revolting.
  • Like 1

Never mind Rolf, its his wife that should be on the radar....

PS, is Mrs fritzl still kicking?

• Like 1

Never mind Rolf, its his wife that should be on the radar....

PS, is Mrs fritzl still kicking?

No idea if Fritzl's wife is still about, would assume she would be.

Was like the time I asked if the Edgar Griffin (b. 1921) father of Nick Griffin (from the British National Party, not to be confused with Peter Griffin from Family Guy) was still alive. He was as of 2009 but that was a long time ago.

• Like 1

99% alive

The pink frilled media would've gone to town on the funeral.

• Like 2

Just read that full list again of the 70 prisoners serving whole life sentences...

What a bunch of sick bastards. Britain may be a soft touch but at least we still have the balls to lock up scum like that for life and keep the public safe from them

Just read that full list again of the 70 prisoners serving whole life sentences...

What a bunch of sick bastards. Britain may be a soft touch but at least we still have the balls to lock up scum like that for life and keep the public safe from them

If you read it a bit more carefully, about a third of those scum were jailed for "life", released on licence and then murdered some more people.

I don't think "we" have enough balls.

• Like 2

Telling.....

UK refers to liberal toss pots as 'pinko'.

US refers to Communists as 'pinko'.

The World , huh.

If you read it a bit more carefully, about a third of those scum were jailed for "life", released on licence and then murdered some more people. I don't think "we" have enough balls.

Very well observed

If you read it a bit more carefully, about a third of those scum were jailed for "life", released on licence and then murdered some more people.

I don't think "we" have enough balls.

I wonder what could have possibly have started this.

Mohamud Talmut , finally we have a hunger striker with some mettle.

Algerian journo locked up for a naughty poem about el Presidente.

Obits in the Guardian/Mail etc.

Australian murderer Simon Kepenci, 39, could be dead within a year without HIV-medication (that he refuses to take to teach his family a lesson)

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/dying-killer-jailed-for-15-years-but-could-be-dead-within-one-20161219-gte2c0.html

He made the Daily Mail by saying that he enjoyed the crime.

Kevin Crehan has been found dead in his cell at HMP Bristol aged 35.

Kevin Murray, also known as "Flat Cap" for his role in last year's Regency Hotel shooting, deteriorating at rapid rate from ALS:

http://www.herald.ie/news/regency-hotel-attack-suspect-is-dying-in-hospital-court-told-35355260.html

I had to decide whether to pick Catherine Nevin or Kevin Murray for my main team. It could be I made the wrong decision, but it depends on the qualifying obit.

You are becoming a great death reporter. Keep it coming.

• Like 1

You are becoming a great death reporter. Keep it coming.
at I think young wily has found his nemesis.
  • Like 1

There's that stammer again. I think you should take a few days off the forum so you can cure that stammer. I hear that's the only way to cure it.

The real Thatcher was my nemesis.

Good to see that bitch is still dead.

• Like 1

The real Thatcher was my nemesis.

Good to see that bitch is still dead.

well Thatcher is back and it looks like she is ruining your job again.
  • Like 1

Well, well.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/soham-child-killer-ian-huntley-9627494

Soham child killer Ian Huntley 'wants a sex change so he can move to women's prison', ex-inmate claims

As if we needed any, more proof that the whole "transgender" thing is a load of nonsense. There's no such thing as a sex change - apart from a few rare biological aberrations like intersex people and Klinefelter's syndrome, people are either born male or female - XY or XX. I'm not an expert on biology or genetics but I know that these are in the chromosomes of every cell in the human body.

But apparently, what people feel they are is more important in the world today than what they actually are. And "gender" is a grammatical term.

Well, well.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/soham-child-killer-ian-huntley-9627494

Soham child killer Ian Huntley 'wants a sex change so he can move to women's prison', ex-inmate claims

As if we needed any, more proof that the whole "transgender" thing is a load of nonsense. There's no such thing as a sex change - apart from a few rare biological aberrations like intersex people and Klinefelter's syndrome, people are either born male or female - XY or XX. I'm not an expert on biology or genetics but I know that these are in the chromosomes of every cell in the human body.

But apparently, what people feel they are is more important in the world today than what they actually are. And "gender" is a grammatical term.

And Huntley has her own thread.

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/2583-ian-huntley/

• Like 4

Bit of a miss for Going Underground there. :unsure:

Ahh bollocks your not wrong there mate. Still got the bugger as my profile pic too.

Was only reading about 'Little Nicky' the other day and how he was at one time getting protection from the Aryan Brotherhood inside Prison. Even the AB couldn't protect him from the grim reaper this time

Might change my profile pic to Paul Madeley. Had him in my squad for years now and refuse to take him out as a matter of principle :)

• Like 3