hellkat

Hospitalised!

Ha ha ha.

Wonderful. What a slug.

This guy calls Americans stupid but he can't even keep healthy when he lives in huge mansions and has billions of dollars that he made from all his movies about how evil money is.

Fat piece of shit! Die!

I'm sensing anger issues. Try taking a nice holiday, I hear Bradford is lovely, I'm sure you'll be culturally enriched.

I'd personally recommend Aleppo or Mogadishu. Safe cities where he'll have a great time! The streets look so beautiful, especially at night. Wear a "Fuck Islam" T-Shirt.

• Like 3

He looked a bit unwell in the trailer for "where to invade next"

to be honest, he never looked healthy or happy or strong enough to survive a simple cold.....some people are just meant to die of simple stuff

He looked a bit unwell in the trailer for "where to invade next"

to be honest, he never looked healthy or happy or strong enough to survive a simple cold.....some people are just meant to die of simple stuff

He's always been overweight for as long as I can remember, but in the trailer he looked really pale.

Ha ha ha.

Wonderful. What a slug.

This guy calls Americans stupid but he can't even keep healthy when he lives in huge mansions and has billions of dollars that he made from all his movies about how evil money is.

Fat piece of shit! Die!

I'm sensing anger issues. Try taking a nice holiday, I hear Bradford is lovely, I'm sure you'll be culturally enriched.

I'd personally recommend Aleppo or Mogadishu. Safe cities where he'll have a great time! The streets look so beautiful, especially at night. Wear a "Fuck Islam" T-Shirt.

Daily Mail readers rarely venture to foreign shores, and if they did it would be to Spain surrounded by other Daily Mail readers complaining about how the locals don't speak English.

• Like 2

French pop star France Gall was hospitalised earlier this week, but has since been discharged. Rag Ici France said it was 'kidney problems' and mentioned 'heart failure', but Europe 1 and others have said it was due to an adverse drug reaction.

Anyway, she's all right for now.

Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson, an organiser behind the anti-Islamisation group PEGIDA UK, has been found unconscious after a night out with his family in his hometown of Luton. He is said to have sustained head injuries, and is now recovering in hospital.

“He was on a night out with his wife and was found unconscious”, wrote Mrs. Gower.

• Like 1

+++checks to see when Zorders last logged on++++

• Like 5

ISTM being found unconscious is a common outcome after a night out in Luton.

• Like 3

There was never much to do in Luton. Last time I was there, I visited 4 pubs. Can't remember much else.

There was never much to do in Luton. Last time I was there, I visited 4 pubs. Can't remember much else.

Having visited Luton twice myself, I can see why so many people from that town wish to destroy the west.

• Like 2

Luton, such a nice place they built an airport just so you could get away from it at 550mph. Not too many minor provincial towns can boast that.

Decades old commercial gag follows:

"Have you wafted here from paradise?"

"Nah, Luton Airport"

He's not allowed to fly overseas at the moment

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/02/michael_moore_not_allowed_to_f.html

He'll have to miss out on Cannes too

My prejudice: His type tends to die in the mid-60s. Let's see how old he is... 61.

Hmmm. With Big Ang, Michael Moore, Zsa Zsa and Blackjack Mulligan all hospitalised, looks like there might be a sudden flurry of DDP qualifying deaths to report.

Of course, it may be that someone else just turns up their toes to steal their thunder.

Sad times, exciting times, Times Obituary.

Hmmm. With Big Ang, Michael Moore, Zsa Zsa and Blackjack Mulligan all hospitalised, looks like there might be a sudden flurry of DDP qualifying deaths to report.

Of course, it may be that someone else just turns up their toes to steal their thunder.

Don't forget Butthole Adultparty.

• Like 2

Don't forget Butthole Adultparty.

Just call him Rama IX, it's easier.

• Like 2