Paul Bearer

Spammers (Spawn of The Devil) - Please Post Here

Sorry EQTimothy, your arse got banned within 10 seconds. (Almost a record)

adretg@joyyee.co.cc

• Like 1

impememnedy - I wouldn't attempt to post, "Yer barred"

hemiquomiub@gmail.com

• Like 1

impememnedy - I wouldn't attempt to post, "Yer barred"

hemiquomiub@gmail.com

This banning thing - "If your name IS down, you're not coming in"!

DWB :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Mibmigemeli yer arse it outta here

aldactonez@yandex.com

• Like 1

Had to edit the topic title, sorry, but having dealt with 50+ of them in the last 36 hours (who really wants to take on a Glaswegian ;) ), I feel that way. Bou and I find that they have very interesting interests, including the Guatamalan 'Morris Dancer', the Bangladeshi 'Jouster' and the Cape Verde 'Inline Skater' :rolleyes:.

• Like 1

oglimogli Does your e-mail address mean "your a cock"?

kakaka@moipenis.com

• Like 1

Any reason for this sudden surge of spam?

Or is this a regular occurance?

• Like 1

Any reason for this sudden surge of spam?

Or is this a regular occurance?

Just seems to come in waves. It was fairly quiet for a while.

• Like 1

There was a massive sting operation to shut down a huge spam operation in San Jose, Ca recently (my home town) and apparently there is an attempt to fill the void.

• Like 1

It's great to see those spammers banned as i reported one of them. :rolleyes:

One of them? Yes I got that email, it's more like one every 20 minutes, lots of mods are doing what they can and have stopped most of the onslaught, some are slipping through while we go to the loo/actually do some work/eat something ;) , I, personally, have the hangover from hell, so am going to drink some water and leave the f*ckers to the less hungover mods.....

Edited by Lady Grendel
loads of new members to put the stops on Bou et al
  • Like 1

HCW, can you please ban JNDavid. I've deleted his spam and tried to make his future posts subject to mod approval.

Actually, if you could arrange for his arms to be chopped off and put through a woodchipper so he can't use a computer ever again, that would be nice.

Cheers,

CR

• Like 1

Anyone know how this spam thing works? I mean, has an actual 'human' called JNDavid seriously been sitting there all day trying post about some rubbish jewellery on a site that only a few hundred people a day look at, and is still attempting to do so even after his stuff has been deleted and he's been banned? Or is it some robot or program or whatever?

• Like 1

Anyone know how this spam thing works? I mean, has an actual 'human' called JNDavid seriously been sitting there all day trying post about some rubbish jewellery on a site that only a few hundred people a day look at, and is still attempting to do so even after his stuff has been deleted and he's been banned? Or is it some robot or program or whatever?

It's probably a bot using XRumer, I'd hate to think that there really are a load of sad gits out there registering just to advertise crap jewellery etc.

• Like 1

"JNDavid" shows up on quite a few websites today, posing as a 40 year old from Ireland. More likely it's some evil bit of Chinese botware, randomly trawling the web, seeing what it can stick to, like a leech.

But it must have been created by a human at some stage, unless James Cameron was right and SkyNet's starting to take over.

• Like 1

Guest Guest_JNDavid_*
"JNDavid" shows up on quite a few websites today, posing as a 40 year old from Ireland. More likely it's some evil bit of Chinese botware, randomly trawling the web, seeing what it can stick to, like a leech.

But it must have been created by a human at some stage, unless James Cameron was right and SkyNet's starting to take over.

Ah begorrah, oi was havin' mesel' a lovely old toime on de old deathlist all day, to be sure to be sure. Till some tinker went and gave me the old boot. Anyway, oi've got some lovely diamante clothes pegs, just a pound a dozen, fer any of youse that moight be interested, begorrah indeed.

Now then, wheeeere's me gold...

Animated-Leprechaun-1.gif

JNDavid, your pot is at the end of this thread

kaksa@londed.co.cc

• Like 1

Lycleexpene, Banned before you got your first post in. :lol: Tough world, innit?

beauchere@gmail.com

• Like 1