weatherman90

Nancy Reagan

I'm sure someone will know the answer....but is this deathlist's first ceebrity couple?

No.

Bin Laden had been nailing Doris Lessing in London in the schwinging shichties, baybee.

• Like 6

Is this the closest separation between two deaths on the deathlist? Only 3 days since Crowe kicked it.

Guest I D I O T

Second time a wife scores following her husband:

First was Gerald (2006) and Betty Ford (2011)

All former US presidents (Nixon, Ford, Reagan), who died during Deathlist's existence were hits. Carter and Bush are nominated.

Three former First Ladies (Johnson, Ford, Reagan) as well. Missed Kennedy-Onassis and Nixon, waiting for Carter and Bush to be nominated...

I'm sure someone will know the answer....but is this deathlist's first ceebrity couple?

No, Gerald and Betty Ford.

All former US presidents (Nixon, Ford, Reagan), who died during Deathlist's existence were hits. Carter and Bush are nominated.

Three former First Ladies (Johnson, Ford, Reagan) as well. Missed Kennedy-Onassis and Nixon, waiting for Carter and Bush to be nominated...

There was also father and son Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-il.

Also mother and son Rose Kennedy and Ted Kennedy.

Is this the closest separation between two deaths on the deathlist? Only 3 days since Crowe kicked it.

Heck naw. There were instances of two deaths per day, four deaths per week, etc.

• Like 2

Heck naw. There were instances of two deaths per day, four deaths per week, etc.

Oh wow, thanks!

Maggie thatch & Denis iirc..

There's also been father-in-law and son-in-law Lord Longford and Harold Pinter and cousins Gretchen Franklin and Clive Dunn.

There's also been father-in-law and son-in-law Lord Longford and Harold Pinter and cousins Gretchen Franklin and Clive Dunn.

To be fair they are of the generation where you could easily have 40 or 50 cousins. So it's less impressive.

Father and son with Kim Jong il and his dad.

To be fair they are of the generation where you could easily have 40 or 50 cousins. So it's less impressive.

Aye, but a lot are only known as time passes.

Guaranteed you'll find out about a few extra cousins in the next decade or so.

What's the stat for grandparents? Even money that one isn't the one you call 'gran'/'gramps' I think.

There'll be hell to pay in the next life when Nancy gets there and finds out Ronnie's been doing Jane Wyman all these years...

• Like 2

Celeb couples.....lol..

Saville was on the first list....

Aye, but a lot are only known as time passes.

Guaranteed you'll find out about a few extra cousins in the next decade or so.

What's the stat for grandparents? Even money that one isn't the one you call 'gran'/'gramps' I think.

I assume you mean of Clive Dunn and Gretchlen Franklin, unless I've got some seriously bizarre family secrets... :scratchhead:

Father and son with Kim Jong il and his dad.

Another father and son couple: Kirk and Michael Douglas.

Both alive but nominated.

Aye, but a lot are only known as time passes.Guaranteed you'll find out about a few extra cousins in the next decade or so.

I assume you mean of Clive Dunn and Gretchlen Franklin, unless I've got some seriously bizarre family secrets... :scratchhead:

Nah, was meaning you :) , no slur intended.

There really was a study done re DNA tests on grandparents and it was around evens one out the four isn't who you think they are (that gives 2 generations to have played away, a chance).

Think I was 15-16 when an uncle became a cousin , funerals are good for that. Plus the real uncle that was getting planted that day.....a copper fae Inverness turned up and took a cord :lol: , that one was down to the milkmaid apparently.

One funeral, two extra cousins.

Aye, but a lot are only known as time passes.Guaranteed you'll find out about a few extra cousins in the next decade or so.

Nah, was meaning you :) , no slur intended.

There really was a study done re DNA tests on grandparents and it was around evens one out the four isn't who you think they are (that gives 2 generations to have played away, a chance).

Think I was 15-16 when an uncle became a cousin , funerals are good for that. Plus the real uncle that was getting planted that day.....a copper fae Inverness turned up and took a cord :lol: , that one was down to the milkmaid apparently.

So your parent's brother was actually a parent's siblings son? Weird.

Sorry for the cynicism but you do have a source for this - the stat? I'm 99% certain it wouldn't apply in my case, but the stats interesting.

Regarding the bit in italics - can you translate it to English?

Guest Guest

The next will be Zsa Zsa

that's what someone said about 60 hits ago

Think I was 15-16 when an uncle became a cousin , funerals are good for that.

I'll up your one funeral two extra cousins to one funeral one extra (half) sister. :P

• Like 2

Guest whoever

Did the earth move for you, Nancy?

It certainly will when they bury you in it!

someone is surely going to die in the lead up to election.

George Bush snr

Jimmy Carter

Nancy Reagan

who else is out there and tettering on the brink

Bob Dole

Henry Kissenger

Walter Mondale

George P Schultz

Barbara Bush

Well that's one...