Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

You are one seriously deranged child. Considering the only thing I appear to have blown up is that vein in your temple, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. I happen to be an atheist.

Oh no. Looks like I've been rumbled! I guess I shouldn't have natural reactions to fucktards. Especially the ones who say "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!!" and then label the other participant in the argument an angsty teenager lololoolooloooooooooooooooooooolllll

Alright. Let's get things abundantly clear, you fetid piece of a dog's scrotum.

1. I am an atheist

2. Never once in my posts have I declared any support for any terrorist organization (including ISIS)

3. Judging by how you speak about your mother and your sister for that matter, I have no sympathy for you, IF, (as you claim) you're being abused. Since she has an odorous runt of a child to endure and put up with the tantrums that he throws.

4. From the way you speak to myself and others on this site, I can fully understand why those kids at your school decided to beat the shit out of you.

Great learning all kinds of swearing reading this! Please, do continue!

• Like 1

You are one seriously deranged child. Considering the only thing I appear to have blown up is that vein in your temple, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. I happen to be an atheist.

Oh no. Looks like I've been rumbled! I guess I shouldn't have natural reactions to fucktards. Especially the ones who say "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!!" and then label the other participant in the argument an angsty teenager lololoolooloooooooooooooooooooolllll

Hahahah! Who's got "throbbing veins" now you silly cunt>? Oh my god. This is hilarious. Why did you have to go and "crack" (not that you ever fully had it together) while I'm trying to eat my delicious chicken dinner, you unbearable cunt?

1. I am an atheist

2. Never once in my posts have I declared any support for any terrorist organization (including ISIS)

3. Judging by how you speak about your mother and your sister for that matter, I have no sympathy for you, IF, (as you claim) you're being abused. Since she has an odorous runt of a child to endure and put up with the tantrums that he throws.

4. From the way you speak to myself and others on this site, I can fully understand why those kids at your school decided to beat the shit out of you.

Wow! You are*! And wow! Um... no. you haven't. Well done. You haven't broken the law and declared support for a terrorist organisation! Well done you! Only cos you're too thick to realise how much you actually like them. And if you did, you'd be just smart enough not to say it out loud.

But you have shown more contempt in the time since the latest ISIS-inspired attack for people who make or listen to "angsty" music.....

As for the other stuff, you seem to have lost track of the reality? (again?) When Spade said "beaten up by the athletic kids" that wasn't a real actual thingy.....? He was using Turner-artistic license....... if you telepathically knew as much about my childhood as you claim to, you would have known that. Especially the "athletic kids" part, can't remember too many of them at my school!

I hardly ever got beaten up... I think I must have taken a total of two soft punches in my entire teen years and both of them ran away from me really fast instantly so they must have been afraid of what I would do..... the real damage was from the psychological abuse and torture by my mum. Much more scary, nothing quite as dangerous as an old Marxist wacko who's got nothing up there except his/her ancient hair-brained grudges... which is why I'm trying to help your kids out, hopefully I'm giving you your first angina attack.

I'm still stunned by Number 2 though. A lot of mixed up middle aged people seem to want a lot of congratulations for not committing crimes. Reminds me of how when I talk to people about how much my mother was a rancid cunt some people basically reply "Well you didnt get taken away/she didn't get officially charged with neglect so she must have been great musn't she!!".

Well done though. You didn't commit an FBI-reportable offense by declaring your support for ISIS. Massive kudos. You only made it clear how much you find childhood abuse and neglect funny. We can all respect you for that.

*You're actually only a Ricky Gervais atheist, that is someone who goes to this kind of dorky length to show what a badass atheist they are that they'll even anger Jupiter's notoriously huge number of really scary, vengeful followers! But curiously they never say anything about Allah for some reason.

Hahahah! Who's got "throbbing veins" now you silly cunt>? Oh my god. This is hilarious. Why did you have to go and "crack" (not that you ever fully had it together) while I'm trying to eat my delicious chicken dinner?

1. I am an atheist

Wow! You are*! And wow! Um... no. you haven't. Well done. You haven't broken the law and declared support for a terrorist organisation! Well done you! Only cos you're too thick to realise how much you actually like them. And if you did, you'd be just smart enough not to say it out loud.

But you have shown more contempt in the time since the latest ISIS-inspired attack for people who make or listen to "angsty" music.....

As for the other stuff, you seem to have lost track of the reality? (again?) When Spade said "beaten up by the athletic kids" that wasn't a real actual thingy.....? He was using Turner-artistic license....... if you telepathically knew as much about my childhood as you claim to, you would have known that. Especially the "athletic kids" part, can't remember too many of them at my school!

I hardly ever got beaten up... I think I must have taken a total of two soft punches in my entire teen years and both of them ran away from me really fast instantly so they must have been afraid of what I would do..... the real damage was from the psychological abuse and torture by my mum. Much more scary, nothing quite as dangerous as an old Marxist wacko who's got nothing up there except his/her ancient hair-brained grudges... which is why I'm trying to help your kids out, hopefully I'm giving you your first angina attack.

I'm still stunned by Number 2 though. A lot of mixed up middle aged people seem to want a lot of congratulations for not committing crimes. Reminds me of how when I talk to people about how much my mother was a rancid cunt some people basically reply "Well you didnt get taken away/she didn't get officially charged with neglect so she must have been great musn't she!!".

Well done though. You didn't commit an FBI-reportable offense by declaring your support for ISIS. Massive kudos. You only made it clear how much you find childhood abuse and neglect funny. We can all respect you for that.

*You're actually only a Ricky Gervais atheist, that is someone who goes to this kind of dorky length to show what a badass atheist they are that they'll even anger Jupiter's notoriously huge number of really scary, vengeful followers! But curiously they never say anything about Allah for some reason.

Haven't got any burst veins, in fact I was calm and collect as I've been in all posts that I made. I'd only be in favour of abuse where obnoxious shits such as yourself are concerned. Now it's obvious it's fabricated because you claim it's a hard thing to talk about, yet you use it as an excuse for being the ignorant scum that you are, either that or you enjoy claiming to be a victim.

Great. Whatever. I don't really believe you but if you are I guess it's because you have the dozy equilibrium of the average Alzheimer's veggie.

You're far too shit to be trying to keep up with me at your age.

You'll find it hard to feel superior to me when your wife asks you why you had your first heart attack and you explain you were arguing with some guy on the internet.

Please answer, what's the point of calling yourself an "atheist" if you not only refuse to criticise the most violent, backwards, but sadly growing religion on Earth right now, pretty much the only one that matters at all, and limit your criticism to the ones whose congregations are dwindling and last beheaded anyone in like 1655 or whatever..... and also shout down anyone who does as a racist? It's like advertising yourself as a pest control genius and then saying "I don't deal with rats".

You're a fucking pathetic mixed up cunt.

Great. Whatever. I don't really believe you but if you are I guess it's because you have the dozy equilibrium of the average Alzheimer's veggie.

You're far too shit to be trying to keep up with me at your age.

You'll find it hard to feel superior to me when your wife asks you why you had your first heart attack and you explain you were arguing with some guy on the internet.

Please answer, what's the point of calling yourself an "atheist" if you not only refuse to criticise the most violent, backwards, but sadly growing religion on Earth right now, pretty much the only one that matters at all, and limit your criticism to the ones whose congregations are dwindling and last beheaded anyone in like 1655 or whatever..... and also shout down anyone who does as a racist? It's like advertising yourself as a pest control genius and then saying "I don't deal with rats".

You're a fucking pathetic mixed up cunt.

First and foremost being an atheist does not mean I should not have friends who chose to believe. It doesn't matter to me what religion they believe in, they're entitled to their beliefs. If they use religion as an excuse to murder or maim people, that's where I draw the line. My support was for friends of mine who practice their religion in peace without any harm to others apart from people such as yourself who have some preconceived opinions. There are many sects within Islam, just as there are many denominations of Christianity. Each have a slightly different interpretation of the scriptures. You automatically make assumptions that because I have friends that are Halibut that I'm an ISIS sympathizer, I had friends who were Irish back in the late 80s and early 90s. By your reckoning, I am in full support of the IRA.

Hahahah! Who's got "throbbing veins" now you silly cunt>? Oh my god. This is hilarious. Why did you have to go and "crack" (not that you ever fully had it together) while I'm trying to eat my delicious chicken dinner, you unbearable cunt?

1. I am an atheist

. You only made it clear how much you find childhood abuse and neglect funny.

Obviously not quite as funny as you found the death of my father.

At the time people, including me saw you as just another vile gobshite cunt that would rather sledgehammer his views across to the general board than do it even remotely eloquently.

Now you just come across as seriously unhinged and a fucking w***er.

By all means try and tear a bollock off of me, I couldn't give a shit and, to be fair, nor does anybody else because you have as much regard on here as Rolf Harris does at Great Ormond St Childrens hospital.

You are pissing into a strong head wind.

• Like 6

Actually, a while before that, when I was talking about my mother ruining my life, you said I was talking bollocks. So you're the one who struck below the belt in the first place. So you really need to cram your false outrage up your fusty bumcrack. Besides, like I've tried to point out, probably too eloquently for you to get it, peoples parents dying aged 70whatever is something that happens to everyone, being psychologically pummeled by Josef Fritzl's long lost female twin isn't. And making light of death is, erm, kind of what we do here. I wouldn't have done it to anyone who didn't make light of my plight. Maybe you probably should have thought of that before I dunno.

The net result is you're in fact the original scum,and I was perfectly happy to let you carry on with your false outrage without complaining about it cos if anything it was amusing. Until you've busted it out here thinking this is some kind of great tactical moment to "get me" like the jibbering overexcited hobbit you are.

Short version: Fuck off.

Actually, a while before that, when I was talking about my mother ruining my life, you said I was talking bollocks. So you're the one who struck below the belt in the first place. So you really need to cram your false outrage up your fusty bumcrack. Besides, like I've tried to point out, probably too eloquently for you to get it, peoples parents dying aged 70whatever is something that happens to everyone, being psychologically pummeled by Josef Fritzl's long lost female twin isn't. And making light of death is, erm, kind of what we do here. I wouldn't have done it to anyone who didn't make light of my plight. Maybe you probably should have thought of that before I dunno.

The net result is you're in fact the original scum,and I was perfectly happy to let you carry on with your false outrage without complaining about it cos if anything it was amusing. Until you've busted it out here thinking this is some kind of great tactical moment to "get me" like the jibbering overexcited hobbit you are.

Zorders,

No one on here believes your constant BS.

Your mother deserves a medal for having a whiny shit for a child such as you.

If you for once genuinely believe you're being abused then you call a help group. But since it's a figment of your make-believe world, you have no case to make.

Zorders,

If you for once genuinely believe you're being abused then you call a help group. But since it's a figment of your make-believe world, you have no case to make.

Yeah I'm not surprised such a sicko like you would want to give her a medal. You sick sad terrorist-fancying cunt. You are on the same rung of the humanity ladder as Pol Pot you vile maggoty old cunt. And you probably consider that a compliment. You fucking putrid gangrenous pus-dripping earthworm.

The only tantrums in this house are thrown by her, and her wailing banshee of a daughter, who she spent 5000 times more on me yet somehow it didn't make her "happy". Usually they come forth when I ask her to update her hygiene standards to just the year 1200. If I did throw a so-called "tantrum" and tell her everything about her she deserves to hear she would try and kill me with one slap of her grizzly-bear-like arms.

If anyone should get a medal it should be "World's Biggest Sucker" for me, for actually helping both of them out on numerous critical occasions over the years when fuck knows what state they would be in now if I hadn't, and for looking after her fucking self-crippled arse every day, with practically nothing in return.

Your kids should be taken away and given to Josef Fritzl so they can have a more dignified upbringing.

Go die of something you sick. twisted. fuck.

Zorders,

Yeah I'm not surprised such a sicko like you would want to give her a medal. You sick sad terrorist-fancying cunt. You are on the same rung of the humanity ladder as Pol Pot you vile maggoty old cunt. And you probably consider that a compliment.

The only tantrums in this house are thrown by her, and her wailing banshee of a daughter, who she spent 5000 times more on me yet somehow it didn't make her "happy". Usually they come forth when I ask her to update her hygiene standards to just the year 1200.

If anyone should get a medal it should be "World's Biggest Sucker" for me, for actually helping both of them out on numerous critical occasions over the years when fuck knows what state they would be in now if I hadn't, and for looking after her fucking self-crippled arse every day, with practically nothing in return.

Perhaps you should get a job and move out. But I guess then you wouldn't have anything to complain about in a desperate attempt to get some sympathy.

• Like 2

Zorders,

Yeah I'm not surprised such a sicko like you would want to give her a medal. You sick sad terrorist-fancying cunt. You are on the same rung of the humanity ladder as Pol Pot you vile maggoty old cunt. And you probably consider that a compliment.

The only tantrums in this house are thrown by her, and her wailing banshee of a daughter, who she spent 5000 times more on me yet somehow it didn't make her "happy". Usually they come forth when I ask her to update her hygiene standards to just the year 1200.

I wish I had a video feed of your next job interview where you have to explain all the blank space on your CV cause you can't write "Had to look after a couple of fucking deranged loathsome witches." I would wank to that so fucking hard. I need some new sick shit to wank off to cos ISIS haven't released any beheading videos in a while. Fucking Russians!

Oh here we go again, blaming your mother....

I just get so rock hard when I think of the fact that his mother isn't "officially" guilty of anything, despite how obvious it is that she's terrible. So that means I get to go "oooooooh get over it etc.". It makes me smirk the unspeakable smirk of a rapist who knows he's about to get let off on a technicality. Makes me feel soooooooo good

And yet again blaming your mother for you own failings as part of the human race because your mum lets your sister stay up late or she hasn't bought the computer game you wanted, or the latest Nickelback CD

And yet again blaming your mother for you own failings as part of the human race because your mum lets your sister stay up late or she hasn't bought the computer game you wanted, or the latest Nickelback CD

You took that long to think of that same old shit?

How come you said Milton Keynes is such an awful place but then you suggest anyone who comes from there can "have no excuses" or whatever? Even though I didn't choose to live here?

How can you call me ignorant for not worshipping people who were brought here from some of the most backwards hellholes on earth but you suggested I should be ignored just cos I come from Milton Keynes which I didn't choose? And you question my sanity?

You talk out of your arse more regularly than Jim Carrey circa 1995

You get off on calling a victim a loser. You already made that clear. You'd like to shake my psycho mother by the hand then pork her in her massive 900lb arse. Well done for you. We're all impressed.

Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the urge to do a murder-suicide on your family if they refuse to join ISIS with you bite too hard.

Actually I was watching a film, some of us happen to have a life that involves more than a computer screen. I've been to Milton Keynes on a training course for work, so I know what a dull place it is. I've never suggested you should be ignored because you live there, but purely because you're an object obnoxious arse, who possesses the emotional age of a 14 year old.
I call you ignorant because of the comments you have made previously. Also, I had no idea London was regarded to be a backwards hellhole , because that's where many of my friends are from.

Edited by Magere Hein
21 posts moved from topic "Donald J Trump"
  • Like 1

Oi!

Please keep your pissing contest away from the main forum. It isn't a pretty sight.

I take accusations of insanity really seriously

And so you should.

As the deathlists sliding scale of insanity runs from A to Zorders.

Hell, you are on the verge of creating a 27th letter kiddo.

Edited by Magere Hein
And another 4.
  • Like 3

I really should do the forum a big favour and Fuck off.

EFA.

• Like 1

For viewers just tuning in, the story to date - Phantom mentioned he had a Halibut friend, and was atheist, so Dr Fruitloop said he must love ISIS and chopping off people's heads, so Phantom said um not really you looney so Dr Mad-As-A-Shithouse-Rat said it's not my fault I'm a looney it's cos my mum was mean then Phantom dissed off Milton Keynes so Dr David-Icke-Has-Nothing-On-Me said it's not my fault I live here with my mum in fact I'm a grown up and am going to move out of home to somewhere else because I'm a completely well-balanced individual totally capable of taking responsibility for my life and making my own decisions and would never blame everything on the fact that someone else was horrid to me. Wibble wibble hatstand.

• Like 7

Oh here we go again, telling the truth....

And yet again blaming your mother for being the 60-year-old-toddler that she is

Actually I was watching a film, some of us happen to have a life that involves heiling Allah a lot. I've been to Milton Keynes on a training course for work.....in like the year 1997, so I know what a dullard I am cos here I am again citing something I did or "experienced" in the country that I left 15 years ago and going on about it as though it makes me bang up to date on events. And I wonder why I get accused of having dementia. I've never outright said you should be ignored because you live there, but just basically said it as much as a person can without actually saying it, purely because my wife has an obnoxious arse, and I'm too busy spending all my money on rare Jaco Squnwhich EPs off ebay to get her the bowel surgery she needs, and by the way I find it offensive that you possess the emotional age of a 14 year old - if there was any gay Halibuts milling about in El Keynes who wanted to "culturally enrich" you in the classic Rotherham/Oldham style, they would totally find you way too old for their tastes! That's hardly the kind of hospitality that we should be paying these misunderstood geniuses!
I am ignorant of the comments you have made previously because I just read through looking for the slightest thing that offends my asinine set of retarded arse dogmas, rather than thinking that I could actually learn something and realise I'm wrong about something, which is just about the furthest thing from my "mind" (apart from the idea of finally getting some dandruff shampoo). I mean really, anybody my age who posts that incredibly cringeworthy Gervais pic where he shows what a big bad fearless atheist badass he is by challenging all Jupiter's well known followers to a fist fight, has instantly forefeited the right for life to question anyone else's intellectual capabilities or maturity but obviously I'm too fucking thick to realise it. Also, I had no idea London was regarded to be a backwards Islamic hellhole where the only non-Halibut people who still haven't fucking shut up shop and fled in the last 5 years are the most deluded and thick "hipster"/Commie fucking weirdos, because I haven't been there in 20 years and I don't really know about anything really come to think of it

45 minutes?

Must have been very short. Was it a film about Halibuts' contributions to humanity? ...That you watched 900 times?

Lard, I'm gonna not say much to you cos I'm content just to make fun of Phantom at this time but any more of your bullshit about how I "WELL BARE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSABILITEEH INNIT" and I'll perhaps write a letter to Dave Grohl explaining that one of his "fans" is in fact a horrendous Iain Duncain Smith-idolising wacko who's really losing it in a big way and badly needs to put the brakes on becoming like some hag character out of a Dickens novel cos she can't handle she's not 36 any more (unless you count stones) and is mentally degrading to the point where she wants to see me put in the stocks and thinks that my incredibly abusive upbringing is funny. I really doubt he would like that. And that'll probably take away that 0.00000000000000000000001% chance of him actually sleeping with you, so.....

Actually I was watching a film, some of us happen to have a life that involves heiling Allah a lot. I've been to Milton Keynes on a training course for work.....in like the year 1997, so I know what a dullard I am cos here I am again citing something I did or "experienced" in the country that I left 15 years ago and going on about it as though it makes me bang up to date on events. And I wonder why I get accused of having dementia. I've never outright said you should be ignored because you live there, but just basically said it as much as a person can without actually saying it, purely because my wife has an obnoxious arse, and I'm too busy spending all my money on rare Jaco Squnwhich EPs off ebay to get her the bowel surgery she needs, and by the way I find it offensive that you possess the emotional age of a 14 year old - if there was any gay Halibuts milling about in El Keynes who wanted to "culturally enrich" you in the classic Rotherham/Oldham style, they would totally find you way too old for their tastes! That's hardly the kind of hospitality that we should be paying these misunderstood geniuses!

I am ignorant of the comments you have made previously because I just read through looking for the slightest thing that offends my asinine set of retarded arse dogmas, rather than thinking that I could actually learn something and realise I'm wrong about something, which is just about the furthest thing from my "mind" (apart from the idea of finally getting some dandruff shampoo). I mean really, anybody my age who posts that incredibly cringeworthy Gervais pic where he shows what a big bad fearless atheist badass he is by challenging all Jupiter's well known followers to a fist fight, has instantly forefeited the right for life to question anyone else's intellectual capabilities or maturity but obviously I'm too fucking thick to realise it. Also, I had no idea London was regarded to be a backwards Islamic hellhole where the only non-Halibut people who still haven't fucking shut up shop and fled in the last 5 years are the most deluded and thick "hipster"/Commie fucking weirdos, because I haven't been there in 20 years and I don't really know about anything really come to think of it

45 minutes?

Must have been very short. Was it a film about Halibuts' contributions to humanity? ...That you watched 900 times?

Lard, I'm gonna not say much to you cos I'm content just to make fun of Phantom at this time but any more of your bullshit about how I "WELL BARE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSABILITEEH INNIT" and I'll perhaps write a letter to Dave Grohl explaining that one of his "fans" is in fact a horrendous Iain Duncain Smith-idolising wacko who's really losing it in a big way and badly needs to put the brakes on becoming like some hag character out of a Dickens novel cos she can't handle she's not 36 any more (unless you count stones) and is mentally degrading to the point where she wants to see me put in the stocks and thinks that my incredibly abusive upbringing is funny. I really doubt he would like that. And that'll probably take away that 0.00000000000000000000001% chance of him actually sleeping with you, so.....

Fair play.

It must be fucking hard work typing out shite while your mummy is battering you around your head with a soup ladle.

45 minutes?

45 minutes?

You have me absolute spot on!

And do you know what, thank you - thank you for making me realise that I have been deluding myself that I would ever get back-scuttled by Dave Grohl, because I really truly believed it would happen one day. How could I have been so stupid as to believe that he would ever leave his beautiful wife and children and multi millionaire rockstar lifestyle to come and finger some totally anonymous, fat, middle aged, English woman who he has never heard of? I have been living in a fantasy world all this time, and it has taken you and your uncanny ability to talk like an absolute cockspanner read people's characters and get them totally 'on point' as the youth of today say, to make me realise that I am nothing but a piece of worthless shit.

I do take issue about the Iain Duncan Smith thing though. Mainly because I have no idea who he is, apart from some politician.

• Like 3

Kill your father/sleep with your mother.

Sounds good until yer maw bumps you.