ImNotHades

The Jacksons

well...first Jackson since the thread was created is dead...actress Anne Jackson dead at 90

Umm... I thought this thread was for THE Jacksons (music family and slaves to the industry) not anybody whose last name is Jackson.

Anyways, I hope this thread isn't updated again until Joe Jackson dies... I'm counting on that son of a bitch... I'm counting on him.

well...first Jackson since the thread was created is dead...actress Anne Jackson dead at 90

Umm... I thought this thread was for THE Jacksons (music family and slaves to the industry) not anybody whose last name is Jackson.

Anyways, I hope this thread isn't updated again until Joe Jackson dies... I'm counting on that son of a bitch... I'm counting on him.

It was intended for slaves....I mean Jacksons only but I decided to expand that last name game...but it's still mostly about those Jacksons

And I agree.

• Like 1

Janet's preggers.

Janet's preggers.

She married a billionaire....who would have seen that kid coming......as kids these days say #gold#digger

Janet's preggers.

She married a billionaire....who would have seen that kid coming......as kids these days say #gold#digger

Yeah, she'll be a first time mum at 50.

So, she waited a while, then

• Like 2

Janet's preggers.

She's clearly as fucking mental as all the other Jacksons. A 50 year old fanny is roadkill enough without ruining it further by squeezing out a nine pound ball of weirdness.

• Like 3

Out of her fucking mind. If I got pregnant now I'd open a vein.

• Like 1

Out of her fucking mind. If I got pregnant now I'd open a vein.

My friend became a Dad at the age of 49.

Just wrong on every level.

• Like 1

Dad is bad enough, but pregnant at 50? I don't care who she is or how much money she has - she's going to be miserable. If you are psycho enough to want to be a first time mother at 50, adopt. Pregnancy ain't no walk in the park when you're 20, much less old enough to be a grandmother.

Anthony quin was a father at 83.

Ghandi was 80+ as well.

Janet's preggers.

She's clearly as fucking mental as all the other Jacksons. A 50 year old fanny is roadkill enough without ruining it further by squeezing out a nine pound ball of weirdness.

It'll probably moonwalk out of her minge sporting a ginger afro.

• Like 2

Dad is bad enough, but pregnant at 50? I don't care who she is or how much money she has - she's going to be miserable. If you are psycho enough to want to be a first time mother at 50, adopt. Pregnancy ain't no walk in the park when you're 20, much less old enough to be a grandmother.

My Mum`s Aunt had her first and only child at 50 and my initial response was what the hell but she had a younger husband a lot of money and a great career and has seem to have done fine so far.

Ghandi was 80+ as well.

His cousin was 77, which is even more amazing.. for a first time mum.

Janet's preggers.

that kid isn't even born yet and it's worth more then my whole country.....I don't want to be the bad guy here but I don't think that baby will survive :/ not that she's too old but I never thought her body could handle that stuff (even though the Jackson family has enough members to fill the O2)

She's as much pregnant as she has cancer.

Janet's preggers.

that kid isn't even born yet and it's worth more then my whole country.....I don't want to be the bad guy here but I don't think that baby will survive :/ not that she's too old but I never thought her body could handle that stuff (even though the Jackson family has enough members to fill the O2)

Fill the O2 ? That's about 90% of the earths surface !

Janet's preggers.

Arena

Janet's preggers.

Arena

Ah... THAT 02.

Next year, I wanna do a DDP theme team consisting of people that, collectively, may have been responsible for Michael Jackson’s death.

1. Martin Bashir (53 years old): His stupid documentary ruined everything for MJ. I honestly thought Martin was a bit older, but at 50+, ya never know... <_<

2. Conrad Murray (63 years old): The evil doctor who gave MJ Propofol and all of that. He is fairly old, I guess. :rant:

3. Joe Jackson (87 years old): Yes, without him, there would be no MJ. But, I still think that his talent would allow him to succeed even further if his dad hadn’t fucked him up psychologically as a child. Most likely to actually pass away due to old age. :old:

4. Diane Dimond (63 years old): Has been a subjective anti-Michael journalist for years. About the same age as Conrad.

5. Victor Gutierrez (Dunno his age): Wrote that stupid book about MJ and Jordie.

6. Diane Sawyer (70 years old): Talked trash about Michael in an interview with ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley.

7. Lisa Marie Presley (48 years old): Read the above.

8. Gavin Arvizo (26 years old): Looked well in his wedding pictures. But if karma exists, then the cancer will return to this ungrateful person.

9. Star Arvizo (25 years old): Gavin’s brother was part in the conspiracy against MJ. Recently was arrested for assaulting and threatening a woman at gunpoint. This says it all about the Arvizos, really.

10. Janet Arvizo (Dunno her age): The mother of the kids, probably the mastermind behind it all.

11. Wade Robson (33 years old): Ok, he was loyal to MJ while he was alive. But since he went all fucking Judas on him :blink: recently, I’ve included him here anyway. Maybe he’ll trip fatally while dancing someday, hm?

12. LaToya Jackson (59 years old): Gave more credence to the image of MJ being a pedo by doing that 1993 video. I know she apologized and said it was because of her psycho ex-husband, but fact remains that she (la)toyed with MJ’s feelings back then. :(

13. Barbara Walters (86 years old): Was condenscending towards MJ during an interview after Princess Diana’s death.

14. Tommy Mottola (66 years old): According to Michael, he is ”very devilish”. :evil2:

15. Jarvis Cocker (52 years old): Disrespectfully interrupted MJ during a performance of the beautiful Earth Song. :angry:

16. Eminem (43 years old): Michael took offense when Em parodied him in the Just Lose It video. He is a recovered drug addict.

17. Paul McCartney (73 years old): It’s not 100% impossible that Sir Paul wanted the Beatles catalogue so bad that he's the one who spread all the weird MJ rumours. Ok, make that 99% impossible instead, I’m running out of names here, haha. :D

18. ?

19. ?

20. ?

• Like 2

Macauley Culkin: didn't settle down and make an honest man out of MJ

• Like 3

Bubbles?

• Like 1

Jordy Chandler - the accuser....

Better yet Kenny Ortega - the guy who worked him to the bone with ridiculously tight schedules in the days before his death

• Like 2