Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

IMHO This green and pleasant land has gone steadily downhill since she was ousted. Maggie made England strong Kizzbo.

I hope she lives to be a hundred. ;)

Not sure I agree with God

I hope she lives to be a hundred.

But, unlike many drive by'ers, I'm happy to hear, and let it be, that this is "in he/she/it's humble opinion".

My humble opinion happens to differ.

I personally hope she lasts the year out, hears that she's been included in the DL 2005 list, promptly keels over from one-too-many little strokes and posthumously signs up as a member of the ex-Conservative Club.

IMHO it'll be the first and last good thing she ever did. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Guest SOSNYC

I for one will raise a glass when she pops off.

She killed my town (Rotherham, S. Yorks.) and many more like it.

Good riddance when she does pop off..... brought in the poll tax is a good enough excuse for me..... ( be prepared for lots of political comments now ) ;)

I always thought Maggie was part of the undead collective anyway (along with Tebbitt) - Zombie Thatch, now there's a worrying concept!

Yes, I refer to the most hated woman in british politics, dear old maggie thatcher, she looked about to keel over at ronnies funeral....or is that wishful thinking !

Guest Maggie's Death

Can anyone find/design me a flash game/animation where Margaret Thatcher bops Miners as they pop out of holes (like whack-a-mole) or where she snatches bottles of milk from babies?

Please contact me at simonronaldwells@yahoo.co.uk if you can help.

Thank you.

I'm designing a site for when she dies.

http://www.maggiesdead.com

"A generation of scousers will dance on thatcher's grave" Ricky Tomlinson (Actor, Royle Family)

I think all the Brits should Googlebomb the term <a href="http://www.maggiethatcher.com">Tony Blair</a>to go to a maggie thatcher site as he is getting more like her every minute. Anyone with me?

<a href="http://www.maggiethatcher.com">Tony Blair</a>to point to maggiethatcher.com

What are you thinking? I don't think you are going to sell many of those t-shirts.

Fruit of the loom... screen stars... I mean, come on!

You won't catch the new Deathlist t-shirts printed on that crap.

Sorry, but I for one, isn't with you.

Steady with your T-shirt snobbery Stayin!

Certainly a point scored for planning ahead - perhaps we should be preparing the Pope Ts :ghost6:

• Like 1

Pope T-shirts?

Surely just all the old stock of the hilarious 'I like the Pope, The Pope smokes dope' shirts and change the tense with a permanent marker.

'I liked the Pope...'

Guest Silas

I thought of adding him as a new topic, but Thatcher's thread is as good as any other, seeing as he influence her economic policies: the other day I read that Milton Friedman turned 92. Nominee for 2005?

Guest guardiannews.co.uk

That was a shock, but she was ill. You can read all about it at my web site

maggie_grimaces.gif

Spread the word! The evil cow has died.

CELEBRATE!!!

No.

She hasn't.

Now be a good boy & kindly desist from directing people to your personal site under false pretences.

:huh:

Quite right Moosey - blatant Spamming (I love that word now I know what it means!) I have disabled the link, but if people really feel the need to find out more, the clues are in the name!

DWB :huh:

perhaps with the added stress of Mark being arrested she might just pop her clogs...

and did I read something about Mark Thatcher possibly being handed over to a cannibalistic Dictator? now that could be a supprise entry for 2005... (if he lasts that long)

"Thatcher has been charged with violating South Africa’s anti-mercenary law and faces 15 to 20 years in prison if convicted.

But lawyers in Equatorial Guinea say they may extradite him to stand trial in their country — where cannibal Obiang is said to eat the testicles of his enemies." - The Sun

Article

lawyers in Equatorial Guinea say they may extradite him to stand trial in their country — where cannibal Obiang is said to eat the testicles of his enemies

So what does he do if they catch you three times?

Well, there's only one thing left down there.

Meat & two veg, as they say.

It's four times to be worried about.

somehow i doubt if the iron lady will give up the ghost just yet "the ladies not for burning" she is however top of my death wishlist.

YOU SWINE!

Had me dancing on air for a second there

Fooled me for a moment also. It will be interesting to see how long Margaret Thatcher holds on after her sister's death.

YOU SWINE!

Had me dancing on air for a second there

I almost put the bunting out to celebrate and organise a street party.