Sign in to follow this  
Fergie86

Lynda Bellingham

26 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

What’s the problem?

Money.

Who knows what the truth is about the money?  Whether or not she had a fortune, she would have left her money as she wished, and if she didn't leave it to her own children she would have had her reasons.  She didn't die suddenly, she had plenty of time to make those arrangements.   Perhaps she didn't have as much as they assumed.  I've got cousins who haven't spoken to each other in years over their late parent's non-existent money.

As for marrying in the same church, that's nothing out of the ordinary.  If people have a long-standing connection to a church, they celebrate all their important life events there. 

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

I assume he remains living in the area, he's not allowed to marry in that church?  please.
In face I admire that unlike heathen America where a city is littered with churches of the same denomination, the UK villages seem to have a central 'main' church and that's it.  So it would make sense anything happening that requires ecclesiastical blessings would happen in that village and in that church. 

SC

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toast said:

Who knows what the truth is about the money?  Whether or not she had a fortune, she would have left her money as she wished, and if she didn't leave it to her own children she would have had her reasons.  She didn't die suddenly, she had plenty of time to make those arrangements.   Perhaps she didn't have as much as they assumed.  I've got cousins who haven't spoken to each other in years over their late parent's non-existent money.

As for marrying in the same church, that's nothing out of the ordinary.  If people have a long-standing connection to a church, they celebrate all their important life events there. 

He got her to change her will on her death bed.  Said it would avoid her sons paying inheritance tax.  Gave both sons small amount of money each and bought a mansion while evicting her sons from flat Linda owned which was worth 1.1m.  He evicted her sons to buy himself a mansion. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555994/amp/Lynda-Bellingham-s-widower-bought-mansion-605-000.html?espv=1

Claims he has sex with her ghost clearly has no respect for her.  If someone said they had sex with your dead mother I'm guessing you'd be pissed, I just feel very sorry for her children. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3534326/amp/That-s-outrageous-Loose-Women-stars-blast-Lynda-Bellingham-s-widower-following-shocking-claim-sex-late-star-s-ghost.html?ico=amp_articleRelated

He also cut Linda's kids out the will completely and is leaving all of her money to his kids 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707608/Bellingham-s-widower-m-cutting-boys-will.html

The getting married in the same church thing is just more taunting of her sons imo  but I admit that's just my opinion.  Just like saying he slept with her ghost is hugely insulting.  That's just my two cents,  I think he's a real horrible person myself but maybe that's just me. 

P.S Also cashed in on her death writing a book.A year after she died. I'd still be grieving not trying to find a way to cash in on my 'loved one's' death. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Why? I read the entire thing. She gave him her blessing to get married again. What’s the problem?

Hi see the post above.  No problem with someone finding love after death. That's not the issue. 

Oh, masses of Daily Mail links.   So it must all be true then.

In any case, none of anybody else's business.