ImNotHades

The Jacksons

He was mentally a child. Nobody saw that and yet everybody knew that. Such a huge family and yet nobody gives a shit for anyone. He was a robot to his label. Anyway, he won this war.

Better yet Kenny Ortega - the guy who worked him to the bone with ridiculously tight schedules in the days before his death

Nah, the only death he was responsible for was Billy Squier's career's.

"The beloved father of 11 and grandfather to 26...." either way, I got him on my list because he's old and has to die someday. There are 12 or 13 family tombs around MJ's so I guess he'll be right there with him.

Yes, another thread....but I think they need one

*snip*

Ex and current Jackson family:

Debbie Rowe (1958) - the mother of MJ's kids

*snip*

Debbie Rowe reportedly diagnosed with breast cancer. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673322/Michael-Jackson-s-ex-wife-Debbie-Rowe-diagnosed-breast-cancer.html

glad to see she's still going strong as for Paris if she thinks weed cures cancer then we should defiantly add her when she gets cancer.

glad to see she's still going strong as for Paris if she thinks weed cures cancer then we should defiantly add her when she gets cancer.

That's her boyfriend??? Daddy's turning in his grave......I see Amy Winehouse case here in few years, minus the fame and talent

About Debbie, she seems fine, don't want to be rude but she's fat so she still eats well and new chemo treatments are not such a strong hit to the body + she's rich as hell and can afford the best treatment

Janet is up the duff.

At 50 the unborn bairn might be worth a shout , depending on dead pools qualifications....

Thought this thread was just for the Jackson family. I see from the OP it wasn't, not a go at YW, just weird!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bo Jackson, for the sports section

Here`s hoping Michael Jackson`s mean dad, Joe Jackson, bites the dust this year in order to make my 13th hit for 2017! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Here`s hoping Michael Jackson`s mean dad, Joe Jackson, bites the dust this year in order to make my 13th hit for 2017! 

Yeah, if he goes this year, he'd be hit #21 for me. :)

• Thanks 1

Suggestions of family gathering but I am seeing ominous mentions of RadarOnline so might be in the moon is made of cheese territory.

Recently, the wives are overtaking their husbands on the inside track... in the race to death.