Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

Finally got shot of the crap Mods who haven't bothered to post since most of us joined.

Not really - Death Star last active 2004 and Staying Alive - 2013 and Staying Alive 2 - 2008 and Tuber Mirum - 2015

Unless there was even more. DDT, Boudicca and Lady Grendel are also inactive but have conveniently set there last active to private.

Which they are perfectly entitled to do.

Amazing how one person starts the ball rolling about something so utterly trivial, obviously they have no vested interest (unlike somebody once upon a time.....) in who, what, why or when regarding our mods but still makes an issue out of fuck all.

SC has NO chance of EVER becoming a mod on here so he can fuck off and you have baited enough mods not to give a shit who is one or who isn't.

It was and is a non story to everybody who isn't obsessed with being a mod or questioning why we still have inactive mods.

Nothing to see here.......

• Like 3

Finally got shot of the crap Mods who haven't bothered to post since most of us joined.

Not really - Death Star last active 2004 and Staying Alive - 2013 and Staying Alive 2 - 2008 and Tuber Mirum - 2015

Unless there was even more. DDT, Boudicca and Lady Grendel are also inactive but have conveniently set there last active to private.

Amazing how one person starts the ball rolling about something so utterly trivial, obviously they have no vested interest (unlike somebody once upon a time.....) in who, what, why or when regarding our mods but still makes an issue out of fuck all.

SC has NO chance of EVER becoming a mod on here so he can fuck off and you have baited enough mods not to give a shit who is one or who isn't.

It was and is a non story to everybody who isn't obsessed with being a mod or questioning why we still have inactive mods.

Rather a few inactive mods than some of the more active posters!
  • Like 2

Fair enough. I'd better fuck off then.

Bye.

Fair enough. I'd better fuck off then.

Bye.

Something a tad less OTT next time. :lol:

It's something I've been thinking about for a number of years now. Scythe swung.

Starts checking.......

Where's Hein btw? Not like him to go awol.

Who were the allegedly crap mods? I'm completely lost here.

And, aye, hope, MH is alright, wherever he is.

Tedi, who was a big cheese 10-15 years ago, is no more....

How apt :)

I honestly haven't a clue who was on that list before this morning, anyone want to give us the lowdown on whose been moved off?

I honestly haven't a clue who was on that list before this morning, anyone want to give us the lowdown on whose been moved off?

Exactly, and nor do most people posting nowdays.

That was my point, it didn't have to be done, you could make everybody a mod and the board wouldn't collapse into a heap of numerical codings.

Removing some of those names is like removing Nelsons Column.

Ok he died over a hundred years ago and the latest generation don't really know or care but the old geezer is interwoven into the Country, its history and its culture.

Those mods were part of the fabric of this place.

• Like 1

If so, their passing should've been noted ...

• Like 1

If so, their passing should've been noted ...

You mean a monument of somesort?

Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

Cant have them just cast aside like yesterdays chip paper. :bow:

Not quite lfn...

It's a death list ffs....

Not quite lfn...

It's a death list ffs....

It is

But the mods aren't dead, just resting........

• Like 1

wait so he died?

Ain't got a clue mk, it was no longer being a big cheese to which I was referring.

Is there a way to block friend requests from someone?

I'd like to appeal against the rather abrupt closure of my "How old are DLer users?" thread and poll on three counts:

1) Two years has passed since the last one, and there's been a lot of new ones if the old poll alone is used it will represent a mixture of DLers age at the old poll and anyone whose voted since, becoming useless.

2) The age brackets are massively different.

3) It'd be nice to see if the average age of death-listers has gone down recently.

4) The old poll wasn't public.

Fuck, there's only about 20 regulars.

Click on profile 20 times, if it's 'private' DOB, you wouldn't get a public poll answer anyway.

Moderation stringent enough for you now ?

• Like 1

1. I'll reopen it temporarily just to see the results. Then I'll close it again. We don't really need 2 polls for exactly the same thing.

2. I didn't notice. (I don't care)

3. The average age wouldn't have gone down as we're all getting older.

4. All polls are public.

• Like 1

1. I'll reopen it temporarily just to see the results. Then I'll close it again. We don't really need 2 polls for exactly the same thing.

2. I didn't notice. (I don't care)

3. The average age wouldn't have gone down as we're all getting older.

4. All polls are public.

A fair few new members have joined, which could have pulled the average age down. Erm, not to the general user. There's a specific option to Make Votes Public, unless that's ticked we can't see who chose what option. I'll also notice the two users who chose 75+ last time out are yet to vote in this poll.

I didn't take part anyway :P

Is there any good reason why my entire signature was deleted?
Do you guys just grant any request by Phorrest? He is not the victim here. I am, he said a load of bollocks about me and he gets sick kicks out of calling my psycho mum a saint and calling me a "loser" for being a victim of her bullshit. In a sane society he would have been tortured to death by now to set an example.

Are you banning all discussion of The Religion That Has Nothing to Do With Itself?

Why are you doing this all on the quiet and sneakily? If what you were doing made sense you would be able to justify it and you'd openly say it. Is part of you embarrassed that you're caving into ISISlam?

Is there any good reason why my entire signature was deleted?

Do you guys just grant any request by Phorrest? He is not the victim here. I am, he said a load of bollocks about me and he gets sick kicks out of calling my psycho mum a saint and calling me a "loser" for being a victim of her bullshit. In a sane society he would have been tortured to death by now.

Are you banning all discussion of The Religion That Has Nothing to Do With Itself?

Why are you doing this all on the quiet and sneakily? If what you were doing made sense you would be able to justify it and you'd openly say it. Is part of you embarrassed that you're caving into ISISlam?

I believe your signature was removed because It implied that Islam was a religion for misogynistic goat fuckers who had a predilection for pre-teen girls and extremist violence against non-believers. Whereas the 'truth', is of course, that Islam is a religion of peace. :puke:

You'd better watch out Tempus. Or you'll get banned. We're not allowed to say "nasty" things about them, only they are allowed to say things about us.

Because lots of misguided or gullible people decided it has to be that way. They quite can't say why.