DevonDeathTrip

Leonard Nimoy

PS I'm confident that Leonard Nimoy will live for many years to come ! And so will I !

Shame.

• Like 2

I had severe chest pains recently after eating an entire bag of jelly beans in one go. I expect it was indigestion...

It could have been a hypoglycemic episode, which is a good indicator of diabetes. Diabetes would massively increase your chances of going on to develop problems with your eyes, heart and kidneys as well as heightening the possibility of an eventual diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, which would lead to your almost certain death.

You might as well end it all now, Guest :lol:

You know damn fine I have diabetes so stop trying to scare me :rant:

And they say laughter is the best medicine.....

PS I'm confident that Leonard Nimoy will live for many years to come ! And so will I !

You're a guest. If you did live that long, how would we know?

Already been posted.I don`t think the lack of information is good.His reps have declined to respond to the media.He was hospitalized 6 days ago and no comment that he is home or even ok.I mean you would expect to hear something from a rep by now like "Leonard was admitted to hospital last week after experiencing chest pains.He is in good spirits and should be home soon.Leonard and his family ask you to respect his families privacy".There say no news is good news but not when you are nearly 84 partially reliant on oxygen and experiencing suspected heart trouble.

• Like 1

Rushed to the hospital for chest pains.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/leonard-nimoy-rushed-to-hospital-star-trek-legend-reportedly-suffering-severe-chest-pains-10066465.html

I have to admit, when I was very small, Star Trek always freaked me out.

Was it the full face of the alien in the closing credits?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/leonard-nimoy-rushed-to-hospital-star-trek-legend-reportedly-suffering-severe-chest-pains-10066465.html

Actually, I just happened to turn it on during a scene where somebody was beheading someone.

That always used to spook me too (or should that be Spock?)

That alien is from the episode "The Corbomite Maneuver" and turned out in the story to be, in an early example of post-modern irony, just a dummy designed to scare the Enterprise crew. Ironically, the "real" alien, played by Ron Howard's little brother, is meant to be a benign figure but to me he looks even scarier than his dummy:

800px-Balok_laughing.jpg

I'd better stop there with my trivia before people start mistaking me for a Trekkie.

That report is one year and 22 days old.

so?

1) Nowhere in that report does it say he's close to death so why do you?

2) IT'S OVER A SODDING YEAR OLD!

• Like 2

so?

So while it tells you about his chronic condition (COPD) - which was already known to deathlisters -, it offers no explanation for the acute health problems that he had recently. Of course, we know what might have happened. He complained of chest pains, which were likely signs of heart failure - and that is no surprise given his lung disease. COPD is a chronic, progressive and incurable disease so even if he survived this acute episode, he will sadly face a bleak prognosis and deterriorating quality of life.

so?

Here's some breaking news that's 2 years old now, you stupid goddamn Guest. Don't ever post here again tyvm.

SC

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/03/06/valerie-harper-terminal-brain-cancer-3-months-dying

Now he's EVEN CLOSER to death!

Much like Peter Falk.

Damn, I keep forgetting that.

regards,

Hein

• Like 3

Wow. Knew he was pretty unwell but didn't have him down as being on exit this side of summer. RIP Leonard.

He was the logical choice.

Bye bye Mr Spock... :rip:

• Like 1