- - - - -

Foreign Personalities, from Stage, Screen, Politics and Life Dag Bloemen, Au Revoir Mademoiselle, Donner und Blitzen Fräulein!

267 replies to this topic

#41 JR976evil

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:59 AM

View PostVinegar Tits, on Mar 31 2011, 10:00 PM, said:

A bit similar to this thread - perhaps they should be amalgamated into one 'foreign/European entertainers?

I suppose one could argue that Chirac and Le Pen were 'entertainers' of a sort

Edited by Lady Grendel, 02 April 2011 - 12:01 AM.
Indeed, so I have merged and edited the title .

#42 CaptainChorizo

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

Mylene Demongeot
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0218634/bio

She is 75 now and looks fairly healthy but she could be someone to look out for down the line.

She was a sex symbol in France in the 50s and 60s. But steadily worked in Hollywood film at that time and has been Bafta Nominated. She had a bit of a comeback in the last decade and was Cesar Nominated.
DDP Teams 2014

Heading Nowhere
1Joker Sam Simon 2. Daisy Berkowitz 3.Billy Graham 4.Wilko Johnson 5.Ritchii Kara 6.Sally Farmiloe 7.Andrew Madoff 8.Kate Granger 9.Joe McGinniss 10.Katherine Crowe 11.Pete Way 12.Albert Reynolds 13.Jack Ramsay 14.David Norris 15.Valerie Harper 16.Joost van der Westhuizen 17.Clive James 18.Pat Rice 19.Michael Schumacher 20.Darren Daulton

Theme teams
Last Picture Show(Film Directors)
Joker Seijun Suzuki 2.Jonas Mekas 3.Ib Melchior 4.Bernardo Bertolucci 5.Manoel de Oliveira 6.Gabriel Axel 7.Lewis Gilbert 8.Lina Wertmuller 9.Michael Anderson 10.Miklos Jancso 11.Franco Zeffirelli 12.Alain Resnais 13.Lee Grant 14.Tinto Brass 15.Andrew V. McLaglen 16.Adolfo Aristarian 17.Vojtech Jasny 18.Andrejz Wadja 19.Francesco Rosi 20.Arthur Hiller
45 Is The New 80(45 and under)
Joker Ritchii Kara 2.Kate Granger 3.Kristen Hallenga 4.Joost Van der Westhuizen 5.Katherine Crowe 6.Chasey Lain 7.Chyna 8. Real
9.Tito Vilanova 10.Shifty Shellshock 11.Gheorghe Muresan 12.Nadezhda Tolokonnikova 13.Gabe Nevins 14.Jenna Jameson 15.Jael Strauss 16.:Asma al-Assad 17.Jen Arnold 18.Nick Stahl 19.Lil Wayne 20.Rosa Mendes

#43 Davey Jones' Locker

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

View PostCaptainChorizo, on Apr 2 2011, 02:43 AM, said:

Mylene Demongeot
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0218634/bio

She is 75 now and looks fairly healthy but she could be someone to look out for down the line.

She was a sex symbol in France in the 50s and 60s. But steadily worked in Hollywood film at that time and has been Bafta Nominated. She had a bit of a comeback in the last decade and was Cesar Nominated.

Interesting! I'd never heard of her, so thanks.

There are a lot of foreign actresses around the 70-75 year mark who became famous in the English-speaking world. That must have been the period they all started emerging on the international stage. I hadn't listed them here before because they were too young but some of the big names to keep an eye on over the next few years are Ursula Andress, Sophia Loren, Liv Ullman, Claudia Cardinale and Ann-Margret.

#44 Lewd_Squirrel

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

Howabout Sophia Loren?
here's my top 150 for 2014
Lindsay Lohan, Christopher Plummer, Richard Chamberlain, Abe Vigoda, Kamala, Stan Lee, Robin Leach, George Jung, George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Barbara Bush, Bruno Sammartino, Vincent K. McMahon, Linda McMahon, Diana Ross, Sid Kroft, Marty Kroft, Hugh Hefner, Cher, Arnold Palmer, Morgan Freeman, Tina Turner, Paul McCartney, Christopher Lee, Phil Donahue, Marion Ross, Martin Landau, Ed Asner, Mary Tyler Moore, Steve "Red Green" Smith, Bobby Heenan, Nicolai Volkoff, Iron Shiek, Henry Silva, John Goodman, Rosanne Barr, Ricou Browning, Loretta Lynn, Bob Barker, Shirley Bassey, Fidel Castro, Charlotte Rae, Ringo Starr, Dynamite Kid, Peter Tork, Mr. Fuji, Jim Ross, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, Bob Newhart, Michael Caine, Louis Anderson, Mickey Rooney, George "the Animal" Steele, Mike MacDonald {Canadian comedian}, Abdullah the Butcher, "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr., Desmond Morris, George Takei, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Dick Van Dyke, Jerry Stiller, Carla Laemmle, Sidney Poitier Sr., Doris Day, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jim J Bullock, Karl Lagerfeld, R Lee Ermey, Desmond Tutu, Wilford Brimley, Magic Johnson, Liza Minelli, Yoko Ono, Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Robert Blake, Norman Lear, King Kong Bundy, 14th Dalai Lama, Carol Channing, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Richard Keil, Sid Caesar, James Earl Jones, Christopher Sarandon, Jerry Lawler, Carl Reiner, Jack Nicklaus, Nichelle Nichols, Oprah, Stedman, "Mean" Gene Okerlund, Woody Allen, "Superstar" Billy Graham, Billy Graham {evangelist}, Dr. Demento, Napoleon XIV, Boutros Boutros Ghali, Barbara Walters, Betty White, Cloris Leachman, Mae Young, Larry King, Pope Francis, Pope Benedict XVI, Shirley Temple, Albert Finney, Joan Rivers, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Robert Guillaume, Bill Cosby, Carol Burnett, David Attenborough, Richard Attenborough, Regis Philbin, Jerry Lewis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Dick Dale, King Diamond, Shirley MacLaine, Warren Beatty, Ned Beatty, Stephen Hawking, Jack Nicholson, Ian Holm, Aretha Franklin, Clint Eastwood, Muhammad Ali, Jimmy Carter, Pete Rose, Christopher Lloyd, Sean Connery, Lex Luger, Michael Berryman, Sid Haig, Frankie Avalon, Budd Friedman, Clive Anderson, I.M. Pei, Nancy Reagan, Henry Winkler, Charles Manson, Keith Richards, Gene Wilder, Roadwarrior Animal, Ric Flair, Ben E. King, Paul Orndorff.

#45 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:06 AM

View PostLewd_Squirrel, on Apr 1 2011, 09:16 PM, said:

Howabout Sophia Loren?
I cant believe that only one person out of your list of 150 has died this year.Thats bad luck!

#46 Davey Jones' Locker

I Need To Get A Life!

• Members
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

View PostJR976evil, on Apr 1 2011, 12:59 PM, said:

View PostVinegar Tits, on Mar 31 2011, 10:00 PM, said:

A bit similar to this thread - perhaps they should be amalgamated into one 'foreign/European entertainers?

I suppose one could argue that Chirac and Le Pen were 'entertainers' of a sort

Well, now that the two topics have been merged, this thread could become an all-encompassing monster, but we will see how we go. :o For my own part, I will just stick to the foreign film actresses since that is my area of interest.

I was just reading about Françoise Dorléac, Catherine Deneuve's sister, who died tragically young after crashing her car while racing to catch a flight back in 1967. I guess she would have been another of the infamous/shocking deaths, as she was already quite well known in her home country at the time of her passing.

http://en.wikipedia....se_Dorl%C3%A9ac

Another was uber-babe Jennifer Nitsch (the "German Sharon Stone") who committed suicide back in 2004, aged 37:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...YguqMxzsRvW7tFQ

#47 Lady Grendel

Assassing

• Moderators
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:56 AM

Really? I think it's time your 'bad luck'ran out. Either join or f*ck off. I am sick of seeing your posts as a guest. Guest posts are there for a reason - one off occasional posts, sometimes they are members, sometimes not, but you post every day and night as a guest. I For one am fed up with you. It's not hard to register.

#48 Handrejka

Manx Minx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:24 AM

View PostLady Grendel, on Apr 2 2011, 07:56 AM, said:

Really? I think it's time your 'bad luck'ran out. Either join or f*ck off. I am sick of seeing your posts as a guest. Guest posts are there for a reason - one off occasional posts, sometimes they are members, sometimes not, but you post every day and night as a guest. I For one am fed up with you. It's not hard to register.

It's free too so there's no excuse.
Alternative 50 in no particular order (13/50)
1.Nelson Mandela 2.Margaret Thatcher 3. Jeremy Thorpe 4. Bill Pertwee 5. John Freeman 6.Guenther Grass 7. Oswald Morris 8. Glynis Johns 9. Zizi Jeanmaire 10. April Ashley
11. Allan Arbus 12. Siegfried Lenz 13. Helmut Kohl 14.Walter Scheel 15.Hywel Bennet 16.Clive James 17. Tamara Press 18.Dave Swarbrick 19. Gretel Bergmann 20. Paul Danquah
21. Fenella Fielding 22. Peter Sallis 23. Dannie Abse 24.Ronnie Biggs 25. Jovanka Broz 26. Bernie Nolan 27. Ron Moody 28. Vivian Pickles 29. Dave Davies 30. Nexhmije Hoxha
31. Doris Lessing 32. Henry Morgenthaler 33. Al Molinaro 34.Gil Taylor 35. Denis Healey 36. Gabriel Garcia Marquez 37. George Blake 38. Brian Cant 39. Fidel Castro 40. Kirk Douglas
41. Aretha Franklin 42. Annette Funicello 43.Bob Godfrey 44. Rev Billy Graham 45.Wojiech Jaruzelski 46.Irving Kanarek 47.Hiroo Onoda 48. Reg Pressley 49. Ariel Sharon 50. Duncan Norvelle.

2014 Alternative 50 in no order (6/50)
1. Jeremy Thorpe 2. Rev Billy Graham 3. Wojiech Jaruzelski 4. Stephen Hawking 5. Ron Moody 6. Jimmy Hill 7. Dora Bryan 8. John Freeman 9. Clive James 10. Fidel Castro
11. Gene Reynolds 12. Stuart Hall 13. Guenther Grass 14. Kirk Douglas 15. Oswald Morris 16. George Blake 17. Valerie Harper 18. Peter Sallis 19.Sugar Pie deSanto 20. Dannie Abse
21. Brian Cant 22. Siegfried Lenz 23.Tim O'Connor 24. Tamara Press 25. Ariel Sharon 26. Jacques Rivette 27. Fenella Fielding 28.James Alexander Gordon 29. John Noakes
30. Klaus Rainer Rohl 31. Helmut Kohl 32. Nexhmije Hoxha 33 Richard Kiel 34 Walter Scheel 35. Hywel Bennett 36. Lynne Reid Banks 37. Gretel Bergman 38.Irving Kanarek
39. John Stride 40Hiroo Onodo 41. Christopher Wenner 42. Clare Torry 43. William Barrington- Coupe 44. Keith Michell. 45 Johnny Hallyday 45. Yvonne Furneaux 47. Jean Alexander
48. Casey Kasem 49. Michael Schumacher 50. Marcia Barrett

"Wehat shall we do with the wisswass tdonkleys?" "Throw them in the turwetts til they've diwed."

#49 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,188 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:26 AM

View PostHandrejka, on Apr 3 2011, 01:24 AM, said:

View PostLady Grendel, on Apr 2 2011, 07:56 AM, said:

It's free too so there's no excuse.

Register now. (unless your name is Iain.)
This is true my form is something odd,
But blaming me is blaming God;
Could I create myself anew
I would not fail in pleasing you.

#50 msc

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

Given the guest was on the last page, for a second there I was wondering what Davey Jones had done to get all the hate! :o
2014 Pan Breed DDP – S Simon (joker), S Farmiloe, W Johnson, C Kasem, V Harper, G Cole, G Garcia Marquez, P Rice, J Hill, L Dawn, A Briggs, J vd Westhuizen, C Woodhead, C Moncrieff, T Benn, R Buell, I Watkins, H Fawkes, A Reynolds, J McGinniss

Other pools – J McVie, P Worsthorne, V Campbell, S Caesar, L Rainer, R Mugabe, P Wyngarde, K Douglas, G Whitlam, S Hall, A Franklin, R Attenborough, GHW Bush, H Kissinger, E Wallach, B Reynolds, J Garner, N Reagan, H Kessler, G Saks, L Ferlinghetti, O Chadwick, R Asherson, K Ollerenshaw, F Phelps, W Jaruzelski, G Amorth, H McCullough, F Dyson, C Pincher, O Pooley, C Townes, D Slocombe, A Hiller, F Bough, RR Shaw, A Imich, C Hollingworth, S Gall, Ghiggia, C Irving, FGD Jean, H Gregg, F Domino, B Kerr, P MacNee, C Yeager, R Suart, P Maxwell Davies, J Havelange, J de Cuellar, P Dimmock, G Ure, C Mitchelmore, J Nott, H Wouk, J Freeman, M Wilson, T Docherty, P Fox, G Howe, L Cosgrave, N Lawson, B Clemens, K Evren, RK Murray, M Soares, P Vaughan, R Baker, P Lally, L Smith, A Suarez, P Robbins, I Kanarek, IM Pei, ER Killen, J Ramsey, P de Jong, A Rhett, V Gagne. = combined 14/100

2013: 28/100
2012: 25/100
Shadow Deathlist 2011- 10/50

#51 Lard Bazaar

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

At the considerable risk of sounding thick, what difference does it make if he registers or not?

#52 Handrejka

Manx Minx

• Members
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on Apr 3 2011, 03:14 PM, said:

At the considerable risk of sounding thick, what difference does it make if he registers or not?

You can't put guests on "ignore"
Alternative 50 in no particular order (13/50)
1.Nelson Mandela 2.Margaret Thatcher 3. Jeremy Thorpe 4. Bill Pertwee 5. John Freeman 6.Guenther Grass 7. Oswald Morris 8. Glynis Johns 9. Zizi Jeanmaire 10. April Ashley
11. Allan Arbus 12. Siegfried Lenz 13. Helmut Kohl 14.Walter Scheel 15.Hywel Bennet 16.Clive James 17. Tamara Press 18.Dave Swarbrick 19. Gretel Bergmann 20. Paul Danquah
21. Fenella Fielding 22. Peter Sallis 23. Dannie Abse 24.Ronnie Biggs 25. Jovanka Broz 26. Bernie Nolan 27. Ron Moody 28. Vivian Pickles 29. Dave Davies 30. Nexhmije Hoxha
31. Doris Lessing 32. Henry Morgenthaler 33. Al Molinaro 34.Gil Taylor 35. Denis Healey 36. Gabriel Garcia Marquez 37. George Blake 38. Brian Cant 39. Fidel Castro 40. Kirk Douglas
41. Aretha Franklin 42. Annette Funicello 43.Bob Godfrey 44. Rev Billy Graham 45.Wojiech Jaruzelski 46.Irving Kanarek 47.Hiroo Onoda 48. Reg Pressley 49. Ariel Sharon 50. Duncan Norvelle.

2014 Alternative 50 in no order (6/50)
1. Jeremy Thorpe 2. Rev Billy Graham 3. Wojiech Jaruzelski 4. Stephen Hawking 5. Ron Moody 6. Jimmy Hill 7. Dora Bryan 8. John Freeman 9. Clive James 10. Fidel Castro
11. Gene Reynolds 12. Stuart Hall 13. Guenther Grass 14. Kirk Douglas 15. Oswald Morris 16. George Blake 17. Valerie Harper 18. Peter Sallis 19.Sugar Pie deSanto 20. Dannie Abse
21. Brian Cant 22. Siegfried Lenz 23.Tim O'Connor 24. Tamara Press 25. Ariel Sharon 26. Jacques Rivette 27. Fenella Fielding 28.James Alexander Gordon 29. John Noakes
30. Klaus Rainer Rohl 31. Helmut Kohl 32. Nexhmije Hoxha 33 Richard Kiel 34 Walter Scheel 35. Hywel Bennett 36. Lynne Reid Banks 37. Gretel Bergman 38.Irving Kanarek
39. John Stride 40Hiroo Onodo 41. Christopher Wenner 42. Clare Torry 43. William Barrington- Coupe 44. Keith Michell. 45 Johnny Hallyday 45. Yvonne Furneaux 47. Jean Alexander
48. Casey Kasem 49. Michael Schumacher 50. Marcia Barrett

"Wehat shall we do with the wisswass tdonkleys?" "Throw them in the turwetts til they've diwed."

#53 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

View PostLady Grendel, on Apr 2 2011, 06:56 AM, said:

I was just about to register but after seeing your post I've decided not to bother.So it's all your fault

#54 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • 6,188 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:03 PM

View PostHandrejka, on Apr 3 2011, 05:31 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on Apr 3 2011, 03:14 PM, said:

You can't put guests on "ignore"

But their IP's can be banned.

#55 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

Do you want me to register or not to bother posting at all?I don't feel very welcome I must say

#56 Guest_bored_*

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

View PostGuest, on Apr 3 2011, 06:27 PM, said:

Do you want me to register or not to bother posting at all?I don't feel very welcome I must say
well why don't you do one or the other?

#57 Paul Bearer

Zombie Administrator

• Admin
  • 6,188 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

View PostGuest, on Apr 3 2011, 07:27 PM, said:

We'd love you to register and become a member. It's easy. If you decide to register, let me know so I can OK it.

#58 Rotten Ali

Value for money

• Members
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

We welcome all sane view points and like to have some fair banter. More the merrier!
Seven down, 43 to go...
DL Shadow List: King Abdullah, Muhammad Ali, Sir Richard Attenborough, Tariq Aziz, Pope Benedict XVI, Tony Benn, Ian Brady, George HW Bush, Sid Caeser, Fidel Castro, George Cole, Katherine Crowe, Liz Dawn, Bob Dole, Kirk Douglas, Jean Claude Duvalier, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Louis Farrakhan, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, James Garner, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mikhail Gorbachev, Billy Graham, King Harald V of Norway, Valerie Harper, Joao Havelange, Stephen Hawking, Jimmy Hill, Clive James, Yahya Jammeh, General Jaruzelski, Wilko Johnson, Casey Kasem, Stan Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Penny Marshall, T O N Mbasogo, Mary Tyler Moore, Hosni Mubarak, Ian Paisley, Nancy Reagan, Albert Reynolds, Ariel Sharon, Sam Simon, Jeremy Thorpe, Gough Whitlam, Lee Kuan Yew, Michael York & Jiang Zemin. 7/50

#59 Lady Grendel

Assassing

• Moderators
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

Of course we want you to register, that was the whole point of my post. Admittedly I could have been a bit more tactful, but 8.00 a.m. on a Saturday morning is not my best time, I'm a Glaswegian and we don't do tact very well. As Rotten Ali says 'the more the merrier'.

#60 Lewd_Squirrel

Shipman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:51 PM

View PostGuest, on Apr 2 2011, 01:06 AM, said:

View PostLewd_Squirrel, on Apr 1 2011, 09:16 PM, said:

Howabout Sophia Loren?
I cant believe that only one person out of your list of 150 has died this year.Thats bad luck!
this years looking better than my 2008 year of a list out of 50, no-one died. :banghead: {of cousre, I went crazy, & named all wrestlers that year, but not a 1 died, that was on my list.}
here's my top 150 for 2014
Lindsay Lohan, Christopher Plummer, Richard Chamberlain, Abe Vigoda, Kamala, Stan Lee, Robin Leach, George Jung, George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Barbara Bush, Bruno Sammartino, Vincent K. McMahon, Linda McMahon, Diana Ross, Sid Kroft, Marty Kroft, Hugh Hefner, Cher, Arnold Palmer, Morgan Freeman, Tina Turner, Paul McCartney, Christopher Lee, Phil Donahue, Marion Ross, Martin Landau, Ed Asner, Mary Tyler Moore, Steve "Red Green" Smith, Bobby Heenan, Nicolai Volkoff, Iron Shiek, Henry Silva, John Goodman, Rosanne Barr, Ricou Browning, Loretta Lynn, Bob Barker, Shirley Bassey, Fidel Castro, Charlotte Rae, Ringo Starr, Dynamite Kid, Peter Tork, Mr. Fuji, Jim Ross, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, Bob Newhart, Michael Caine, Louis Anderson, Mickey Rooney, George "the Animal" Steele, Mike MacDonald {Canadian comedian}, Abdullah the Butcher, "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr., Desmond Morris, George Takei, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Dick Van Dyke, Jerry Stiller, Carla Laemmle, Sidney Poitier Sr., Doris Day, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jim J Bullock, Karl Lagerfeld, R Lee Ermey, Desmond Tutu, Wilford Brimley, Magic Johnson, Liza Minelli, Yoko Ono, Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Robert Blake, Norman Lear, King Kong Bundy, 14th Dalai Lama, Carol Channing, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Richard Keil, Sid Caesar, James Earl Jones, Christopher Sarandon, Jerry Lawler, Carl Reiner, Jack Nicklaus, Nichelle Nichols, Oprah, Stedman, "Mean" Gene Okerlund, Woody Allen, "Superstar" Billy Graham, Billy Graham {evangelist}, Dr. Demento, Napoleon XIV, Boutros Boutros Ghali, Barbara Walters, Betty White, Cloris Leachman, Mae Young, Larry King, Pope Francis, Pope Benedict XVI, Shirley Temple, Albert Finney, Joan Rivers, Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas, Robert Guillaume, Bill Cosby, Carol Burnett, David Attenborough, Richard Attenborough, Regis Philbin, Jerry Lewis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Dick Dale, King Diamond, Shirley MacLaine, Warren Beatty, Ned Beatty, Stephen Hawking, Jack Nicholson, Ian Holm, Aretha Franklin, Clint Eastwood, Muhammad Ali, Jimmy Carter, Pete Rose, Christopher Lloyd, Sean Connery, Lex Luger, Michael Berryman, Sid Haig, Frankie Avalon, Budd Friedman, Clive Anderson, I.M. Pei, Nancy Reagan, Henry Winkler, Charles Manson, Keith Richards, Gene Wilder, Roadwarrior Animal, Ric Flair, Ben E. King, Paul Orndorff.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users