Sign in to follow this  
Fergie86

Lynda Bellingham

I am shocked she died so soon as she still seemed ok (in terms of not looking like she would expire imminently) I thought it was 50/50 whether she would go in December or January. The frontrunners next year have got to be Joost Van Der Westhuizen Sam Simon ,Daisy Berkowitz ,Paul Gascoigne ,Helen Fawkes,Ali Carter,Kris Hallenga,Diem Brown,Caroline Aherne , Rob Ford,Billy Graham,Zsa Zsa Gabor,Joao Havelange ,Glen Campbell,Mary Tyler Moore ,Antony Booth,Jimmy Hill and Leonard Nimoy.

That's a shame. Although I have to admit the only thing I enjoyed her in were the OXO commercials.

I am shocked she died so soon as she still seemed ok (in terms of not looking like she would expire imminently) I thought it was 50/50 whether she would go in December or January. The frontrunners next year have got to be Joost Van Der Westhuizen Sam Simon ,Daisy Berkowitz ,Paul Gascoigne ,Helen Fawkes,Ali Carter,Kris Hallenga,Diem Brown,Caroline Aherne , Rob Ford,Billy Graham,Zsa Zsa Gabor,Joao Havelange ,Glen Campbell,Mary Tyler Moore ,Antony Booth,Jimmy Hill and Leonard Nimoy.

Not fogetting Leslie Phillips, Phil Spector and Nancy Reagan

• Like 1

I think I've got a nailed-on UK obitable "celebrity" under the age of 50 who should be a unique pick for my joker next year, so let's see.

I think I've got a nailed-on UK obitable "celebrity" under the age of 50 who should be a unique pick for my joker next year, so let's see.

Not even a hint, then, Spade?

Definitely seems, like last year, that October once again is brutal for the shortlists. Agreed that Simon seems poised for most common joker at this point if he manages to see 2015, if he doesn't and no other gimme of his/Bellingham's degree pops up there'll be quite the variety.

That's a shame. Although I have to admit the only thing I enjoyed her in were the OXO commercials.

Coincidentally I watched a couple of episodes of "Second Thoughts", with LB, James Bolam and Julia Sawalha.

Really pretty good show, and she was very amusing in it.

shame she's gone so soon...especially since she had top billing in my team for next year.

In the nicest possible way, hoping for the rugby world to be in mourning for two World Cup winners.

Also, Lindsay Lohan may suffer a Spiderman style exit stage left...

I didn't mind "Second Thoughts"

Coincidentally I watched a couple of episodes of "Second Thoughts", with LB, James Bolam and Julia Sawalha.

Really pretty good show, and she was very amusing in it.

shame she's gone so soon...especially since she had top billing in my team for next year.

In the nicest possible way, hoping for the rugby world to be in mourning for two World Cup winners.

Also, Lindsay Lohan may suffer a Spiderman style exit stage left...

I didn't mind "Second Thoughts" although that was because James Bolam was in it. Then I tried to watch "Faith In The Future" and found it to be totally unwatchable.

Random bit of trivia: according to Paul Darrow, Bellingham's tight-fitting costume burst open when she guest-starred in Blake's 7. Sounds like she was a good sport about it. What would Avon have made of those two massive mammaries staring at him? :P

The costume may have been tight-fitting, but her tits weren't that big.

89834.jpg

Not too bad for what I believe is nowadays called a MILF.

Technically she wouldn't have been a MILF in 1980/81 as it was a couple more years before she had children.

I'd agree she was reasonably attractive

R. I. P. M. I. L. F.

Lynda's funeral is to be a joyous affair

Autumnal celebrity funerals are a bit like the bit at the start of a horse race where they wander round the paddock and you try to pick who is going to be first to the finish line.

Ill celebrities will always try to get to other celebs funerals otherwise no-one might come to their's.

Just had a thought

Lynda Bellingham is the first celebrity contestant on Strictly Come Dancing to die.

They probably all thought they were going to outlive Brucie.

Nah, Jason Wood, completely forgotten generic panel show comedian and the first ever person eliminated from Strictly, died in 2010.

• Like 1

Nah, Jason Wood, completely forgotten generic panel show comedian and the first ever person eliminated from Strictly, died in 2010.

I never forgot him, because I had never heard of him.

I just started watching "Trial of a Timelord" for the first time. I didn't realise it was Bellingham playing the inquisitor at first. She is more than a little reminiscent of Jacqueline "Servalan" Pearce in it!

I wonder how I could possibly have missed that........

Lynda Bellingham returns from grave to fuck widowed husband

He told the publication: "As her body snuggled into mine, I breathed in the familiar scent of the woman I’d been lucky enough to spend 10 wonderful years with.

"'Make love to me,' Lynda whispered, her face nuzzling into mine. Kissing her, I gazed down into those beautiful brown eyes.

"'I love you,' she smiled, and I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the warmth of her low, husky voice."

• Like 1

He told the publication: "As her body snuggled into mine, I breathed in the familiar scent of the woman I’d been lucky enough to spend 10 wonderful years with.

"'Make love to me,' Lynda whispered, her face nuzzling into mine. Kissing her, I gazed down into those beautiful brown eyes.

"'I love you,' she smiled, and I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the warmth of her low, husky voice."

This man needs to fuck off away now. I'm sure people felt mildly sorry for him when she died, but the level of publicity seeking he has done since she died is cringeworthy. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ANY MORE MATE.

• Like 1

This is so so fucked up.I had a lot of sympathy with him when he was looking after her and just after she died but then his behaviour got stranger and stranger.First he started constantly updating her twitter account which is weird then he said he was talking to her spirit which is creepy and now he is making love to her ghost.I do wonder if he has had a breakdown of some description.Either that or he is just a publicity whore.I know that people deal with grief differently but this is just disrespectful to her and plain creepy!

This is so so fucked up.I had a lot of sympathy with him when he was looking after her and just after she died but then his behaviour got stranger and stranger.First he started constantly updating her twitter account which is weird then he said he was talking to her spirit which is creepy and now he is making love to her ghost.I do wonder if he has had a breakdown of some description.Either that or he is just a publicity whore.I know that people deal with grief differently but this is just disrespectful to her and plain creepy!

Well he still needs to earn a living.

Is he going for that literary Bad Sex award?

• Like 1

Possibly Toastie.

Hey, come on, Im sure we have all had an experience of having sex with someone and thinking we were fucking a corpse!!!

• Like 1

Possibly Toastie.

Hey, come on, Im sure we have all had an experience of having sex with someone and thinking we were fucking a corpse!!!

Very good. :lol:

I have to admit I've sensed the presence of our much-missed little dog, who died back in October. Ghostly farts with his own unmistakable aroma. :ghost2:

I kid you not. :pop:

• Like 2

Possibly Toastie.

Very good. :lol:

I have to admit I've sensed the presence of our much-missed little dog, who died back in October. Ghostly farts with his own unmistakable aroma. :ghost2:

I kid you not. :pop:

Winalot? :lol:

Seriously, yes, that is quite common, I believe in all that so im biased anyway. :)

25 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Why? I read the entire thing. She gave him her blessing to get married again. What’s the problem?