Death Watch Beatle

Camilla, Queen Consort

Or The Royal Whore...

Indeed, but at least not a common one.

• Like 1

Or The Royal Whore...

Indeed, but at least not a common one.

Common as muck, I reckon....ha ha....

Maybe the surgeons could remove her head as well while she's under anaesthetic.

Being a lady of a certain age, I thought you'd be more sympathetic. :(

Being a lady of a certain age, I thought you'd be more sympathetic. :(

Cheeky young whippersnapper.

I am sympathetic to her health problems, but not to the state of her face. :lol:

You have to be a real wimp to die from a hysterectomy.

Is there any record of a bloke having died from a hysterectomy (carried out on his own body)?

Is there any record of a bloke having died from a hysterectomy (carried out on his own body)?

Does seppuku count?

Apparently there is some doubt as to the legality of the Charles/Camilla marriage, making it possible on the death of Her Maj for the crown to pass directly to Prince William, who by all accounts doesn't want it - that could cause a bit of a ruckus...

Apparently there is some doubt as to the legality of the Charles/Camilla marriage, making it possible on the death of Her Maj for the crown to pass directly to Prince William, who by all accounts doesn't want it - that could cause a bit of a ruckus...

Do you ever write anything other than bollocks? Please tell me because I have yet to see it.

Do you ever write anything other than bollocks? Please tell me because I have yet to see it.

Godot don't be so hard on people, or possibly soon someday somebody will be hard on you.

Godot don't be so hard on people, or possibly soon someday somebody will be hard on you.

That's not fair Banshees. I rarely comment on the bollocks that you post and I have hardly commented on Waltzing Matilda's bollocks until just now. It's not as if I'm the first to say that her comments are bollocks. Nor am I the first to say that your's are. But there's bollocks and there's pure unadulterated bollocks and Matilda's are in the latter category. Yours, on the other hand, dear Banshees, are only bollocks. I hope you don't think I'm being hurtful in saying so. That's not my intention.

Re the former royal uterus; post partum.

What happens, I mean normally they'd incinerate it but - with hospital funding being such an issue and that - surely they'll be tempted onto e-bay!

I'll get me coat.

That will be those f*****g Diana fans. They can't accept the marriage. They are as warped as modern day Jacobites who see Franz, Ducke of Bavaria as Francis II of the United Kingdom.

If the marriage were to cause a problem with succession, they would simply make new legislation to allow the Prince of Wales to succeed his mother.

They did it with the Act of Settlement and the Sophia Neutralisation Act.

There is also the added fact that William will not claim the throne from his Father so there will be no issue.

PS. I still want this thread to be renamed 'Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall'.

Yours, on the other hand, dear Banshees, are only bollocks. I hope you don't think I'm being hurtful in saying so. That's not my intention.

My posts are not bollocks, or atleast not a majority. To say the least, if you think i'm outspoken fine, but atleast i'm not some boring mother f****r like half of some members posts are.

Yours, on the other hand, dear Banshees, are only bollocks. I hope you don't think I'm being hurtful in saying so. That's not my intention.

My posts are not bollocks, or atleast not a majority. To say the least, if you think i'm outspoken fine, but atleast i'm not some boring mother f****r like half of some members posts are.

No comment. ;)

That will be those f*****g Diana fans. They can't accept the marriage. They are as warped as modern day Jacobites who see Franz, Ducke of Bavaria as Francis II of the United Kingdom.

If the marriage were to cause a problem with succession, they would simply make new legislation to allow the Prince of Wales to succeed his mother.

They did it with the Act of Settlement and the Sophia Neutralisation Act.

There is also the added fact that William will not claim the throne from his Father so there will be no issue.

PS. I still want this thread to be renamed 'Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall'.

I have a simple solution to this problem. Abolish the lot of them - bollocks and all.

I have a simple solution to this problem. Abolish the lot of them - bollocks and all.

Does that include Camilla then?

Camilla is having her op today.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but my Mum knew someone who died on the operating table whilst having a hysterectomy.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but my Mum knew someone who died on the operating table whilst having a hysterectomy.

Did they have their's done at an exclusive London clinic?

Did they have their's done at an exclusive London clinic?

No, crappy NHS hospital.

Still no sign of her uterus on e-bay, bit slow by their standards.

Maybe Charles has eaten it.

Maybe Charles has eaten it.

That would be the placenta, Lady Die.

That's just stupid what you said. :)

• Like 1