Sign in to follow this  
Fergie86

Lynda Bellingham

Random bit of trivia: according to Paul Darrow, Bellingham's tight-fitting costume burst open when she guest-starred in Blake's 7. Sounds like she was a good sport about it.

What would Avon have made of those two massive mammaries staring at him? :P

A cocked eyebrow, no doubt...

• Like 1

I do not want to be cynical but there is a book to sell and if we stray into Wilko Johnson territory then we should summon The Inquisitor

Trial of a Time Waster?

Yes, didn't Wilko say that he wasn't going to have any treatment, or something along those lines? Then he goes on an apparently never-ending tour, puts out an album, and ...... I mean, good luck to the bloke and all that, but you can't blame people if they feel a bit misled.

Erm.... no. Actually I think what happened is he said he wouldn't have any (more?) chemo, which quite a lot of people do because chemo is awful, but then they did some sort of "experimental" surgery to remove the tumour this summer. So it's not quite really "misleading" the world into thinking he was dying, just he thought he was gonna die cause he didn't want to suffer through chemo then some other option came up.

To be honest I do not doubt Lynda Bellingham's sincerity in this, I just wanted the opportunity to make the lame Doctor Who gag.

Random bit of trivia: according to Paul Darrow, Bellingham's tight-fitting costume burst open when she guest-starred in Blake's 7. Sounds like she was a good sport about it. What would Avon have made of those two massive mammaries staring at him? :P

The costume may have been tight-fitting, but her tits weren't that big.

89834.jpg

Random bit of trivia: according to Paul Darrow, Bellingham's tight-fitting costume burst open when she guest-starred in Blake's 7. Sounds like she was a good sport about it. What would Avon have made of those two massive mammaries staring at him? :P

89834.jpg

Not too bad for what I believe is nowadays called a MILF.

89834.jpg

Technically she wouldn't have been a MILF in 1980/81 as it was a couple more years before she had children.

I'd agree she was reasonably attractive

And she was only 33 then, five years younger than what I'm now. I can't be a MILF however...

And she was only 33 then, five years younger than what I'm now. I can't be a MILF however...

I'm guessing you're suggesting you're a DILF and open to offers... smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-101.gif?w=90&h=66

• Like 1

89834.jpg

Technically she wouldn't have been a MILF in 1980/81 as it was a couple more years before she had children.

I'd agree she was reasonably attractive

A better hairdo would have lifted her in the stakes though but, hey, it was the 1980s and this is Blake's 7 we are talking about. Avon had a similar perm by this stage.

Random bit of trivia: according to Paul Darrow, Bellingham's tight-fitting costume burst open when she guest-starred in Blake's 7. Sounds like she was a good sport about it.

No, that'd be Spock, not Avon. Avon would probably have just shot at them....

The costume may have been tight-fitting, but her tits weren't that big. 89834.jpg
Technically she wouldn't have been a MILF in 1980/81 as it was a couple more years before she had children. I'd agree she was reasonably attractive
A better hairdo would have lifted her in the stakes though but, hey, it was the 1980s and this is Blake's 7 we are talking about. Avon had a similar perm by this stage.

Hairstyles in the 80s were pretty crap anyway.

No, that'd be Spock, not Avon. Avon would probably have just shot at them....

Or made a over the top declaration.

Does anyone remember the Burger King advert?

The costume may have been tight-fitting, but her tits weren't that big. 89834.jpg
Technically she wouldn't have been a MILF in 1980/81 as it was a couple more years before she had children. I'd agree she was reasonably attractive

What do you mean "better hairdo"? That's my current hairstyle, you cheeky sod. :bat:

• Like 4

Guest Guest

She died yesterday 😢

She died yesterday

Link

:( If only she would have played this song
the next 72 days

http://www.bbc.com/n...t-arts-29685903 - Lynda Bellingham finally runs out of Oxo :(

Not sure whether they'll now show the scheduled Loose Women or not.

ETA: Damn. Three other people have posted in the time it took me to try and work out how to do links...well, I'm not deleting it now after all my hard work. :banghead:

So, it throws us back on some skilful picking of jokers for our respective dead pool teams, then.

• Like 1

Guest rim_greeper

So, it throws us back on some skilful picking of jokers for our respective dead pool teams, then.

So who are the front runners?

She will be missed - she was such an optimistic person... However.... bugger - I had her down (like many others I would expect) for 2015.

• Like 1

I am glad I waited as I was trying to work out who to chuck to make way for her in my Deathrace team.

In the unlikely event that Sam Simon makes the start line I'd say he's a nailed on joker, other than that some front runners are old but - surely - dependable (Billy Graham), whilst some younger ones haven't got proven obit-worthy status, or are hard to call (like Wilko Johnson - who seemed a shoo in this year).

So, proper dead pooling, then.

In the unlikely event that Sam Simon makes the start line I'd say he's a nailed on joker, other than that some front runners are old but - surely - dependable (Billy Graham), whilst some younger ones haven't got proven obit-worthy status, or are hard to call (like Wilko Johnson - who seemed a shoo in this year).

So, proper dead pooling, then.

Joost will be a popular one as well as Simon.

I think Caroline Aherne and Ali Carter might be popular "punt" jokers too. There will be swings to Jimmy Hill, Rob Ford and Jules Bianchi (foolishly) too, I bet.

• Like 1